Xtians, then Hindus and finally pissssfullsss

veerigadu

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Modernisation and liberalisation lo Xtains first unnaru....Hindus and slowlyyyy pissssfulssss....

If pissfuls dont modernise then they will lose touch with world in next 30 years. 

Emantav @Telugodura456

its funny that a low grade scum like you who likes balayya movies considers himself modern and liberal.

do you even understand the meaning of the word 'liberal'?

39 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Is that due to backwardness of the region? Or is it as a resultant of will suppression of women? Gunghat lekapotheeee fines punishment vestharaaa religious leaders in those villages  

so neeku emi telikunda thread esaava?

reddy antey humility asalu undadha raa? antha pedda pudingi laa meerantha?

mimmalni 10githey sh1t osthadha, lekuntey honey osthada? lmao.

46 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

the point I'm saying is that hindus can proudly post in their social media that they've abandoned their caste. there will be many people supporting them. I'm not sure if mu*lims who eat pork can post it in their social media handles without fearing backlash, threats, and attacks from their community.

if there is a scope for an argument, you just have to present your ideas and convince others for greater good. but if there is no scope for alternative views, then it's just a cult resisting change.

Mari kareeena kapoor meeda enduku edustunnaru verri pushpalu?

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

the point I'm saying is that hindus can proudly post in their social media that they've abandoned their caste. there will be many people supporting them. I'm not sure if mu*lims who eat pork can post it in their social media handles without fearing backlash, threats, and attacks from their community.

if there is a scope for an argument, you just have to present your ideas and convince others for greater good. but if there is no scope for alternative views, then it's just a cult resisting change.

lmao. I'm resisting mocking you, since you've only mocked me indirectly so far.

but the dumbness in this argument is overbearing really. like in all arguments that you have made.

Hindu anedhey okati ledhu antu unte, hindus can proudly abandon their caste antunnav. some can, some can't. you keep living in la la land.

why should muslims prove anything to you, or anyone? is that a test for citizenship or something?

30 years lo oil reserves assam. Due to EV, the demand for oil will go down exponentially. Royal family luuu unna faisal theesukoniiii yeee UK or France mingesthunnaruuu already. Middle East will detoriate bad in next two decades. They have not made any wise investments other than constructing huge skyscrapers.  

wht... i think they are doing exactly the opposite... UAE and saudi are focussing more on tourism, investing in other countries... inviting others to invest in their countries... pharma and IT are improving... less rigid on sharia laws 

Modernisation and liberalisation lo Xtains first unnaru....Hindus and slowlyyyy pissssfulssss....

If pissfuls dont modernise then they will lose touch with world in next 30 years. 

Emantav @Telugodura456

Oka pakka mia khalifa ki roju samarpinchukuntavu… inko pakka valla religion ni thidtavu… Mia papa feel avthondi vaa

main-qimg-d60b58dcee4467d10db48d7d25d864

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

wht... i think they are doing exactly the opposite... UAE and saudi are focussing more on tourism, investing in other countries... inviting others to invest in their countries... pharma and IT are improving... less rigid on sharia laws 

Its not that easy to reform their economy. Or to change their political system. Saudi will always be autocratic hellhole, or suffer long period of chaos and eventually democracy.

there's no smooth transition to a diverse advanced economy under the system they are in now.

If its hard enough for technocrats of China to do it, it's impossible for backward ass rulers of saudi to do it.

choodu annayya @veerigadu edho oka lavda thread esaav. but you are wrong

xians, muslims, hindus kaadhu.. the region where they live in matters.

muslims in the US are modern and liberal for the most part. certainly compared to Hindus in US, they are.

the question should be US/west is modern and liberal, will the other countries catch up?

yeah.. slowly. India very very slowly.

don't leave USA like a dumbfcuk. stay put. USA can absorb a backward ass nincompoop like you, and still remain a modern state.

may be republicans will degrade the liberalism in USA, in which case you and I are fcuked. I'd go to Japan probably.

26 minutes ago, tables said:

Mari kareeena kapoor meeda enduku edustunnaru verri pushpalu?

it's neither a caste issue nor a religious issue. SRK wife is hindu, Aamir all wives are hindus, Saif all wives are hindus...

they troll her for naming her children after tyrants and saying that people don't need to watch her movies.

2 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

it's neither a caste issue nor a religious issue. SRK wife is hindu, Aamir all wives are hindus, Saif all wives are hindus...

they troll her for naming her children after tyrants and saying that people don't need to watch her movies.

chillara yedhavalu chesey daaniki nuvvu kashtapadi justification ichukuntu koorcho.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. I'm resisting mocking you, since you've only mocked me indirectly so far.

but the dumbness in this argument is overbearing really. like in all arguments that you have made.

Hindu anedhey okati ledhu antu unte, hindus can proudly abandon their caste antunnav. some can, some can't. you keep living in la la land.

why should muslims prove anything to you, or anyone? is that a test for citizenship or something?

hindus anedi okati ledani evaru chepparu? hindu anedi lekapothe caste ekkadinundi vachindi, caste-based reservations ela vachayi, caste certificates lo hindu mala, hindu madiga, etc. enduku rastunnaru. who is living in la la land now?

when did I ask mu*lims to prove anything to me? I just made a comparison of exact same things in the quoted message. I think you can read and understand that it's a response to another comment.

all my arguments are dumb to you probably because you lack commonsense. if you can't make sense out of a simple comment, then I don't know why you're trying to discuss politics & religion on a public forum.

3 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

Hindus are not modern and liberal aney daaniki, ghoonghat daaka akkarla.. mana intlo nay observe chestey chaalu.

typical upper middle class Hindu is not modern or liberal. forget our parents generation who are obviously illiberal, even our gen is not liberal majority.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

chillara yedhavalu chesey daaniki nuvvu kashtapadi justification ichukuntu koorcho.

it's a reply to another quoted message. I neither made a statement nor justified claiming it to be right. you need to read it again.

10 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

hindus anedi okati ledani evaru chepparu? hindu anedi lekapothe caste ekkadinundi vachindi, caste-based reservations ela vachayi, caste certificates lo hindu mala, hindu madiga, etc. enduku rastunnaru. who is living in la la land now?

when did I ask mu*lims to prove anything to me? I just made a comparison of exact same things in the quoted message. I think you can read and understand that it's a response to another comment.

all my arguments are dumb to you probably because you lack commonsense. if you can't make sense out of a simple comment, then I don't know why you're trying to discuss politics & religion on a public forum.

there's no need for bs comparisons. muslims can sort out their own sh1t. we can worry about our own sh1t. its silly to pretend like hindus are modern and liberal. they are not. This db is an example that almost everyone in this db is illiberal, including you and the TS.

Hindus lekapothey caste ekkadnundi ochindi ani aduguthunnava? haha.. already 100 saarlu cheppesaam aa vishayam.

caste precedes religion. basic indology. the earliest religion is vedic religion. Modern Hinduism has roots from this religion which is basically brahminism, which was imposed on all other castes much later. in some cases, castes adopted the religion in exchange for favours from those in power.

basically what you consider as HInduism is just brahminism - again a weird concoction of several religions like saivism, vaishnavism, and 1000s of local godsmixed with the original vedic religion.

Even today GoI considers those who are not Muslim, Sikh, Xian, Jain, Buddhist as Hindu. There's no group as Hindu. Its a convenient demographic term that was politicized sometime in the mid 19th century for power.