Any one sending kids to catholic school

iddaritho

4 hours ago, iddaritho said:

We are sending our kid to private school and the private school is catholic 

they said they wouldn’t bother much about religion but looks like day one of school lo mass attend cheyincharu 

Now we realized that she has 30 minute class for religion 

we are ok understanding religion , but not sure how this will effect long term 

Catholic school was a concept some conservative thellas popularized when their neighbourhoods were flooded by nallas etc and publiv school composition changed. They had some moderate fees which kept poor people (more likely to be nallas) out.

But most desis deliberately live in highly rated public schools . so not needed actually.

You can save money by putting kids in good public schools.

3 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

India Lo christain school galadi okate Motto...To convert Hindus to Christians.

Ikkadaollu maadu goppadi antaru kaani vere religions ni em anaru..

India lo Christian gaala G lo Rod pettali....aalu aala edava tingara eshalu.

Tappu Brother, Mana vallu chala mande vellaru christian schools ki

31 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Catholic school was a concept some conservative thellas popularized when their neighbourhoods were flooded by nallas etc and publiv school composition changed. They had some moderate fees which kept poor people (more likely to be nallas) out.

But most desis deliberately live in highly rated public schools . so not needed actually.

You can save money by putting kids in good public schools.

We live in Arkansas , public school rating compared to nation wide is 4/10 

Our school district is in most racist location even for white people standard , we stayed in Airbnb for few days , I spoke to the owner who’s white and went to the same school she said there is lot of racism and also discrimination on poor students even poor white 

We were also told there is discrimination in private schools by one of our friend who’s kid attended this school , but they said education is best here and you can at least bring it up to the school administration  

how ever we had good experience 1st two days , luckily our next door neighbors send their kids to same private school 

They came to our house to meet us and offered help dropping and picking up our kid like car pooling 

Principal introduced us to the church father and they made an announcement for us to see who can help us out as we are new in the community 

I liked the helping nature of the school 

The only concern I have is , very high focus on religion then needed , like 10 minutes mass and 30 minutes religion in 7 hour school is too much in my opinion 

unfortunately the top two private schools here are both catholic schools 

9 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Our school district is in most racist location even for white people standard , we stayed in Airbnb for few days , I spoke to the owner who’s white and went to the same school she said there is lot of racism and also discrimination on poor students even poor white 

We were also told there is discrimination in private schools by one of our friend who’s kid attended this school , but they said education is best here and you can at least bring it up to the school administration  

how ever we had good experience 1st two days , luckily our next door neighbors send their kids to same private school 

They came to our house to meet us and offered help dropping and picking up our kid like car pooling 

Principal introduced us to the church father and they made an announcement for us to see who can help us out as we are new in the community 

The only concern I have is , very high focus on religion then needed , like 10 minutes mass and 30 minutes religion in 7 hour school is too much in my opinion 

In your situation…what is your priority…?

if kids are small they dont know what is religion…they dont get influence also…they listen in school and they listen to you in home…at this age kids priorities are different…

once kids reaching teenage..then they get serious about religion…by the time you can move to better schools where school district is good… and less racism…

18 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Now i understand why

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

In your situation…what is your priority…?

if kids are small they dont know what is religion…they dont get influence also…they listen in school and they listen to you in home…at this age kids priorities are different…

once kids reaching teenage..then they get serious about religion…by the time you can move to better schools where school district is good… and less racism…

Man you have kids? I thought you are bachelor@3$%

It’s good to be in Catholic school. They teach what is god. As long as your kid knows there are other gods available other than Jesus they won’t get converted. This is your responsibility . 

2 hours ago, Hitman said:

It’s good to be in Catholic school. They teach what is god. As long as your kid knows there are other gods available other than Jesus they won’t get converted. This is your responsibility . 

Teen ki vachaka bengay cream petukomantaru

4 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Just put up with religion. Its much better than putting up with racism.

On 8/16/2022 at 8:50 AM, Swatkat said:

Jessy kantey masthuntaru bro. Ma friends. Tarvtha mana daggaraki vachina tarvtha asal naaku evaru nacharu alanti beautiful faces ni chusina tarvtha.

mari single ga enduku vunnavu bro?? manchi ammayilu set kaaleda?? naaku parichayam cheyi.. hahahaha

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

mari single ga enduku vunnavu bro?? manchi ammayilu set kaaleda?? naaku parichayam cheyi.. hahahaha

Immatured bro. Chala decent boy konchem fast undi untey interlo konchem hyd side chadivi untey vere level li undevadni. Epudundhi 100 percent.