Xtians, then Hindus and finally pissssfullsss

veerigadu

6 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

it's a reply to another quoted message. I neither made a statement nor justified claiming it to be right. you need to read it again.

I don't have to read it again. you need to own up to your bigotry instead of pretending like you are some enlightened neutral playing 100D chess.

you are a garden vareity soft sanghi, trying to bully others by appearing to be reasonable, while saying the same things a sanghi would say.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no need for bs comparisons. muslims can sort out their own sh1t. we can worry about our own sh1t. its silly to pretend like hindus are modern and liberal. they are not. This db is an example that almost everyone in this db is illiberal, including you and the TS.

Hindus lekapothey caste ekkadnundi ochindi ani aduguthunnava? haha.. already 100 saarlu cheppesaam aa vishayam.

caste precedes religion. basic indology. the earliest religion is vedic religion. Modern Hinduism has roots from this religion which is basically brahminism imposed on all other castes. in some cases, castes adopted the religion in exchange for favours from those in power.

basically what you consider as HInduism is just brahminism - again a weird concoction of several religions like saivism, vaishnavism, and 1000s of local godsmixed with the original vedic religion.

Even today GoI considers those who are not Muslim, Sikh, Xian, Jain, Buddhist as Hindu. There's no group as Hindu. Its a convenient demographic term that was politicized sometime in the mid 19th century for power.

if there is no such thing as hinduism, then why are you calling hindus as backward and illeberal?

you can something like "the group that has it's roots in vedic religion which is basically brahminism imposed on all other castes and in some cases, castes adopted the religion in exchange for favours from those in power, which is a weird concoction of several religions like saivism, vaishnavism, and 1000s of local godsmixed with the original vedic religion - is backward and illeberal"

How can a hindu/muslim/xian in India be liberal? be reasonable.

India is still finding its feet. and will stuttter into liberalism.

but it wont do it while marginalizing its biggest minority group. That's simply not how liberalism works

hindus cannot become liberal in India, without muslims becoming liberal too.

1 minute ago, Starblazer said:

if there is no such thing as hinduism, then why are you calling hindus as backward and illeberal?

you can something like "the group that has it's roots in vedic religion which is basically brahminism imposed on all other castes and in some cases, castes adopted the religion in exchange for favours from those in power, which is a weird concoction of several religions like saivism, vaishnavism, and 1000s of local godsmixed with the original vedic religion - is backward and illeberal"

I'm using 'Hindu' as a demographic group. Not a religious one.

ask your GoI to change its definition of Hindu. I'm only using theirs.

The larger Hindu society is doing the same mistake brahmins of few decades ago did.

brahmins thought they can form networks for power mongering and attain highest status, but where are they today? They have to escape to the west to do any research work worth its salt.

all that advantage and they still can't create a sustainable ecosystem for advanced studies in India.

Hindus thinking that Hindus can grow at the expense of muslims will be similarly be disappointed. Yeah Hindus are in higher numbers than brahmins, but that only creates tussle for power and resentment among themselves.

there won't be any liberalism among Hindus unless they take the whole nation along with them. allow space for all groups to commit mistakes and grow along with them. All groups in India are illiberal and trash right now. no exceptions.

in fact, its the same for all over south asia.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm using 'Hindu' as a demographic group. Not a religious one.

ask your GoI to change its definition of Hindu. I'm only using theirs.

the religion I follow is called hinduism. I wouldn't bother if the GoI uses the same term for a demographic group. I don't know why you can't get over the word hinduism when the thread is not about nomenclature. except you, everyone on the planet uses the word for a religion. if you don't understand the context & usage of the word hinduism, then you should ignore this thread.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't have to read it again. you need to own up to your bigotry instead of pretending like you are some enlightened neutral playing 100D chess.

you are a garden vareity soft sanghi, trying to bully others by appearing to be reasonable, while saying the same things a sanghi would say.

you're already brainwashed to believe what a sanghi would say. this is me and this is how I discuss things with others. if you think everyone who doesn't agree to your pov is a bigot, then it's your problem.

the religion I follow is called hinduism. I wouldn't bother if the GoI uses the same term for a demographic group. I don't know why you can't get over the word hinduism when the thread is not about nomenclature. except you, everyone on the planet uses the word for a religion. if you don't understand the context & usage of the word hinduism, then you should ignore this thread.

you can call it whatever. Unless you are a brahmin, it was imposed on you or your caste was proselytized into it. Similar to how xians are doing today. True story.

I don't have to ignore this thread. I came here just to mock you all for exchanging sweet nothings and being generally assholes. except ofcourse @tables

you're already brainwashed to believe what a sanghi would say. this is me and this is how I discuss things with others. if you think everyone who doesn't agree to your pov is a bigot, then it's your problem.

you don't even realise what Hinduism is, and you are calling another person as brainwashed. lmao.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its funny that a low grade scum like you who likes balayya movies considers himself modern and liberal.

do you even understand the meaning of the word 'liberal'?

deenni athi teevranga kandistunnam

6 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

Hinduism == brahmin religion. simple. you and I are all just afterthoughts.

unless you have kula devatha, then ofcourse its not even Hinduism to begin with. but you are classified as Hindu by GoI.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you can call it whatever. Unless you are a brahmin, it was imposed on you or your caste was proselytized into it. Similar to how xians are doing today. True story.

I don't have to ignore this thread. I came here just to mock you all for exchanging sweet nothings and being generally assholes. except ofcourse @tables

I rarely visited temples until college. I went to churches, dargahs, buddhist temples, jain temples, etc. with my friends, never visited a mosque though. read about several religions and ancient cultures. and this is what I chose for personal reasons. if you just want to convince me that the religion was imposed on me, then you're wrong.

moreover, this is funny how you consider everyone who doesn't agree to your pov as a**holes. you should try to discuss things with people with an ideology that you hate and try to understand their pov. if you're stubborn to stick to an ideology and hate everyone who opposes it, then you're nothing but a sheep.

I rarely visited temples until college. I went to churches, dargahs, buddhist temples, jain temples, etc. with my friends, never visited a mosque though. read about several religions and ancient cultures. and this is what I chose for personal reasons. if you just want to convince me that the religion was imposed on me, then you're wrong.

moreover, this is funny how you consider everyone who doesn't agree to your pov as a**holes. you should try to discuss things with people with an ideology that you hate and try to understand their pov. if you're stubborn to stick to an ideology and hate everyone who opposes it, then you're nothing but a sheep.

ah, I see. so you 'chose' Hinduism.. not born into it. nevertheless, Hinduism is the brahmin religion plus bunch of other gods thrown in while its expansion.

whether you were born into it, or chose it, that is its origin story in a nutshell.

what's your pov, tell me? don't give me lectures on what muslims should do, or comparisons with muslims. I don't give a fcuk about muslims. I'm not a muslim. tell me why you consider Hindus as liberal. I'll tell you why they definitely aren't.

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Modernisation and liberalisation lo Xtains first unnaru....Hindus and slowlyyyy pissssfulssss....

If pissfuls dont modernise then they will lose touch with world in next 30 years. 

Emantav @Telugodura456

Avadu kaka, pissfulls always go back and go back strong. Example India lo lite ayindi 1800’s lo, appudu thagliki Jamat ani petti went back centuries. Iran and Afghanistan other recent examples. Afghan 50,s lo and Iran 60’s lo very progressive states. Pissful vallu pissu posukuni took them back to ultra conservative