Happened twice in the last 1.5 months.

San_K

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

cristicism aa ne thokka/ You cant touch aath of CBN or Ramoji or TV9 or anyone.

You troll ordinary people who signed up for some disco - people are workers/fathers whatever - . You just want to crush them through abuse because once in a while they said something postive about TDP. They become a "yellow" batch for you.

Yours is a mind shaped through and BY hate/casteism/ weird racism.

Tens of thousands of posts - dozens of ids - all just for abusive "fun".

You are another snake like that narsi @Raven_Rayes.

Yes the mods dont do anything to you. But in normal world you would be put down like a rabies dog or tied to a mental hospital bed.

nee bocchhu le raa..

ee db lo 24/7 dalits/muslims meedha visham kakkey tolla tho 'ba' 'ba' antaav.

amaravati, TDP ni antey ekkado kaalthondi neeku.

you are okay with bigotry against everyone else other than amaravati TDP. nuvvu cheppedhi kooda serious teeskunte inka aynatte.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee bocchhu le raa..

ee db lo 24/7 dalits/muslims meedha visham kakkey tolla tho 'ba' 'ba' antaav.

amaravati, TDP ni antey ekkado kaalthondi neeku.

you are okay with bigotry against everyone else other than amaravati TDP. nuvvu cheppedhi kooda serious teeskunte inka aynatte.

nenu ba ani halwa ni  anna posts kooda vunnai.

Aa visham kakke tollu mostly amaravati meedha kooda visham kakketolle.

The problem is with you and halwa - not with how i treat others.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

chandranna meedha yentha yedhukuntavo yedchuko. nee yedupu peekedhemi ledhakkada.

stop harassing posters here as "yellow batch" like a psycho maniac.

you are simply proving him right by acting like "yellow batch" maniac.

you think people who pour scorn on muslims/dalits are just innocent who can be persuaded to change their mind kadha.. try and persuade them first to change their mind before giving gyan to people you personally hate.

telugu culture warrior. typical uppercaste attitude.

dalits ni emanna anuko, just correct chesta... kaani culture gurinchi cheptey, oppukunedhi ledhu..

reminds me of another group in India - Sanghis. your concern for dalits is as fake as sanghis.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you are simply proving him right by acting like "yellow batch" maniac.

you think people who pour scorn on muslims/dalits are just innocent who can be persuaded to change their mind kadha.. try and persuade them first to change their mind before giving gyan to people you personally hate.

telugu culture warrior. typical uppercaste attitude.

dalits ni emanna anuko, just correct chesta... kaani culture gurinchi cheptey, oppukunedhi ledhu..

reminds me of another group in India - Sanghis. your concern for dalits is as fake as sanghis.

hahaha .. every langa fellow here is a bhakth. And you dont have problems with "liking" their posts and joining them in trolling me.

Seppavule yedhava neethulu.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

nenu ba ani halwa ni  anna posts kooda vunnai.

Aa visham kakke tollu mostly amaravati meedha kooda visham kakketolle.

The problem is with you and halwa - not with how i treat others.

I don't care.. no one can cure your cultural grievance.

you remind me of sanghis. with the same mindless zeal for telugu, that you convinced yourself is worth fighting for.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha .. every langa fellow here is a bhakth. And you dont have problems with "liking" their posts and joining them in trolling me.

I'm not harassing them, or anyone. like you are proud of doing.

even Halwa is not harassing anyone. He's just posting random sh1t like I'm doing.

you are the harasser.

I'm not harassing them, or anyone. like you are proud of doing.

even Halwa is not harassing anyone. He's just posting random sh1t like I'm doing.

you are the harasser.

I am harassing whom ? you and to some extent halwa are the only people with whom i had some strong worded posts.

I am pretty chill with others.

And you are VERY chill with a lot og langas who absolutely adore sangh.

Neethulu pakkanodiki. As i said you are a psycho with no capacity for self reflection.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care.. no one can cure your cultural grievance.

you remind me of sanghis. with the same mindless zeal for telugu, that you convinced yourself is worth fighting for.

you dont remind me of a sanghi. I know you ARE a sanghi.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I am harassing whom ? you and to some extent halwa are the only people with whom i had some strong worded posts.

I am pretty chill with others.

And you are VERY chill with a lot og langas who absolutely adore sangh.

Neethulu pakkanodiki. As i said you are a psycho with no capacity for self reflection.

adhey kadha adigedhi. you are not harassing anyone else other than me.

endukantey your upper caste ego is triggered by my posts, not by posts that deride dalits/muslims.

pure uppercaste cultural grievance idhi. pretending like your society is doing great, other than interference from outside, there's not much internal reflection that your society must be doing ani nammakam.

halwa is same with TG, but he atleast has the decency to not troll me for my posts on TG.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you dont remind me of a sanghi. I know you ARE a sanghi.

your entire reaction is nothing but telugu uppercaste grievance. or to be more specific Andhra uppercaste grievance.

I'm not gonna say kamma, because I think you don't care about caste. you are just a silly culture warrior.

adhey kadha adigedhi. you are not harassing anyone else other than me.

endukantey your upper caste ego is triggered by my posts, not by posts that deride dalits/muslims.

pure uppercaste cultural grievance idhi. pretending like your society is doing great, other than interference from outside, there's not much internal reflection that your society must be doing ani nammakam.

halwa is same with TG, but he atleast has the decency to not troll me for my posts on TG.

rey - first of all - i am not harassing you.

You are the one who is harassing me. I react to you.

Second i am triggered by you - because of the depth of your hatred that exists for people themselves - not CBN or TDP or amaravati. I dont see others having such depth. 

Even those who wnat telangana state - mostly just want it - unlike you and halwa who demonize andhra people in an insidous way to justify it.

I can get along with them - i cannot forgive the racist abuse you poured over andhras. and that @Android_Halwa

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

every Andhra fellow here too is a sanghi too by the same measure.

still you dream of 'telugu solidarity'. your telugu society will be sanghi. It'll still deride dalits coz you don't have the balls to troll actual sanghis.. just those who you think could be sanghis, like me.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your entire reaction is nothing but telugu uppercaste grievance. or to be more specific Andhra uppercaste grievance.

I'm not gonna say kamma, because I think you don't care about caste. you are just a silly culture warrior.

What crap. No one posts for dalits and bc's like ME.

Take a poll and see. 

You are unable to come to grips with the fact decent people can like SOME policies of CBN within the context of india.

Your visceral hatred got the better of you.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey - first of all - i am not harassing you.

You are the one who is harassing me. I react to you.

Second i am triggered by you - because of the depth of your hatred that exists for people themselves - not CBN or TDP or amaravati. I dont see others having such depth. 

Even those who wnat telangana state - mostly just want it - unlike you and halwa who demonize andhra people in an insidous way to justify it.

I can get along with them - i cannot forgive the racist abuse you poured over andhras. and that @Android_Halwa

I'm harassing you? lmao. I don't give a fcuk about you if you dont quote me or call me names constantly.

you are a piece of sh1t to me, with nothing to offer me.

I come here to post random sh1t. Not to indulge in silly one-one with you. you are making unpleasant not just for me, but everyone using this db.

nothing I wrote about you has the unbridled hate you carry for me. I'm still being way too polite in my response to you, if a little naughty.