Ma IT Company lo 2 vudogalu chesthuna vallani ela kanipettali

Murari_Murari

42 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Quality ela check chesaru vaa..

Once upon a time, oka task isthe rathri 10pm daka godula chakari chese vallu 

No bugs from produciton nothing. 

Ipudu reports queries performance worst ga vuntundho, production nunchi bugs, Aboo chala vunayi,. 

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Simple..just have random 2 hours meeting with the suspected contractors..with 15 minute notice.. if they don't join atleast three meetings during office hours in under a Week , they are obviously moonlighting 

Good points, sure will ask resepective managers to implement this. 

3 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Work quality taguthondi ani clients arupulu akada. 

This is what our company is doing.

1. Ma all company meeting lo CDO statement ichadu, cheysthae what kind of actions will be taken ani.

2. Every meeting video on cheysi undali, no waver for any.

3. depending on the tool you are using, run an audit trial (talk to your IT), it will give a report on when application is used and when it is ideal. 

3. Tracking progress, if timelines are not met, give feedback to the vendor agency.

4. How resources are communicating progress of work? if they are not, provide feedback to contractor, not improved, give feedback to vendor agency.

5. If 3 and 4 did not work, discuss with your manager and let go contractor.

6. Make sure you don’t hire new one from the same vendor. 

3 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Work quality taguthondi ani clients arupulu akada. 

Very simple. 
1. give heads up to vendor and say that productivity is getting reduced, give specific examples where quality and timelines are not met.

2. Keep random meetings with short notices, if they cannot join ask specific reason.

3. Set expectations on working hours and ask them to update calendar and notify for breaks, appointments.

4. Set expectations on communication, by 4:45 PM they need to send you the status. I know this is hard but it works. 
5. create a task tracker and ask them to enter what is accomplished? If you see same status that would be a documented evidence and company can  reject future invoices for the vendor and in my case I asked for damage compensation. 
6. out of the box, report them to agencies.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Very simple. 
1. give heads up to vendor and say that productivity is getting reduced, give specific examples where quality and timelines are not met.

2. Keep random meetings with short notices, if they cannot join ask specific reason.

3. Set expectations on working hours and ask them to update calendar and notify for breaks, appointments.

4. Set expectations on communication, by 4:45 PM they need to send you the status. I know this is hard but it works. 
5. create a task tracker and ask them to enter what is accomplished? If you see same status that would be a documented evidence and company can  reject future invoices for the vendor and in my case I asked for damage compensation. 

I don't moonlight and I also don't attend any meeting whose invite was not sent to me atleast 2 hours in advance. It is the basic etiquette not to schedule meetings at a short notice. If someone does not value my time, I don't have any obligation to respect theirs. Also, as long as there are no quality and delivery issues, I don't expect my contractors to not moonlight. I pay my contractors for the tasks and not their time. What will I do if they don't deliver even after sitting for 8 hours and being available always. But, as a professional courtesy, I expect them to stay on top of their tasks and attend all scheduled meetings.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Very simple. 

why wouldn't a genuine person not get offended with such micromanagement and leave

in order to find a weed, your idea seems to destroy the crop

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

This is what our company is doing.

1. Ma all company meeting lo CDO statement ichadu, cheysthae what kind of actions will be taken ani.

2. Every meeting video on cheysi undali, no waver for any.

3. depending on the tool you are using, run an audit trial (talk to your IT), it will give a report on when application is used and when it is ideal. 

3. Tracking progress, if timelines are not met, give feedback to the vendor agency.

4. How resources are communicating progress of work? if they are not, provide feedback to contractor, not improved, give feedback to vendor agency.

5. If 3 and 4 did not work, discuss with your manager and let go contractor.

6. Make sure you don’t hire new one from the same vendor. 

Not sure about others but I would definitely leave the company if I am treated this way.

It might work when there are very less jobs but not in this market.

Companies are begging top performers to join. It will continue even through this recession.

Been through recessions before....had zero issues finding good jobs.