Brilliant acting skills ...rangasthalam

Svelte figure..

Pan India recognition..in pushpa

Husband ...non filmy...baradwaj

Nijama… ala anipinchitle popular actress in southindia. Edhi actress endhi lite

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Nijama… ala anipinchitle popular actress in southindia. Edhi actress endhi lite

Pappulo leg esa bro...husband not staying together for long time anta Kada...aa baradwaj gadu epudu deenni vidichipetti undadu

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Anthaaaa Clear ga undi kada...

South India, Pan India, brilliant acting skills....

Husband works in another city...

Lakshmi Prasanna Movies, News, Photos, Age, Biography

Brain less pakodi andhukena ah hat oettukuntav

Pakka idhey swatkat ane nenu confarmed

Priyamani was introduced to Tamil cinema by legendary filmmaker Bharathiraja in 'Kangalal Kaidhu Sei' released in the year 2004. After playing the female lead in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam she returned to Tamil in the 2007 cult blockbuster hit 'Paruthiveeran' directed by Ameer and starring debutante Karthi. She won the Best Actress National Award for her stunning portrayal of the rural girl Muthazhagu.

Priyamani fell in love with businessman Mustafa Raj and got married to him in 2017 and the couple are leading a happy life together. A few months back Mustafa's first wife Ayesha alleged that they have not divorced and the wedding with the actress is invalid.

The 'Family Man' actress had reacted in an interview at that time We are definitely very secure in our relationship, even though right now, he is in the US; he's working there. We make it a point that we talk to each other every day. At least if not what has happened every day, then we say hi or hello to each other. If he's busy with work, he'll probably call me or text me once he's free. Or vice versa, if I'm busy with shooting, I would do that.

Reports in Sandalwood suggested that all is not well between Priya and Mustafa and some even went to the extent of speculating a divorce. The talented actress has replied silently but strongly by posting a happy pic on Diwali with her husband that has gone viral.

On the professional front Priyamani is currently starring in Shah Rukh Khan's new movie 'Lion' directed by Atlee and the Tamil film 'Quotation Gang' directed by boxer turned filmmaker Vivek.

8 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Ee poto lo lakshmi parvathi lekkka koduthundhi endhi baa? 

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

Ee poto lo lakshmi parvathi lekkka koduthundhi endhi baa? 

Bhumi puttinappudu puttindi...body and face antha Botox injections..mudatalni Bala mudatalu ani chupinchukovali ante tappadu mari

7 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Pakka idhey swatkat ane nenu confarmed

Priyamani was introduced to Tamil cinema by legendary filmmaker Bharathiraja in 'Kangalal Kaidhu Sei' released in the year 2004. After playing the female lead in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam she returned to Tamil in the 2007 cult blockbuster hit 'Paruthiveeran' directed by Ameer and starring debutante Karthi. She won the Best Actress National Award for her stunning portrayal of the rural girl Muthazhagu.

Priyamani fell in love with businessman Mustafa Raj and got married to him in 2017 and the couple are leading a happy life together. A few months back Mustafa's first wife Ayesha alleged that they have not divorced and the wedding with the actress is invalid.

The 'Family Man' actress had reacted in an interview at that time We are definitely very secure in our relationship, even though right now, he is in the US; he's working there. We make it a point that we talk to each other every day. At least if not what has happened every day, then we say hi or hello to each other. If he's busy with work, he'll probably call me or text me once he's free. Or vice versa, if I'm busy with shooting, I would do that.

Reports in Sandalwood suggested that all is not well between Priya and Mustafa and some even went to the extent of speculating a divorce. The talented actress has replied silently but strongly by posting a happy pic on Diwali with her husband that has gone viral.

On the professional front Priyamani is currently starring in Shah Rukh Khan's new movie 'Lion' directed by Atlee and the Tamil film 'Quotation Gang' directed by boxer turned filmmaker Vivek.

Mustafa raz is Muslim know...he can have 4 wives...divorce ivvakapoina no problem Kada upto 4

10 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

10 hours ago, ranam_007 said:

ramya krishna?

10 hours ago, chintumintu1 said:

Friyamani 

acted in family man series

husband non-filmy person 

evaraina sare.. break ivvataniki ready ga unna.. antunna @Spartan uncle