Of all 75 years what's the biggest achievement India had

futureofandhra

Parliament live cut chesi.. oka region mps ni suspend chesi .. aa region ni new state ga declare cheyatam.. aa country lo Kuda inta daridram ga cheya leru..  i bet

even a terrirost ruled country wont brhave this ugly

6 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Biggest achievement kaadha mari manaki & mana party ki ? 

Nee party ki neeku Ani cheppuko man

I have already mentioned my opinion 😃

Pak broken to two Ani

Mee thinking meeru showing here haha 😂

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol 🤣

Mee low level brains

Cbn visionary

Continue lol 😆

in the past comments, CBN spoorty is real, the means may be sarcastic

BTW take others comments as fun sometimes without passing judgement on level of brains on the other side

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Parliament live cut chesi.. oka region mps ni suspend chesi .. aa region ni new state ga declare cheyatam.. aa country lo Kuda inta daridram ga cheya leru..  i bet

even a terrirost ruled country wont brhave this ugly

....and TDP allied with same party in the same state it happened, you find reason to hate the opposition party more than ruling party, either TDP supporters have no IQ or they have no shame, one thing is sure out these choices

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

in the past comments, CBN spoorty is real, the means may be sarcastic

BTW take others comments as fun sometimes without passing judgement on level of brains on the other side

Ok man cool

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Biggest achievement antey - Sontha maama ni mingi power lo ki raavatam ! 

CBN during first 2 terms was very good for creating investor sentiment and inspiring people, just becoz he became senile now and behaving as stupid in 3rd term does not negate his achievements.

those supporting BJP today are more rational than any other party supporting folks, so look at CBN''s past not present, we dont need to criticize everything

ideal ga aite @Android_HaIwa prakaram state natural gaane develop avvali kada, but Jagan unnatural emo, anduke AP going to bad phase

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

zero. nothing.

India is a drag on humanity. Indians should introspect and stop feeling proud of a thoroughly useless nation.

not just India the nation, but Indian civilization itself is worthless. in the past 1000yrs, its contribution to humanity is a big fat zero.

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

CBN during first 2 terms was very good for creating investor sentiment and inspiring people, just becoz he became senile and behaving as stupid in 3rd term does not negate his achievements

ideal ga aite @Android_HaIwa prakaram state natural gaane develop avvali kada, but Jagan unnatural emo, anduke AP going to bad phase

ekkuva try cheyyaku. koncham books saduvu, apart from whatsapp forwards and this db.

Indian civilization has stopped producing greatness 1000yrs back itself. and has no hope for the future.

i think its time to accept reality and for Indians to start having the right conversation about India, and not smell each other's farts.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

zero. nothing.

India is a drag on humanity. Indians should introspect and stop feeling proud of a thoroughly useless nation.

not just India the nation, but Indian civilization itself is worthless. in the past 1000yrs, its contribution to humanity is a big fat zero.

Confirmed it's zero that's running world n it's from that civilization

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ekkuva try cheyyaku. koncham books saduvu, apart from whatsapp forwards and this db.

emi books chavali raa fooka, I get my news from by rational reading not from morons and news networks

whatsaspp slides for for leftist morons, right wing has people with brains

• Haha 1