Any Amit kumar fans?

Iriswest

5 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

enta new age ppl vacchina there are a set of munda kodukul who always debate rd burman , some gulzar , mhmd rafi  bongu boshanam..

They are called legends and are recipients of multiple national awards for a reason. Antha kanna great talents eerojullo unnarani chupinchu. 

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

They are called legends and are recipients of multiple national awards for a reason. Antha kanna great talents eerojullo unnarani chupinchu. 

humans are usually more connected with what happened in their childhood...they will never like what they see in adult hood

enta sepu..nenu perigina 1 bed room apartment..appatlo swati kiranam..asalu old ghazals untai etc

golden rule : you like it or not you should always travel with current trend and generation..else "nenu paata kaalam manishini/I am old school" ani andariki cheppu kuntu povali

Old songs are voice based. You enjoy singing them even without any background music. Today people like sound of music more than the song itself and the lifetime of a song is just 2 weeks. It it’s not trending, nobody remembers it. 

Yester year songs are evergreen. You possibly cannot be bored by the versatility.

Just now, sarvayogi said:

humans are usually more connected with what happened in their childhood...they will never like what they see in adult hood

enta sepu..nenu perigina 1 bed room apartment..appatlo swati kiranam..asalu old ghazals untai etc

golden rule : you like it or not you should always travel with current trend and generation..else "nenu paata kaalam manishini/I am old school" ani andariki cheppu kuntu povali

I don’t see any shame in being called old school. I am happy to be one of the few people who know the value of maestros and appreciate them. Not all people have the same indulgence.

4 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Psychologically, yes we like whatever trended in our childhood.  But I got these interest not from any trends but from a tape recorder my mom used to play. I didn’t know the value of it until I was alone. These are pure bliss and my only comfort in hard times. 

9 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Psychologically, yes we like whatever trended in our childhood.  But I got these interest not from any trends but from a tape recorder my mom used to play. I didn’t know the value of it until I was alone. These are pure bliss and my only comfort in hard times. 

edisav..aa memories lone batikey..lovede ke baal okadu vacchi ninnu left and right 10gi potadu...adi kooda oka memory ega

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

edisav..aa memories lone batikey..lovede ke baal okadu vacchi ninnu left and right 10gi potadu...adi kooda oka memory ega

Cheap comments tappa sarigga matladatam raada? 

22 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Cheap comments tappa sarigga matladatam raada? 

real life harsh gane untadi papa..smooth ga hai ga navvutu tullutu batakali ante south dakota lo gudise lo batikeyyali

13 hours ago, Iriswest said:

RD Burman, Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore da and Gulzar have set the bar so high that nobody is able to breach it till now. They have aged like a fine wine. Many favorites will come and go but they are here to stay.

They will stay with me till I die. 

Add Nadeem Sravan to your list