Costco Milk vs Walmart milk

iddaritho

That's an interesting observation about the A2 milk from Costco and Walmart. I've tried both, and honestly, I haven't noticed a big difference between them. It's possible that the milk's source might play a role in taste and tolerance. Local factors, like the cows' diet or processing methods, can vary from place to place. So, it could be one of those regional quirks. Speaking of milk, have you ever considered adding dry whole milk powder to your meals? I've recently started doing that, and it's been a game-changer for me. The convenience and versatility it offers are fantastic. Plus, it's surprisingly good in recipes.

On 8/23/2022 at 3:19 AM, bharathicement said:

Ayya thamaru UK lo kooda Pulka Sangham start cheesaara? Last month anukunta, Royal Pulka atmeeya Sammelanam jarigindhi. Porabaatuna oka friend neenu kooda Royal caste anukoni invitation pampaaru. Meeru by any chance last month London vochaara?

ekkadiki vellina gabbu lepalsinde mari thappadu. Aa identity urge ee alantidi em chestam?

@3$%

On 8/22/2022 at 3:53 PM, iddaritho said:

We were big fan of Costco and did all the shopping there , currently in Arkansas there is no Costco and only sams clubs and Walmart. 
I developed lactose intolerance for milk so we went to A2 milk from Costco 

that didn’t help my issues , but since we move to Arkansas the A2 milk from Walmart are so good I never had any problem 

has any one noticied this any reason why ? 

previously we lived in Minnesota and North Carolina 

Does it have to do with with where the milk is sourced from 

Fake threads started again!