Jump to content

Crazy ga padipothunnayiii home prices


veerigadu
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Phoenix lo darunammm gaa paduthunnayiii ani Frnd antundeee. Is this just a beginning? Inkaa year ending kudaaa raledhuuu. 

yes ba

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Phoenix lo darunammm gaa paduthunnayiii ani Frnd antundeee. Is this just a beginning? Inkaa year ending kudaaa raledhuuu. 

Dallas lo light ga start unayi..

But luxury home builders also started giving incentives 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Complex said:

Dallas lo light ga start unayi..

But luxury home builders also started giving incentives 

Dallas lo meedhiii thenaliii naaadhiii thenaliii batch kontunnaru bro. Vallakiii market tho sambandham ledhu. 

Aaa area lo kerchief yeyyadammm valla target. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

300k vundalsina homes ni 600k ki teesukapothe padi pola emaitadi ? Adoka edari…indlu konetodu karuvu…midikelli double rate…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Phoenix lo darunammm gaa paduthunnayiii ani Frnd antundeee. Is this just a beginning? Inkaa year ending kudaaa raledhuuu. 

interest rate 6+. Dabbidi dibbidde. Tenallllli batchh nen muniiggina okay naaathoti 10 maanddhhii munniggithee adde 10000 annkunee batch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

300k vundalsina homes ni 600k ki teesukapothe padi pola emaitadi ? Adoka edari…indlu konetodu karuvu…midikelli double rate…

April 2021 to July 2022 madhya lo inventory ledhuuu bokka anukuntaaa baga bakaraa chesaruuu anna janalaniii....

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

300k vundalsina homes ni 600k ki teesukapothe padi pola emaitadi ? Adoka edari…indlu konetodu karuvu…midikelli double rate…

Phoenix is in top3 cities were people migrated last 2years bro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Complex said:

I'm hearing that las vegas market  baga paduthundani compared to other cities. 

East coast kanteee west bagaaa ekkuvaaa effect avthundhiiii anipisthundhiiii..downturn laaaa

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

April 2021 to July 2022 madhya lo inventory ledhuuu bokka anukuntaaa baga bakaraa chesaruuu anna janalaniii....

One jaathi ratnam saying builders will control inventory for prices to not fall 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Netflixmovieguz said:

One jaathi ratnam saying builders will control inventory for prices to not fall 

who is that cute boy?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Phoenix lo darunammm gaa paduthunnayiii ani Frnd antundeee. Is this just a beginning? Inkaa year ending kudaaa raledhuuu. 

With the high interest rates, many people got outpriced baa.. last year or early this year new homes sign chesinollu (who haven’t received their homes yet) backout avthunnaru as they cannot afford the mortgage with the high rates… job market is not giving them any hope either.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

One jaathi ratnam saying builders will control inventory for prices to not fall 

Builders will control the inventory.. but they cannot stop the prices from falling… first they will keep the prices and start giving incentives in the form of upgrades etc… next they will reduce the prices.. if no one is buying, they must reduce the prices to make a sale.. no other option 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

With the high interest rates, many people got outpriced baa.. last year or early this year new homes sign chesinollu (who haven’t received their homes yet) backout avthunnaru as they cannot afford the mortgage with the high rates… job market is not giving them any hope either.. 

most of them can't backout ..they will loose earnest money .

They are kind of stuck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.