Remember my name, it will became a sensation in india- says vijay devarakonda in mumbai

DesiPokiri

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

VD is paid to promote his films, and he's building a brand for himself in this process. vaadi brand nachinollu velli choostharu.

I don't like VD, neither do I watch his movies after watching a few scenes of that idiotic arjun reddy movie. but you can't deny he's popular, and has clicked among many.

I also think Rajamouli movies are unwatchable trash. antha maatraana evaru chooda kunda untaara avi?

Enni cheppina vadu athikonda ne uncle, we ll have our fun :giggle:

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Veedu mundhu south lo ne movie theesi pan Indian ani promote chesthe make sense liger ni, Ala kakunda mumbai lo 2 years Karan johar pakkalo padukoni pan Indian ante ela 

Babus  movie Hindi  lo cheshadu Telugu lo dub reverse edhi andhuke vadu  oncentrating more in Bollywood andhra lo asalu movie nadavadhu … Hindi dialogues ki em respond avvali kondariki telehdu 

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Exactly!

Bollywood is Bollywood - no place for southies. It is what it is. Edo high remuneration kosam potharu, after doing one or two films realty strikes and career goes down the drain. Even northies know one or two films starring south actors once in a while is ok but these southies lack the nativity of north.

Just now, argadorn said:

Babus  movie Hindi  lo cheshadu Telugu lo dub reverse edhi andhuke vadu  oncentrating more in Bollywood andhra lo asalu movie nadavadhu … Hindi dialogues ki em respond avvali kondariki telehdu 

Bollywood lo kapoors ke dikku ledhu no

24 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ee next 25 days ee athi gadi over action susi sachipotame.. Aa cinema utter flop anedi trailer chuse expect cheyyochu

oka sari dora govt padipote 2 to 3 years lo Jabardasth anchor eedu

Rashmika tho Pelli anta … daniki 1000 crores unayi adgi chalu veediki 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Bollywood lo kapoors ke dikku ledhu no

Bollywood muslim hero’s and nepo Gang movies nadavavu enka oka 5 years tharvatha malli back vastharu after bjp givt loses majority apati varaku e lolli common ye 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Enni cheppina vadu athikonda ne uncle, we ll have our fun :giggle:

yeah, but your age shows uncle. I think younger people like him.

unfortunately movies will continue to be made to cater to young people.

that's also why I stopped watching mainstream movies.

I saw a recent telugu dub movie on youtube 'The Last Page', a low budget murder mystery, that scratches the surface of a girl's perspective on her sexuality.

I think its better to age gracefully, than watch Vijay Devarakonda or Rajamouli movies, uncle.

personally I think Balakrishna, Rajamouli fans shouldn't talk about 'athi' uncle.

let the kids have their fun. they'll too will burnout soon.

Hopefully not continue making films like rajamouli/balakrishna.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, but your age shows uncle. I think younger people like him.

unfortunately movies will continue to be made to cater to young people.

that's also why I stopped watching mainstream movies.

I saw a recent telugu dub movie on youtube 'The Last Page', a low budget murder mystery, that scratches the surface of a girl's perspective on her sexuality.

I think its better to age gracefully, than watch Vijay Devarakonda or Rajamouli movies, uncle.

I am younger too uncle not middle age like you but still hate his athi evadi likes aadivi so you can’t generalize everyone likes that cheap athi

1 hour ago, SGB said:

It's the harsh realty of Bollywood and nativity in any region. They don't accept people from south like we accept actresses from north.

If Akshay Kumar or the fat piggy heroes from TN, KN, Kerala act in telugu movies, how many of us will watch them and for how long? If Udit Narayan sings telugu songs, how many of us can take it for how long? The great Mohd Rafi and Lata could not scratch the surface of tollywood music when achieving success was so easy in those days. People should stick to their niche region for organic success (MB is smart in this area and sticks to tollywood)

Mb can’t get support from Bollywood 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

personally I think Balakrishna, Rajamouli fans shouldn't talk about 'athi' uncle.

let the kids have their fun. they'll too will burnout soon.

Hopefully not continue making films like rajamouli/balakrishna.

Funny thing is VD is banking that tollywood craze after rajamouli pushed his boundaries through bahubali, lol hypocrisy 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I am younger too uncle middle age like you but still hate his athi evadi likes aadivi so you can’t generalize everyone likes that cheap athi

don't call it 'cheap' uncle. Its the exuberance of youth. some people grow out of it. some people don't.

see I fcuking hate Rajamouli movies, but not the person. I don't care for his humble act or whatever. What I care is that his movies are cringe sh1t that are made to cater to oldie mass movie lovers of the 80s.

so lets talk about devarakonda movies. why even watch the promos when we are not gonna watch that movie?

• Upvote 1

Just now, argadorn said:

Rashmika tho Pelli anta … daniki 1000 crores unayi adgi chalu veediki 

They are one of the leading instagram influencers in the south. rashmika has twice as many followers than than the second in the line. vijay is neck to neck with all arjun, trailing for the 2nd most in south India.

money will never be an issue for him, a single promotional post will earn them in lakhs which they are monetizing appropriately as seen from their posts

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Funny thing is VD is banking that tollywood craze after rajamouli pushed his boundaries through bahubali, lol hypocrisy 

rajamouli didn't push any boundary in filmmaking. He just went out and found 80s mass masala movie lovers in the north of India.

and he now has gorreys who retweet Russo brothers appreciation of him as high praise, as if it came from fcuking Martin Scorsese.

how is this 'athi' bearable compared to what devarakonda is doing?

• Upvote 1