MAANG and Microsoft employees come here

prince143

2 minutes ago, prince143 said:

Which company among MAANG  has the  best work-life balance? I heard Microsoft is the best. How true is it or it really depends on team/manager?

Microsoft is not considered as Maang bayya

• prince143 changed the title to MAANG or Microsoft employees come here
3 minutes ago, prince143 said:

Which company among MAANG  has the  best work-life balance? I heard Microsoft is the best. How true is it or it really depends on team/manager?

Depends on team and luck anta bayya mostly , therr are many companies outside MAang like Salesforce, service now, workday etc to name a few people made good money almost same as maang

• Upvote 2

• prince143 changed the title to MAANG and Microsoft employees come here
3 hours ago, prince143 said:

Which company among MAANG and Microsoft   has the  best work-life balance? I heard Microsoft is the best. How true is it or it really depends on team/manager?

It is always depends on team and manager . You always work for your manager but not to the company . You entire work life depends on how good your manager is 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, prince143 said:

Which company among MAANG and Microsoft   has the  best work-life balance? I heard Microsoft is the best. How true is it or it really depends on team/manager?

Google best from my past experiences 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Microsoft is not considered as Maang bayya

andukey MAANG and Microsoft annaadu...microsoft ni MAANG lo add cheyyakapoina it's also big company ani..

also FYI, microsoft and MAANG ki main difference is in stocks....MAANG chala ekkuva stocks istharu ...microsoft chala thakkuva...that's the main reason microsoft 's TC is less than MAANG.....microsoft's base pay is on par with MAANG

1 minute ago, TrishaManiac said:

andukey MAANG and Microsoft annaadu...microsoft ni MAANG lo add cheyyakapoina it's also big company ani..

also FYI, microsoft and MAANG ki main difference is in stocks....MAANG chala ekkuva stocks istharu ...microsoft chala thakkuva...that's the main reason microsoft 's TC is less than MAANG.....microsoft's base pay is on par with MAANG

He edited the thread bro first maang e unde 😀 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Google(excluding gcp) has the best wlb. Sagam mandi coasters ey. Easy survival.

meta/amazon lo work cheyyakapothey anytime fire. Amazon lo konni sarlu pip quota fill cheyyadaniki manchi candidates ni kooda fire chestharu.

nflx lo nuvvu entha thopu thurumu aina okka bad month chaalu ninnu getout anadaniki.

msft full of desi mgrs. so hit or miss

+Linkedin  - good WLB and best free food in bay.