Chiranjeevi and Salllu bhai song promo

JollyReddy

40 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Promo evadu cut chesadu vaa.. okka step kuda pettaledu to excite the fans.. 

Burada sirio gadiki vottalu hanging at this age. He cannot dance even with tight cut drawyers to hold them.

anni muusukoni films nundi retire avvadam best pandi gadiki..

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He is not cut out for politics… so he got out of it when he got a chance.. he wants everyone to like him and he cannot take if someone scolds or criticize him… 

movies wise, he is too insecure to come out of his comfort zone.. syeraa didn’t do well either.. he will learn once all his current line up of films flop... mass of 90’s are long gone.. 

well said Bro...  movies loo gang leader , gharana mogudu , challenge elanti movies chesina chiru outside world loo  dummy ani nenu anukoleedu... kind of shocker to me..

Praja Rajyam election days loo oka NDTV interview loo he could not even speak proper english and when asked whats vision of his party again bhayya face drew blank , lack of leadership qualities too soft spoken , lack of general knowledge ...and what not

movies loo his USP always are songs/dances,fights and energetic action so he is not much into experimentation...

2 minutes ago, Burada_kaapurs said:

Burada sirio gadiki vottalu hanging at this age. He cannot dance even with tight cut drawyers to hold them.

anni muusukoni films nundi retire avvadam best pandi gadiki..

He is 67 vaa.. he worked hard and achieved so much till now.. show some respect..

I hope you will be able to at least move your legs properly at that age, forget about dancing.. 

3 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

well said Bro...  movies loo gang leader , gharana mogudu , challenge elanti movies chesina chiru outside world loo  dummy ani nenu anukoleedu... kind of shocker to me..

Praja Rajyam election days loo oka NDTV interview loo he could not even speak proper english and when asked whats vision of his party again bhayya face drew blank , lack of leadership qualities too soft spoken , lack of general knowledge ...and what not

movies loo his USP always are songs/dances,fights and energetic action so he is not much into experimentation...

Actors live in a bubble and surround themselves with sycophants.. they lose track of the reality after a while.. as rojullo ekkuva visibility ledu.. now media tracks and shows every moment of theirs and they cannot hide anymore.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He is 67 vaa.. he worked hard and achieved so much till now.. show some respect..

I hope you will be able to at least move your legs properly at that age, forget about dancing.. 

abaa chaa. Achieved aythe evadiki elkuva vaa? Neeku unna capacity ni batti nuvvu achieve chestav. Anthe gani okadu achievement ni banisa laga brathikinantha kalam bhajana cheyalsina avasaram ledu..

prathi daniki expiry date untundu and this burada pandi sirio is no exception.

i lost respect on him because of the way he entered politics and killed the progress of united AP and now his pimp and polygamu prostitute brother pawala is going to damage new state AP.

Just now, Burada_kaapurs said:

abaa chaa. Achieved aythe evadiki elkuva vaa? Neeku unna capacity ni batti nuvvu achieve chestav. Anthe gani okadu achievement ni banisa laga brathikinantha kalam bhajana cheyalsina avasaram ledu..

prathi daniki expiry date untundu and thus burada pandi sirio is no exception.

i lost respect on him because of the way he entered politics and killed the progress of united AP and now his pimp and polygamu prostitute brother pawala is going to damage new state AP.

Bhajana evadu chesadu vaa?? He failed in politics and we cannot guarantee that everyone will be successful in everything.. he realized and got out of it soon.. PK is yet to realize it and honestly he is not that smart too.. he might realize it very late.. 

Chiru killed the progress of united AP?? How?? 

24 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ee sirio vincle veeni thammudu chese remake lu anni rotta ne. Oka cotton rayudu oka Lucifer oka veddhalam abbo okko movie okko diamond. Just veellu chesintha matra na avi originals hit ani forced ga fox ayyaru Megay pans. 

Remake stars and aa pans ki oka dhandam 

Comedy entante remakes chesthene hits avthai vellaki, original story like acharya theesthe disasters e

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Lucifer e oka slow mrodda lo movie, OTT lo chusaru okay, theatre lo vasthe sleep aa mohan Lal face ki 

exactly adey oka sollu movie movie malli dhanni sirio remake cheyyatam inka pedda comedy..

21 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Story, background & Theme.... ilaaga yeedhaina avvani...final gaa 6 songs, 4 fights, 4 comedy scenes (all involving him only) format looki convert cheesi dobbithe yevadu choosthaadu? Yenni roozulu choostaaru?

Correct gaa cheppalante, after Gharana Mogudu in 1992, the only original hit was Indra in 2002. Then Tagore in 2003. Thats the end.

So if you count for last 30 years, he has got only 3 Original & biggest hits. Rest all are either flops or average.

nijaaniki eee vayasu lo veediki opt movie idhi, but deeenni kooda cheda 10ngithe ika aaa devude kaapaadali

Worst fellow..... Khans sanka nakutunnadu....... Tollywood getting bollywoodized with this overaction...... ee Mumbai mafia gaalu anukunantha pani chesaru. Telugu industry ni sanka nakinchataniki fix ayyaru.

If you don't know how to make great movies like them destroy them. 

22 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

english rakapothey incompetent na?

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

english rakapothey incompetent na?

Bhayya,  dont pick and choose some part of sentence just for sake of argument...

Sorry i feel like i am wasting my time with this petty arguments...

I will agree you are right and lets leave this here...