Muscle loss , weakness and fatigue

ponugupati

4 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Vitamin D issue causes muscle atrophy bro . Also hair loss 

Ledhu rno almost. More than 50 percent mandhiki vitd def untadhi andharki em hairloss undadhu and depression undadhu. But most depressed people lo vit d takkuva ubtadhi. Lite fake adhi 

5 hours ago, ponugupati said:

Hello All,

I have muscle loss especially  in hands and legs(they are becoming very thin) and this I notice significant weakness in last few months. And since few weeks, I feel muscle weakness as well. Consulted my PCP and did all blood work, everything looks normal. 

Just checking to see if any one have faced similar symptoms or any doctors you can advice.

Thanks.

Better ask for another PCP opinion. If you noticed significant weight loss you might need further work up in form of ct chest, abdomen and pelvis. Possibly a neurological consultation. Good luck!

16 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Testosterone levels thagginayaaa? Check it.

Also increase protein and supplement with some zinc tablets. 

decreased testosterone can cause muscle wasting  and fatigue but thinning is not usually seen as there will be increased fat deposition

but good differential that can be looked into

4 hours ago, IsmileBhai said:

Get checked at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota

They have a research team that specifically dals with such conditions. It's the worlds best hospital. Good luck

Oh ok Thanks dude

16 hours ago, ponugupati said:

Hello All,

I have muscle loss especially  in hands and legs(they are becoming very thin) and this I notice significant weakness in last few months. And since few weeks, I feel muscle weakness as well. Consulted my PCP and did all blood work, everything looks normal. 

Just checking to see if any one have faced similar symptoms or any doctors you can advice.

Thanks.

Ask your Dr. To check for crohn's