Happened twice in the last 1.5 months.

San_K

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

What crap. No one posts for dalits and bc's like ME.

Take a poll and see. 

You are unable to come to grips with the fact decent people can like SOME policies of CBN within the context of india.

Your visceral hatred got the better of you.

still delusional. you post so much for dalits and bcs, that you have no one else to challenge in this db that is full of dalit haters. Just me.

coz every hate that is posted against dalit is excused until you first shut down the guy(me) who talks about Andhra/TG uppercaste in derogatory terms.

but the thing is, you can never challenge uppercaste hatred against dalits here, coz you are afraid to shame them, like you are so eager to shame me.

the telugu society you love is extremely bigoted against dalits. good luck changing that by attacking people like me.

typical uppercaste telugu warrior. only cares about uppercaste culture being respected.

similar to Congress/hindu mahasabha/muslim league that fought against the british over cultural grievances, when adivasis across the country were fighting to protect their land from being exploited by the british.

you think entire TG, rayalaseema, krishna, godavari, uttarandhra is yours, but you'll only focus all your hatred on those that pour venom on krishna, godavari, while giving free passes to those that pour venom on TG, rayalaseema etc.

that's all your 'telugu unity' is. fake. self serving.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nothing I wrote about you has the unbridled hate you carry for me. I'm still being way too polite in my response to you, if a little naughty.

You have been too long with people who normalized hate and dehumanized andhra people - that you dont even realize the poison you have. or maybe you do and just playing some pyscho trick on me now.

I clearly told you what triggers me - your "deep" hatred against andhra people themselves.

You admitted as such - your thoughts are not guided by rights or wrongs - but people you met in college and who PERSONALLY appealed more to you.

You took that, extrapolated to politics, and ended up cheering for division and rancour of something you have no clie.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You have been too long with people who normalized hate and dehumanized andhra people - that you dont even realize the poison you have. or maybe you do and just playing some pyscho trick on me now.

I clearly told you what triggers me - your "deep" hatred against andhra people themselves.

You admitted as such - your thoughts are not guided by rights or wrongs - but people you met in college and who PERSONALLY appealed more to you.

You took that, extrapolated to politics, and ended up cheering for division and rancour of something you have no clie.

keep being delusional, and lying that I'm posting unbridled hatred for Andhra.

it looks like it gives you a reason to act unhinged against me.

who am I to stop you in acting like a clown.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep being delusional, and lying that I'm posting unbridled hatred for Andhra.

it looks like it gives you a reason to act unhinged against me.

who am I stop you in acting like a clown.

It is not normal for someone who knows so little to take such controversial stance on something that divides a state.

I dont care if you abuse CBN or TDP - they are public figures.

But to cheer for division of people - especially when you dont know or identify with any of  them - comes only with deep seated racialized hate.

You obviously know your attitude causes hurt  - you do it anyway .

How you are different is that people here who are from actual telangana may support TG state for some selfish reasons - which is understandable.

But you have no locus standi - its pure and actually very highly disturbing hate.

Can i cheer for some kongunaadu in TN ? i dont think so even though i may not oppose it. its just not normal for pople to lustily cheer someone breaking up. You need to be psycho.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is not normal for someone who knows so little to take such controversial stance on something that divides a state.

But to cheer for division of people - especially when you dont know or identify with any of  them - comes only with deep seated racialized hate.

You obviously know your attitude causes hurt  - you do it anyway .

How you are different is that people here who are from actual telangana may support TG state for some selfish reasons - which is understandable.

But you have no locus standi - its pure and actually very highly disturbing hate.

Can i cheer for some kongunaadu in TN ? i dont think so even though i may not oppose it. its just not normal for pople to lustily cheer someone breaking up. You need to be psycho.

so lame. this is your excuse for acting like an unhinged maniac in this db?

who says I'll feel bad if you ask for Kongunaadu. Even If I don't want that to happen, I won't start badmouthing people from the coimbatore region, like you think its okay to do.

anyway you admit that you will never shut down those who deride dalits here. that's good. atleast you know where you stand. you are nothing but an uppercaste person who's worried about keeping his place in the hierarchy if the cultural system you head collapses.

I want it to collapse. I want people like you to suffer, both mentally and monetarily. including TG uppercastes. and Tamil uppercastes. all of you are not worth supporting or fighting for. all of you are bigots who'll tolerate fellow uppercaste bigot as long as it doesn't challenge your cultural dominant position.

keep crying bye

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

more virtue signaling for yourself.

more lying about what I'm doing here. I don't talk about the division or cheer it. If anything I think Andhra was given a raw deal with it. I come from first principles of governance, that you cannot and should not try to provide rationalizations to govern a group of people who don't want to be governed. You think its okay to do it, because they speak the same language. I don't make such exceptions.

anyway its silly of you to tag someone who you think is an 'arava munda' on matters of tg/ap.

I only exclusively post on sanghis and uppercastes (including myself) in this db. very rarely do I venture into areas like division of ap.

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

more virtue signaling for yourself.

more lying about what I'm doing here. I don't talk about the division or cheer it. If anything I think Andhra was given a raw deal with it. I come from first principles of governance, that you cannot and should not try to provide rationalizations to govern a group of people who don't want to be governed. You think its okay to do it, because they speak the same language. I don't make such exceptions.

anyway its silly of you to tag someone who you think is an 'arava munda' on matters of tg/ap.

I only exclusively post on sanghis and uppercastes (including myself) in this db. very rarely do I venture into areas like division of ap.

10gera - "first principles" anta.

You come from ignorance, hate, stupid extrapolation, and self serving justifications that rationalize them.

On 8/18/2022 at 3:38 PM, Telugodura456 said:

yedisaavule. ok keep gujjus aside. What about tamils/maha/hindi and even american blacks/hispanics - none of them want good jobs with salary? 

Ipoudemantav ra pissfuls gaallu brave and clever antaava? Aithe Pakistan migrate aipo. 

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no difference between you and Halwa.. He's also a cultural warrior.

Halwa is just more decent in not being an abusive piece of sh1t like you are.

halwa is atleast openly shameless.. @Telugodura456 is shameless and hypocrite 😂

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2022 at 1:59 PM, San_K said:

About CBN.

Went to USPS to p/u a missed package . Guy looked like an Indian but his name was George So Caribbean ani I assumed.

He asked me - where are you from?, I said NJ first. Again he asked....are you from India?, I said Yes. And then he said You must be in IT and are you from Chandrababu Naidu state ? I was surprised and responded 'Yes Yes'. He was like.. I know I always guess things right. Later he said he was from Bombay.

Almost similar convo happened at a hotel in Capecod last month. The manager was from Gujarat and he said.. back in 1990's our state govt chosen Industries and CBN govt chosen IT..Because of that there are many telugu IT folks here.

I know its 90% marketing (Eenadu/other media at that time) to elevate babu garu...but we have to give some credit to him for these things. 

Edit - Odemma.. Idhi troll or support post kadayya.. 100% truth..  Naa 10 years US life lo.. first time this happened..surprisingly both in the last 2 months. Check my old posts/threads, I don't support pasupu or bulugu or tea parties.

Met this guy today in the USPS store. He brought up cbn matter again and said he is following the arrest news daily...looked bit sad and pale. I didnt ask much as I was in hurry.