How many want to use raven_rayes as punching bag given a choices? You also get to on him and piss on him... As we all know he loves that..

hunkyfunky2

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

brahmi-telugu.gif

Paragraphs Paragraphs vammo

anna nuvu mandu Esteva apudu apdu adu kuda cheyava malli vegan antav 

Ante intake mundu meat tine vadiva anna recently vegan ga marinara?

Full paisal unyai for your living so job voddu

brahmi-templates.gif

inka intue intla kucrhoni Paragraphs Paragraphs ratsav , Tofu tintav

vammo anna ninnu kalavalani undi anna ipdu ekada untav which city ?Nee lo RGV , mixed with yogi vemana charecter kanipsitundi annna

deeni kantey nuvvu kooda oka thread eyyochu aaa hunkyfunky gaadi lekka.

nenu evadaithey enti? may be I'm not one person. may be I'm not a guy or a girl.

online lo 'connections' ki dating sites unnay anna. ee db ni andaru gay dating site laaga vaadesthunnaru.

point cheppandra antey, nuvvu evadu, nee poorvikulu evaru, em chestav, anni anavasaramaina quechen lu.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

deeni kantey nuvvu kooda oka thread eyyochu aaa hunkyfunky gaadi lekka.

nenu evadaithey enti? may be I'm not one person. may be I'm not a guy or a girl.

online lo 'connections' ki dating sites unnay anna. ee db ni andaru gay dating site laaga vaadesthunnaru.

point cheppandra antey, nuvvu evadu, nee poorvikulu evaru, em chestav, anni anavasaramaina quechen lu.

Thu paduganu nee tho conenction naaku I am not @Swatkat or Karan Johar anna , enduko neecharecter very interesting ga kanapatdhunte adugutuna em point ade sodi ,  nee gurinchi telsukovalani ani undi anna oka biopic Tisha anna maverick of db ani 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Thu paduganu nee tho conenction naaku I am not @Swatkat or Karan Johar anna , enduko neecharecter very interesting ga kanapatdhunte adugutuna em point ade sodi ,  nee gurinchi telsukovalani ani undi anna oka biopic Tisha anna maverick of db ani 

nenu oka waste gaadini. nothing interesting about me.

nuvvu db ni vadili 10gu anna. life lo ekkadiko ellipothaav. I'm not joking.

ee db lo unnodu baagupadinattu charitra lo ledhu.

nenu oka waste gaadini. nothing interesting about me.

nuvvu db ni vadili 10gu anna. life lo ekkadiko ellipothaav. I'm not joking.

ee db lo unnodu baagupadinattu charitra lo ledhu.

Nuvu waste endi bro nuvu English lo raase vocabulary sentences db or elsewhere  chala takva mandi rayagalaru including gre lo pedda pedda scores vachinavalu kuda nee laga express cheyaleru nee lo communist bhavalu unayi cars ki against, pedda buildings ki against (even me) nuvu great anna sare I am not going to spoil the thread leaving @Swatkat let's make a biopic we will discuss later

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nuvu waste endi bro nuvu English lo raase vocabulary sentences db or elsewhere  chala takva mandi rayagalaru including gre lo pedda pedda scores vachinavalu kuda nee laga express cheyaleru nee lo communist bhavalu unayi cars ki against, pedda buildings ki against (even me) nuvu great anna sare I am not going to spoil the thread leaving @Swatkat let's make a biopic we will discuss later

I'm the process of changing my gender to a girl.

college lo unnappudu i enjoyed a lot of s3x with guys, who now claim they were not gay.

atlaithey wht it means ani aalochinchi chinchi chinchi, I decided that becoming a cute girl is best for me.

my body is already built like a slender girl. I hardly weigh 50kgs.

• Haha 1

college lo unnappudu i enjoyed a lot of s3x with guys, who now claim they were not gay.

atlaithey wht it means ani aalochinchi chinchi chinchi, I decided that becoming a cute girl is better.

priyanka-singh-20210905200737-50344.jpg

🙏🙏 vammo

• Upvote 1

Narsy antha @Raven_Rayes fake gaadni nenaithe choodale ippudu dhaka.

He tries to hard to present himself as liberal or whatever with midi midi knowledge.

But once you engage him with some depth the real monster/bully comes out. Vaadu aadani abaddham undadhu, veyyani vesham undadhu - he will try every trick to hurt, and ever underhand thing to hurt anyone coming in the way of his image.

Chala dangerous -if you make the mistake of taking him on his word- dont understimate him.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Narsy antha @Raven_Rayes fake gaadni nenaithe choodale ippudu dhaka.

He tries to hard to present himself as liberal or whatever with midi midi knowledge.

But once you engage him with some depth the real monster/bully comes out. Vaadu aadani abaddham undadhu, veyyani vesham undadhu - he will try every trick to hurt, and ever underhand thing to hurt anyone coming in the way of his image.

Chala dangerous -if you make the mistake of taking him on his word- dont understimate him.

same thing I told hunkyfunky.

remove yourself from the conversation and approach it with a detached view.

otherwise what's even the point?

the only guy in this db who does this is @Ryzen_renoir even though I disagree with him on almost everything.

Neelo chaala eshaalu unnayi ro. BTW, no one takes you seriously....

reason I started this thread is to see how many think like me - I got the answer :-) 

18 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Neelo chaala eshaalu unnayi ro. BTW, no one takes you seriously....

reason I started this thread is to see how many think like me - I got the answer 🙂

you took me seriously enough to make a thread about me.

this db is full of dumbfcuks who I don't care. I come to mock you idiots.

and when I think I've stepped the line, I'll try to talk to lessen the damage I did.

like the damage I did to you yesterday, that prompted this thread.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you took me seriously enough to make a thread about me.

this db is full of dumbfcuks who I don't care. I come to mock you idiots.

and when I think I've stepped the line, I'll try to talk to lessen the damage I did.

like the damage I did to you yesterday, that prompted this thread.

what damage ...ROFL literally