Megastar son grand launch

Higher_Purpose

1 hour ago, ObiWan said:

Haa oka time lo, ETV ante neney, nenu ante ETV aney range lo vundedhi...veedini bayataki nettalani Ramoji garu try chesaru kani, Suman anda tho nettukochadu., Suman demise ayyaka, meda patti bayataku gentaru ETV nundi.

Appatlo rumors undey kada Eedu suman are SRK KaranJohar of small screen ani 

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Appatlo rumors undey kada Eedu suman are SRK KaranJohar of small screen ani 

Adhi telvadu, Suman was definitely a creative genius a head of his time. Ramoji obviously from old gen not used to support him for all his creative endeavors,  this guy Prabhakar was his side kick and ruled ETV as he was the Boss. Suman allowed for obvious reasons that Prabhakar was like thana thadana type. After Suman's demise, Ramoji kicked this guy out. Of course it affected ETV as well though, don't see any in-house programs running successfully, but previous success was due to Suman not by this genius Prabha. I used to like Wonderboy by Tarun, Anveshita, Spiderman, Heman in telugu formats when I was budda, abbo notaligia kicking in.

On 9/19/2022 at 4:41 PM, ObiWan said:

Adhi telvadu, Suman was definitely a creative genius a head of his time. Ramoji obviously from old gen not used to support him for all his creative endeavors,  this guy Prabhakar was his side kick and ruled ETV as he was the Boss. Suman allowed for obvious reasons that Prabhakar was like thana thadana type. After Suman's demise, Ramoji kicked this guy out. Of course it affected ETV as well though, don't see any in-house programs running successfully, but previous success was due to Suman not by this genius Prabha. I used to like Wonderboy by Tarun, Anveshita, Spiderman, Heman in telugu formats when I was budda, abbo notaligia kicking in.

Suman definitely ETV ni chala lepadu… serials

kuda baguntundey anukunta …