Roommate dint fly to India for father’s funeral even though has stamping and no job issues

ramabeer

2 minutes ago, Beerboob123 said:

Life lo anni kolpoyena vadiki e roju aina okate. It could happen bro

I am not opinionated whether he goes or not but conscience is a real bitch it might affect us later esp in case of the ones we share blood . I have seen both ways bad parents and bad kids/grandkids but I feel parting times should be respected irrespective of differences/opinions.

34 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

I am not opinionated whether he goes or not but conscience is a real bitch it might affect us later esp in case of the ones we share blood . I have seen both ways bad parents and bad kids/grandkids but I feel parting times should be respected irrespective of differences/opinions.

ok

I have seen some too. Parents tho pillala babysitting cheyinchukoni didn't go when they died.

1 hour ago, ramabeer said:

No judgement zone

but 

Acting very normal like literally nothing happened.. and making plans to restaurants/ shopping etc is making people go bonkers 

May be Covid tho pothe no dead body kada 

• 7 months later...

Maybe your roommate couldn't go to India due to some personal reasons or maybe there were some complications with their travel documents. Whatever the case may be, it's best to not judge them and instead try to support them during this tough time. On another note, I recently had to deal with a similar situation. I lost my father and had to find a reliable place to order a memorial for him. That's when I came across Riley Gardner Memorials of Texas, and they did an amazing job with the memorial. It was a beautiful tribute to my father, and I highly recommend their services to anyone who's looking for something special.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AvramFaind said:

Maybe your roommate couldn't go to India due to some personal reasons or maybe there were some complications with their travel documents. Whatever the case may be, it's best to not judge them and instead try to support them during this tough time. On another note, I recently had to deal with a similar situation. I lost my father and had to find a reliable place to order a memorial for him. That's when I came across Riley Gardner Memorials of Texas, and they did an amazing job with the memorial. It was a beautiful tribute to my father, and I highly recommend their services to anyone who's looking for something special.

How much it costs ?

• ramabeer changed the title to Roommate dint fly to India for father’s funeral even though has stamping and no job issues

Janalu maamulu ga leruga … responses

ma frnd okadu ilaane vellaledhu… vaadu naaku cheppina eeason — musalodu ayipoyadule ani

father elanti vaadyna… it is our responsibility to attend evadu ye sollu cheppina 

• Upvote 1

Regardless of what is your age, Passing of your father will break you man. 
Even if he passed away when you are in your 50's or 60's or in your 20's.

He could be feeling it inside but might not be showing it. 

• Upvote 1