Chakram thippina chandranna

Higher_Purpose

15 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

He out smarted b j p unlike MHs Uday 

BJP clearly knew it was coming and chose to stay aside...When was the last time Nitesh outsmarted BJP? Moreover, JDU is now an extinct party, on the downside with no sign of recovering lost fortunes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

National level lo kuda maa chandranna ki machi image ae vundi...

Bihar lo kuda prati intiki pedda koduku maa chandranna ae na ?

Manam kattinchina marugudhodlallo erguthunnaru thammullu antademo campaigning Ki velthe 🙏

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

BJP clearly knew it was coming and chose to stay aside...When was the last time Nitesh outsmarted BJP? Moreover, JDU is now an extinct party, on the downside with no sign of recovering lost fortunes.

He knows how to be in power .. look at his history of being CM.. without outsmarting how can he continue like that! Around 40+ mla he is cm now. 

32 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Jdu after nitish kumar is done case no.. successor 

23 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

He knows how to be in power .. look at his history of being CM.. without outsmarting how can he continue like that! Around 40+ mla he is cm now. 

Outsmarting uh? Without BJP's support we would have done with his political stint already.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Outsmarting uh? Without BJP's support we would have done with his political stint already.

This article was published after I posted about his smartness.. plz read u will get what I mean. 

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/nitish-kumar-and-the-art-of-surviving-is-it-the-beginning-of-the-end/articleshow/93460732.cms

56 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

This article was published after I posted about his smartness.. plz read u will get what I mean. 

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/nitish-kumar-and-the-art-of-surviving-is-it-the-beginning-of-the-end/articleshow/93460732.cms

Sure. 

Nitesh Kumar has nothing to loose, one last act of surviving. You may call it as his smartness or struggle to keep his head high but the fact is that he knows his end is near…

• Upvote 1