[help] how to create a temporary credit card number?

vatsayana

30 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Thx friends.

I am kind of looking direct option from my bank accounts. I am kind of scared to use these 3rd party websites. not sure how reliable and safe are these. I have Amex, BOA, Discover & Chase credit cards. so looking if these banks have that option. TIA.

Capital One cards have such a feature where you can generate a new credit card number everytime you make a purchase..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Capital One cards have such a feature where you can generate a new credit card number everytime you make a purchase..

_-_ 

Capital one card ledu baa. Citi card vundi kani aa feature ledu ippudu 

3 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

_-_ 

Capital one card ledu baa. Citi card vundi kani aa feature ledu ippudu 

Ae mata ki a mata kani…kali peeli bayapadutunav kaka…

but the fact is that your privacy and your data is already available in the market freely…khullam khulla..

Data ki emana ayitado ani feel avadame thappa peekedi emi ledu. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

but the fact is that your privacy and your data is already available in the market freely…khullam khulla..

I think what op means is different 

I want a card which can expire when I want also has limit set by me

use case: nflx, gym,amzn… membership. Buying some cheap product from unknown website and closing card after that 

op doesn’t want to share his original card with 3rd party like privacy to generate a temp card

previously citi had this exact feature

I am in same boat with no solution 

I simply used to generate card and open memberships which automatically renew monthly but card declines next month ( I don’t need to beg their customer care to cancel my membership by staying in call for 4 hours)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FLraja said:

use case: nflx, gym,amzn… membership. Buying some cheap product from unknown website and closing card after that 

op doesn’t want to share his original card with 3rd party like privacy to generate a temp card

I simply used to generate card and open memberships which automatically renew monthly but card declines next month ( I don’t need to beg their customer care to cancel my membership by staying in call for 4 hours)

If you know how privacy works, you will not have problems using it 

If that trust is broken, then these financial companies won't survive 

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Correct a baa. ala ani manam direct ga information teesuku velli prati site lo pettalem kada.

4 hours ago, FLraja said:

Yes, thats the main purpose. _-_ 

8 hours ago, JackSeal said:

https://x1creditcard.com/

I am using X1 credit card… using your main credit card account you can generate single use credit card which cancel automatically after 1 transaction or free trail card which gets cancel after 24hrs automatically or virtual card which you can cancel anytime. You can generate as many as you want. You can spend anonymously too. 

How do we get referrals? @JackSeal