FT offer- suggestions please

spicyfish

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

mee frnd gurunchi intha pedda post esava

Saar podduna spent some time talking to him and thought mana db lo chala mandi faced this situation so definite ga I will get some answers ani posted .

2 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

Saar podduna spent some time talking to him and thought mana db lo chala mandi faced this situation so definite ga I will get some answers ani posted .

that's ok

2 hours ago, spicyfish said:

HI friends, 

my friend got Oka FT offer - mundu  emo 135-140K undi budget annaru now after interview feedback positive but things have changed the they reduced the salary part to 120K are you still interested anta? they are interviewing other candidates also so you tell me what you are thinking anta..

hiring freeze coming in so they made this changes, budgets changed and since this position is kind of approved already and in last stages so we are continuing ani antunnaru  ...

fight back cheste for same salary -might miss the opportunity ani thinking. My friend is inclined to take it just that want to get best of negotiation 

I asked him to ask for sign on bonus and ask to get more PTO 's than they have which is around 15 anta.. (I asked him to make it 18 PTO if that can work).

is it still good idea to stretch and ask for 130 or 135?

anything else we can negotiate? 

please help /suggest

140k is too low ask them for 180k and then 20% annual bonus and 50k sign on if they say why and no tell them inflation dummy