Master clinician

gothamprince

Aapicer .. too much farting these days…. Endhuku antaaru? 

I am eating healthy food. No junk food in most of the day. Would it be any sort of lntestinal cancer?

2 hours ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Aapicer .. too much farting these days…. Endhuku antaaru? 

I am eating healthy food. No junk food in most of the day. Would it be any sort of lntestinal cancer?

Check your diet dairy products most people can develop lactose intolerance at certain age which is most common cause for excess farting avoid dairy related products for few days and check

Coming to second part it is not intestinal cancer unless you have weight loss or constipation or bleeding in stools so don't worry

2 hours ago, gothamprince said:

Neurology, cardiology ayina parledu

I will try

My kid is 4 years old and only need based talk like water, peepee, dosa etc..., he doesnt know how to communicate . will it come with age?

1 minute ago, appetizer said:

My kid is 4 years old and only need based talk like water, peepee, dosa etc..., he doesnt know how to communicate . will it come with age?

Very complicated question bro, this is a serious issue did you consult any pediatrician

What about his physical activities, is his physical milestones appropriate to his age? 

Did he had any infection during his delivery or did his mother develop any infection during delivery? 

Does he have only speech deficit or any other behavioural deficits like attention deficit? 

17 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

Very complicated question bro, this is a serious issue did you consult any pediatrician

What about his physical activities, is his physical milestones appropriate to his age? 

Did he had any infection during his delivery or did his mother develop any infection during delivery? 

Does he have only speech deficit or any other behavioural deficits like attention deficit? 

All physical milestones on time. no infections during delivery. 

speech and social issues.

all others are good, eye contact, name response, physical all good.

4 minutes ago, appetizer said:

I will get back to you after I refer about it

Please expand more on social issues like is he trouble informing about urination or stool passing? 

8 minutes ago, appetizer said:

If you want you can PM me

Kid is 4 yrs old now. Havign constipation issues from last 3 yrs . 

Born in US, During first one year he was in india . no issues during that time .Once came back to us in his 2nd year.. started constipation issues .. Went to Pedia, Gatro, for multiple visists with multipe doctors all suggested to use Miralax ..

When we are using it, potty is uncontrollable to him ..always going in his pant,.. really am tried with us doctors as there is not improvement . Am now in situation with no clue  left ..

Any good suggestions really helpful  

@gothamprince  my close family recently diagnosed with grade 3 fazeka (white matter disease) in the brain....age is above 60. what can we do to prevent the progression and i have heard gradually it will lead to dementia and all...enti vella life expectancy..

Just now, newtoselenium said:

@gothamprince  my close family recently diagnosed with grade 3 fazeka (white matter disease) in the brain....age is above 60. what can we do to prevent the progression and i have heard gradually it will lead to dementia and all...enti vella life expectancy..

@gothamprince

28 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Kid is 4 yrs old now. Havign constipation issues from last 3 yrs . 

Born in US, During first one year he was in india . no issues during that time .Once came back to us in his 2nd year.. started constipation issues .. Went to Pedia, Gatro, for multiple visists with multipe doctors all suggested to use Miralax ..

When we are using it, potty is uncontrollable to him ..always going in his pant,.. really am tried with us doctors as there is not improvement . Am now in situation with no clue  left ..

Any good suggestions really helpful  

What exactly is the frequency of passing his stools? 

Did it get worse or any improvement with age? 

What is general food intake does he have enough fiber content in his diet? 

His average fluid intake daily? 

Does he complain of stomachache ? 

Does he have abdominal swelling? 

What is the consistency of the stools is it hard or black in color? 

Does he have any blood in the stools? 

Also I don't think miralax is long term solution it's generally used for occasional constipation