1000cr movie loading from Tamil movie industry.

Raven_Rayes

3 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Tamil vallu baga hurt ayyaru bahubali , Rrr, pushpa , kgf choosi. Ararey ippati varaku maname Bollywood tarvata anukunna ippud eelu direct ga Bollywood ne pakkaki 10garu ani tega try chestunaru. Last ki Sambar kampu kodtunnay 

paapam neeku manchi tamil friends leru... cinema pichha lafoot tamil friends untey ilaaney untadhi.

telivi unnodu evadanna bahubali choosi jealous feel avtaada? lmao.

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

pakistanis love south indian movies 

pushpa pokiri are few 

allu arjun and cherry fans chala mandi 

Avuna .. ma paki colleague gadu okkasari kuda cheppaledu naku mari

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Andukega sambhar vallani nammadu anedi...

Peddala maata chandanna moota 

#sambardowndown

self proclaimed cinema lover talking about stuff beyond cinema.. like ethnicity.

what an idiot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

self proclaimed cinema lover talking about stuff beyond cinema.. like ethnicity.

what an idiot.

I'm Self proclaimed #allinonestar ... #sambar means arava athi gallu, like you. Not all...

Neeku ardham kaadu. Switch off internet for today... 

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I'm Self proclaimed #allinonestar ... #sambar means arava athi gallu, like you. Not all...

lmao cover drive. try and tell this to your tamil friends. that sambhar refers only to particular tamils that you hate.

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

even without watching the movie, I have a much more articulate take on it than you ever will. I had it when the trailer released itself.

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

talk about the cinema dumbfcuk. don't obsess about some idiot on the internet.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

even without watching the movie, I have a much more articulate take on it than you ever will. I had it when the trailer released itself.

My review is 100% correct... Go and see...

I'm not like you to watch 15 minutes and spend 15 hours on hate speech ...

I'll watch PS1 in my home theater... Why ? Need subtitles and pause /play every 5 minutes to understand that fukcin g language and those names ... Exactly how I predicted...

I'll Paytm 1000 RS, go to movie and then sit in coffee shop , watch again and sleep.

Don't come to this DB... It's a warning, I'll start reaping you in an hour. 

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

My review is 100% correct... Go and see...

I'm not like you to watch 15 minutes and spend 15 hours on hate speech ...

I'll watch PS1 in my home theater... Why ? Need subtitles and pause /play every 5 minutes to understand that fukcin g language and those names ... Exactly how I predicted...

I'll Paytm 1000 RS, go to movie and then sit in coffee shop , watch again and sleep.

Don't come to this DB... It's a warning, I'll start reaping you in an hour. 

lmao. guy who calls others Sambhar is lecturing me about hate speech.

what does it mean for a review to be 'correct', dumbfcuk? what is the standard for it? Its just your opinion.

I remember you wrote similar incoherent rant on brahmastra.. and that movie ended up making almost as much as RRR in the hindi market.

so are we to conclude that you were wrong or what? take a chill pill.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. guy who calls others Sambhar is lecturing me about hate speech.

what does it mean for a review to be 'correct', dumbfcuk? what is the standard for it? Its just your opinion.

I remember you wrote similar incoherent rant on brahmastra.. and that movie ended up making almost as much as RRR in the hindi market.

so are we to conclude that you were wrong or what? take a chill pill.

That movie is bad... You dumbfucks don't know difference between movie rating and box office collections...

Some movies don't get both .. like liger , PS1, Acharya etc 

RRR is like a well made marvel  block buster - average review, extra ordinary collections ... Paisa vasool literally... 

Brahmastra is a badly made cheap DC comic movie... No one cares about the collections... Whatever they are...

Dumb fucks like you won't be satisfied with anything... When you have sexy girl in front of you begging you to duck , you won't be able to perform.. that's why your wife eloped ... You are living alone and writing pages and pages in this DB...

What's your Paytm... Ready to transfer 1000rs dumbfucks