TSA PreCheck - post GC approval

perugu_vada

44 minutes ago, bayarea said:

Flight and by sea aithe card avarasam ledu. In fact don’t need to scan any documents. Just show your face to kiosk camera to take a picture and then take the printed slip to the officer at exit gate.

Last time it took less than 30secs to clear immigration at EWR airport with Global Entry

Yes, TSA precheck ki Pass ID chalu. No use of physical card.

13 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Just TSA pre aithe kids ki separate application avasaram ledu kada? Kids 13yrs or young can  go with adults in TSA pre kada?

Children age 12 and younger may use the TSA PreCheck® lane when traveling with a parent or guardian who has the indicator on their boarding pass.

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequently-asked-questions/i-am-traveling-my-family-can-they-also-use-tsa-precheckr-lane#:~:text=Children age 12 and younger,indicator on their boarding pass.

Quick question.Global entry conditional approval tho POE lo GC line skip chesi direct kiosk ki velocha?Can we attend interview at POE and will be there a line for that too at POE?

On 12/19/2022 at 8:49 AM, perugu_vada said:

I don’t think so uncle

interview kuda aipoindi nadi last week Thursday  .. kani inka status change kaledu .. officer gadu chepatam aithe u can use pass-if while booking tickets annadu .. 

Ivala my global entry application got completely approved 

On 12/20/2022 at 8:21 PM, perugu_vada said:

Ivala my global entry application got completely approved 

uncles global entry 30 minutes save chesukovachu and security lanes skip . Global entry lo employment and residential verification tesukuntaru. employer contact details kuda adutaru.

cbp frequent employment verification chestaranta global entry program lo and employer ni kuda contact chesthuntaru and contacting fbi conducting background . GC lo chese 2 or 3 jobs ki and employer ni 3 months to 1 year change chesthe tsa issues vasthundhi. don't you think it is good for only US citizens.

only 30% of the vomericans use global or tsa. 

39 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

gc ppl with more than 1 job and employer change chese vallu better to avoid global entry.

why to deal with cbp with frequent verifications US citizenship vachedaaka

GC unte why would they care about employer? H1B aithe I would understand

Its not like your entry is dependent on you having a job with the employer if you have GC kada

On 12/24/2022 at 8:01 PM, bayarea said:

Its not like your entry is dependent on you having a job with the employer if you have GC kada

I don't know why they care about employment in gllobal entry.

@perugu_vada uncle details

On 12/24/2022 at 9:01 PM, bayarea said:

Part of background verification process. They need to know your whereabouts. Its the same procedure for citizens as well. Your up-to-date information (address and employment) is a condition for approval of any TTP program.

5 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Part of background verification process. They need to know your whereabouts. Its the same procedure for citizens as well. Your up-to-date information (address and employment) is a condition for approval of any TTP program.

unemployed ki  ivvara global entry. unemployed aithe previous years employer details set

2 minutes ago, VakeelSab said:

unemployed ki  ivvara global entry. unemployed aithe previous years employer details set

Istharu, U just need to declare that you are unemployed. If during verification they found out that the information you provided is false, expect the application to be denied and may face more scrutiny during every border crossing.

If someone is granting you free pass into the country, they want to make sure your whereabouts are trackable.

3 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Istharu, U just need to declare that you are unemployed. If during verification they found out that the information you provided is false, expect the application to be denied and may face more scrutiny during every border crossing.

If someone is granting you free pass into the country, they want to make sure your whereabouts are trackable.

Better to disclose 2 jobs. GC vubte they don't care about yenni jobs chesina. Max job questions vunadvu. 

12 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

People change jobs in a month I think they will check for the criminal background anthe .