Calling all eb2/eb3 folks

Simple123

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

Realistic 

FY 2023 max will clear until end of 2013 or early 2014 EB2. EB3 kuda almost alane undochu

Note: I am not responsible and please don't consider my words if you want to change a job and making any future plans based on this. Just my analysis after avaliable numbers ,ROW demand and issuing SO in the past year.

my understanding is india gets  7% of 140000(usual allocations) and some part of 60000.

also understand that they might fasten the process of family based application these last few days if they are pending

5 minutes ago, manadonga said:

I dont what is the calculation but chinese kuda spill over avutunayi 

2021 lo okala calculate chesaru anduke EB3 move ayyindi 2022 lo enkoka la calculate chesaru anduke EB3 back and EB2 forward ayyindhi. Eppudu vache 2023 FY ki enkoka kotha way thestharemo. no one knows bro. yeah Chinese ne kaadhu Anni categories ki vaata untundi bro 60K extra visa lo. All 60K will not go to EB2I or EB3I.

8 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

my understanding is india gets  7% of 140000(usual allocations) and some part of 60000.

also understand that they might fasten the process of family based application these last few days if they are pending

Bro mee DP baagundhi 😃

• Haha 1