Monkey pox is spreading at alarming rates at strip clubs

ramabeer

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I said I don't give a fcuk about you. be whatever you want to be. Just don't tag me and inflict your stupidity on me.

as far as I'm concerned, you are completely useless to have a conversation with, although you pretend like you are dying to have one.

I've spent enough time and energy to massage your huge ego, without much success in getting you to focus on the conversation, and not on me personally.

at some point, it makes no sense. Even though I have all the time in the world to indulge in this nonsense. It's just too irritating.

Duh - you started it by saying i am a casteist but being sneaky about it.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Duh - you started it by saying i am a casteist but being sneaky about it.

there you go again. stop being a dishonest fcuking freak. you tag me in almost every unrelated conversation, and you think I shouldn't refer to you somewhere?

when are you actually gonna debate me on my positions, instead of crying like a baby about how mean I'm to telugus and Kammas?

you are solely responsible for the tone I take against you. in fact, I'm being way too polite with you, given the level of irritating conversations you put me through. I guess I have a soft spot for dumbfcuks like you.