SAMBAR THRONES REVIEW

ARYA

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Ante they have been brainwashed not to appreciate movie made by any other regions or languages and expect telugu movies to be screened everywhere and appreciate them...

one way traffic batch basically chepalante...ella cinemalu diniya antha chusi bhajana cheyali...vere valla cinemala mida padi eduvali...they call it "atmagouravam"

Why do they have to do it that way, even they dont know...its ust that they have been told to do so by previous generations.

lite ley ps1 baagodhu ani eppudo telusu trailer choosthey ney..

the visual style is generic, akkadey poyindhi movie. inka that puts a lot of pressure on the makers to stay true to the book to compensate for lack of creativity visually (not boojumouli kinda of 3rd rate visuals).

book lo unnattu teesthey, kastam movie ki. It has to interpreted by a genius filmmaker. Maniratnam is not that genius. That kind of genius doesn't exist in Indian cinema itself currently.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ante they have been brainwashed not to appreciate movie made by any other regions or languages and expect telugu movies to be screened everywhere and appreciate them...

one way traffic batch basically chepalante...ella cinemalu diniya antha chusi bhajana cheyali...vere valla cinemala mida padi eduvali...they call it "atmagouravam"

Why do they have to do it that way, even they dont know...its ust that they have been told to do so by previous generations.

Aravam aravam ane waadu...appreciation anta.

Mastu game aaduthunnara ...a chenna slum cunning fellow @Raven_Rayes gaadu will make dozens of threads simply abusing rajamouli, praising mani rathhnam to provoke people.

Moment someone says anything ...that fellow shouts racists!racists! and winks at the langa fellow halwa. 

halwa gaadi neethulu malla .."appreciation" anta.

same culture iddharidhi.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

cinema nachithey khachitanga aadedhi cinema.

tamil lo aayirathil oruvan aadaley.. kaani telugu lo baaga aadindhi.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lite ley ps1 baagodhu ani eppudo telusu trailer choosthey ney..

the visual style is generic, akkadey poyindhi movie. inka that puts a lot of pressure on the makers to stay true to the book to compensate for lack of creativity visually (not boojumouli kinda of 3rd rate visuals).

book lo unnattu teesthey, kastam movie ki. It has to interpreted by a genius filmmaker. Maniratnam is not that genius. That kind of genius doesn't exist in Indian cinema itself currently.

Cinema dobbindi ani thelisaka kohli cover drive laa? 
teaser telugu GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Cinema dobbindi ani thelisaka kohli cover drive laa? 

idhi telugu cinema kaadhu bradheru. malli malli gurthu chesthunna. meeku nachina nachaka poyna producer ki pedda nashtam ledhu.. teeskunna dil raju gaadikey bokka.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

idhi telugu cinema kaadhu bradheru. malli malli gurthu chesthunna. meeku nachina nachaka poyna producer ki pedda nashtam ledhu.. teeskunna dil raju gaadikey bokka.

Evadra ikkada producer santhapa sabhalu pettindhi ? chepthunnaduga narsi producer ki nashtam ledhani.

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

woww.. I'm impressed. should I rub your feet my highness or should I suck your d1ck?

idiot.

You do both to the guy next to you eating sambar like this

and then u can call me whatever you want

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You do both to the guy next to you eating sambar like this

and then u can call me whatever you want

No, I like people whose greatest achievement is getting a US citizenship.

I want to see how big their d1cks actually are.