1 kid vs 2 kids

sarfaroshi

How many kids you are planning to have  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, viky said:

@Vaampire@csrcsr Brahmi Adhurs GIF - Brahmi Adhurs Chusara Sir - Discover & Share GIFs GC ki raka mundhu 2 ipudu GC tarvtha 3 ,4 anta , malla tagore cinema leka dialogues , nenu okarni sadvisthe, vadu inko edarni sadivinchali anta, 

PS: joking

just a food for thought , Age choosko uncle edardhi risky ,patinpulu leka pothe instead adopt a girl in India or here, chadivinchi pelli cheyi, ekada ayithe nuvu adopt cheskunte, govt koncham funding kooda istadi, 

Late 30s ki emi problem.

happy ga Kanochu

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

1 kid parents do you regret that you dint go for another later in years.

2 kids Parents, Are you feeling Happy or stressed by having 2 or more kids . ?

1 kid is enough these days

• Upvote 1

Future emi chestaaru emo kaani. But what I observed  is most who have single child , that child will be very calm ,dont interact much, feel lone. 9 out of 10 kids . 

I always advice to have 2 children atleast, entha parents love and affection choopinchina, siblings bond, interaction , fights and learning things from both is completely different experience.

Never have only single kid unless otherwise you are not able to support financially for 2 kids.

1 hour ago, Sandy_14 said:

Future emi chestaaru emo kaani. But what I observed  is most who have single child , that child will be very calm ,dont interact much, feel lone. 9 out of 10 kids . 

I always advice to have 2 children atleast, entha parents love and affection choopinchina, siblings bond, interaction , fights and learning things from both is completely different experience.

Never have only single kid unless otherwise you are not able to support financially for 2 kids.

Depends. I have seen single kids who are very interactive and looks out for social relations. 

1 hour ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Depends. I have seen single kids who are very interactive and looks out for social relations. 

Ya there are. But more % of Kids who have siblings are more likely to be more interactive.

Especially those who are not outward to strangers or outside kids surely they ll find more comfortable company  in sibling.

Kid might interact or not interact with outside kids. But 99% they will create a bond with sibling that is what i ment.

We have 2. Couldn't imagine life without either.

Having said that, our second one hogs all the time with us parents. Of course, because of kids' personalities. 

We do wonder if only one would have given 100% attention to the first kid.

10 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

1 kid parents do you regret that you dint go for another later in years.

2 kids Parents, Are you feeling Happy or stressed by having 2 or more kids . ?

Happy nd relieved.. as they both entertain them selfs.. financial hardships untai.. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, JollyReddy said:

manademundi 30 sec pani.. guddu pette kodiki telustundi noppi JollyReddy

India lo untava samra.. inta reckless piece of shitt ga undali ante only akkade possible

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

We have 2. Couldn't imagine life without either.

Having said that, our second one hogs all the time with us parents. Of course, because of kids' personalities. 

We do wonder if only one would have given 100% attention to the first kid.

See this is the problem....I have heard from many parents.

I dont know if they really mean it or joking about wishing to have only one kid.

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Happy nd relieved.. as they both entertain them selfs.. financial hardships untai.. 

More than Financial hardships...assalu iddariki attention nenu ivvagalana ane doubt silent_I1

Just now, sarfaroshi said:

More than Financial hardships...assalu iddariki attention nenu ivvagalana ane doubt silent_I1

Adi em undadu.. they will be very busy.. nanu evadu patinchu kovatam ledu anna feeling vastadi neku..thats how their curriculum is.. 

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

2 , enduko thinking should I go for 3rd ani

Po anna neeku GC kuda vachindhi 

luck unte third appudu ehe twins or triplets vasthe inkka super 

elagu same job and want to retire annavu so enjoy with kids