Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha

JollyReddy

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. maalokam gaadivi. Full of "visceral hatred" for an entire region. Calling 1.4 billion people as dogs.

You are completely unfit to talk about these things.

Stay in north for a while and figure out. 

ela khans racist ani cheppa leka pothunnav enduku ra?

endukante nuvvey racist vi against north Indians ani fix avvochha? you are simply using khans as a prop to project that hatred without overtly being racist against north Indians.

additional benefit of them being muslims makes you endear yourself more to the bigoted crowd that populate this db.

correct ga cheppaana? emanna miss chesana?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

endukante nuvvey racist vi against north Indians ani fix avvochha? you are simply using khans as a prop to project that hatred without overtly being racist against north Indians.

additional benefit of them being muslims makes you endear yourself more to the bigoted crowd that populate this db.

aKZ_7n.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey mental fellow.

Once again "racism towards north indians" anta.

Next casteism against brahmins - you al;ready started that saying giving priesthood to other castes is stealing from them ani.

Next racism of blacks against whites.

racism of chinese.

Mental narsi ga - go to a pyshology ward. What bigoted crowd - no can hold a candle to you in bogirty

Narsi gaadi racisms :

"south indians are racist to north indains in india"

"all othhr castes are casteist to brahmins in hinduism"

"chinese who were colinzed and looted by west are racist to world"

"language bigotry is against hindi" (lmao)

mental @Raven_Rayes

Who gave you this id ra ? give me his number i need to talk to him.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

one simple quechen ra..

how are khans racist against south Indians.. pls tell.

no need lose your bearings everytime I ask you something to deviate from it

Anyone with a little senstivity in india will know that. ANYONE literally. You lack that. as i said your "visceral hatred" for andhra has set you up for failure.

Even now you seeth at my guts to speak but you dont have mind to learn.

https://www.michigandaily.com/michigan-in-color/what-bollywood-thinks-of-me/

https://heartranjan.wordpress.com/2011/11/10/the-world-of-south-indians-according-to-shah-rukh-khan/

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anyone with a little senstivity in india will know that. ANYONE literally. You lack that. as i said your "visceral hatred" for andhra has set you up for failure.

Even now you seeth at my guts to speak but you dont have mind to learn.

https://www.michigandaily.com/michigan-in-color/what-bollywood-thinks-of-me/

https://heartranjan.wordpress.com/2011/11/10/the-world-of-south-indians-according-to-shah-rukh-khan/

its a pity that you can't articulate in simple terms something that everyone apparently knows.

you expect me to go through some bs long form article about a movie, that you yourself didn't bother to read I bet.

did shahrukh khan show punjabis as amazing and perfect in his movies?

I don't claim to be an expert on khans.. but I don't see any racism against south indians from them. I mean nothing out of the ordinary that you'd expect even a normal person in Delhi say. even south Indians who grew up in delhi.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its a pity that you can't articulate in simple terms something that everyone apparently knows.

you expect me to go through some bs long form article about a movie, that you yourself didn't bother to read I bet.

did shahrukh khan show punjabis as amazing and perfect in his movies?

I don't claim to be an expert on khans.. but I don't see any racism against south indians from them. I mean nothing out of the ordinary that you'd expect even a normal person in Delhi say. even south Indians who grew up in delhi.

Its a massive thing. It is irritating that someone is asked this question.

Its extremely easy to read and if you have the inclination you will swallow the aritcle in minutes. As it is written by south indians.

"Nothing out of the ordinary" ..hahaha .. so their racism is OK as long as it matches racism of an average delhi guy apparently.

You are a putrid piece of $hit and a cancer to the society where you are born in.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Its a massive thing. It is irritating that someone is asked this question.

Its extremely easy to read and if you have the inclination you will swallow the aritcle in minutes. As it is written by south indians.

"Nothing out of the ordinary" ..hahaha .. so their racism is OK as long as it matches racism of an average delhi guy apparently.

You are a putrid piece of $hit and a cancer to the society where you are born in.

I'm yet to see any evidence from you regarding racism of khans against south indians.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm yet to see any evidence from you regarding racism of khans against south indians.

you are blind and you wont even spend a few mins to read a very easy to read article.

Prissy, show piece $Hit. 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are blind and you wont even spend a few mins to read a very easy to read article.

Prissy, show piece $Hit. 

pretty sure you didn't read it too. stop trying to trick me into reading worthless bs.

just state your evidence.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

pretty sure you didn't read it too. stop trying to trick me into reading worthless bs.

just state your evidence.

fcking TROLL. i read it. now fck off.