media room - speakers

KakiJanaky

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Projector and screen eh 7 to 10 k unnai

Why do you need such an expensive one? Are you looking for a short throw laser projector? even they are below 5K now.. 
Screen hardly costs 200-400 depending on the size… 10K is a lot unless you are paying someone to buy and setup.. 

how big is your media room? 

3 hours ago, no01 said:

not true....Front tower speakers and center channel same unte better (not necessary)...surround can be different and sub-woofers are entirely different segment....ikkada ey speaker ki entha output vellali, high's and low's etc anni receiver chusukuntadi. Koncham easy setup kavali ante front, center and surround oke brand konochu...but sub's ki different brand ey better....specially brands like SVS etc

Yeh but you need to buy left right and center from same brand and same series imo. That’s for sure rest all ne istam. For movies center speaker is the heavy lifter and for music left and right 

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Budget for projector and screen? Or more speakers? Media room setup is very easy.. takes half a day probably 

Not true. It takes long time. And to adjust/calibrate the sound to your taste it will take at least a month 

Don’t buy speakers without listening to them at least for left right and center. Rest all speakers li8 you can buy blindly. I’m highly recommend to start with focal followed by b&w and others. If you open Best Buy card you will get 10% off 

2 minutes ago, iphone7 said:

Not true. It takes long time. And to adjust/calibrate the sound to your take it will take at least a month 

Once you get the positions right and you set the wiring, more work is needed to hide the wires… 

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Why do you need such an expensive one? Are you looking for a short throw laser projector? even they are below 5K now.. 
Screen hardly costs 200-400 depending on the size… 10K is a lot unless you are paying someone to buy and setup.. 

how big is your media room? 

Man — niku teliyani vishayaalu yemina unaya? 

1 minute ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Man — niku teliyani vishayaalu yemina unaya? 

😂

In the last year, I setup 4 media rooms with a friend bro.. including mine and in friends houses, for free 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

😂

In the last year, I setup 4 media rooms with a friend bro.. including mine and in friends houses, for free 

Ika business ki all set — planning not needed — just open the shop

1 minute ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Ika business ki all set — planning not needed — just open the shop

Kastam vaa.. friends ki help ante chestam kani business ki vere mindset undali.. marketing cheyyaali..