1000cr movie loading from Tamil movie industry.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

nenu chaala jaagrathaga handle chesi meekisthey chinna pilladni champesey laa unnaru ga.

pasi vaaadu brother. koncham kanikaram pls.

cunning slummy gaadaki direct ke reply icche scene ledhu. side lo edusthunnadu kanthiri edhava.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

takath lenappudu 60 years endhuku unnar malla ?

nagalla annadu mee dora..emaindhi ?

rammanu ra gdda lo dammu unte nagallotho. karimnagar lo galli lonchi tharimi kodatham motham dora batch ni.

takath leka 60 endi ra baigan...mee kathalu susi 10 years ke modali pettinam maadi maagavale ani...maa time baleka inni rojulu pattindi..

intaki mee takath emaindi ? madras poindi...Hyderabad maadi anukunte adi poindi...Amaravati real estate pvt limited anukunte adi paaye...kya toh bhi hain re tumhara takath..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

takath leka 60 endi ra baigan...mee kathalu susi 10 years ke modali pettinam maadi maagavale ani...maa time baleka inni rojulu pattindi..

intaki mee takath emaindi ? madras poindi...Hyderabad maadi anukunte adi poindi...Amaravati real estate pvt limited anukunte adi paaye...kya toh bhi hain re tumhara takath..

10 years yekkada nunchi vacchindra dhed dimmag. Again confusion/denial - the mind of halwa.

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yet brahmastra made almost as much as RRR did in Hindi market. lmao.

what do you mean no one cares about the collections? without collections, what is even RRR?

just a carefully orchestrated PR exercise for boojumouli to find foreign funders for his next movie, after bankrupting his current funders in India. anthey na? hehehe..

Let's agree that it's a PR , let's see who else repeat it next ..

It's running today again in LA ...

Not 100 but thousands of reviewers said same thing- over the top fun movie, no one said it's benhar or God father or titanic etc...

Once again why you are the dumbfuck 

14 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Not 100 but thousands of reviewers said same thing- over the top fun movie, no one said it's benhar or God father or titanic etc...

why am I the dumbfcuk? I too said that its 'over the top' silly movie. same thing others said.

I'm mostly mocking boojumouli for baahubali, not RRR which I didn't even watch. coz I was bored.

I'm dumb because I found a movie boring that others enjoyed? lmao.

why are you so insecure about a stupid film?

are you from Telangana or Andhra? @Chevilopuvvu wants to know. pls tell.

17 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

what about the fact taht brahmastra made almost as much money as RRR in the hindi belt? inspite of the overwhelming negative publicity.

I think that is way more impressive than all self serving chamchagiri around RRR.

I was really surprised to see that it made only 277cr in the hindi belt. with all that promotion and great WOM.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what about the fact taht brahmastra made almost as much money as RRR in the hindi belt? inspite of the overwhelming negative publicity.

I think that is way more impressive than all self serving chamchagiri around RRR.

I was really surprised to see that it made only 277cr in the hindi belt. with all that promotion and great WOM.

Why don't you talk about overall collections? 

In india and overseas....

It's open secret that Hindi collections by PVR are inflated.. their stock was getting hammered and they did what they were supposed to do

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why am I the dumbfcuk? I too said that its 'over the top' silly movie. same thing others said.

I'm mostly mocking boojumouli for baahubali, not RRR which I didn't even watch. coz I was bored.

I'm dumb because I found a movie boring that others enjoyed? lmao.

why are you so insecure about a stupid film?

are you from Telangana or Andhra? @Chevilopuvvu wants to know. pls tell.

Don't change from RRR to BB ...

That's why you are dumbfuck ... Get it

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Why don't you talk about overall collections? 

In india and overseas....

It's open secret that Hindi collections by PVR are inflated.. their stock was getting hammered and they did what they were supposed to do

why should I talk about overall collections? I don't expect Hindi movies to run in the south.

if the collections were inflated, we'd know when the taxmen come knocking at their doors by the next financial year.

until then, brahmastra did fabulously well given the overwhelming negative reviews everywhere.

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Don't change from RRR to BB ...

That's why you are dumbfuck ... Get it

lol idiot. talk to people your level. those dumbfcuks who's biggest achievement in life is getting a GC and holding on to a wife. you are not equipped to banter with me.

I was always talking about baahubali. RRR I don't give a fcuk.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why should I talk about overall collections? I don't expect Hindi movies to run in the south.

if the collections were inflated, we'd know when the taxmen come knocking at their doors by the next financial year.

until then, brahmastra did fabulously well given the overwhelming negative reviews everywhere.

He he... RRR is Telugu movie , dubbed in Hindi. 

Dumbest of dumb fucks... It released when theatres are just getting open... Some states only allowed 50% occupancy etc... 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol idiot. talk to people your level. those dumbfcuks who's biggest achievement in life is getting a GC and holding on to a wife. you are not equipped to banter with me.

I was always talking about baahubali. RRR I don't give a fcuk.

Western PR and reviews are about BB? 

** of... I'm done with you for today. 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Western PR and reviews are about BB? 

** of... I'm done with you for today. 

Its about boojumouli. to the extent it is about RRR, its about its PR, not the movie itself, which I didn't watch.

bahubali I had the misfortune of being dragged to the theatre twice. I'm entitled to rant on that crap.

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Dumbest of dumb fucks... It released when theatres are just getting open... Some states only allowed 50% occupancy etc... 

none of which seems to have stopped that other movie 'kashmir files'..

but man, I appreciate RRR for one thing. It somewhat distracted people from the horrible kashmir files. and for that I must appreciate boojumouli.

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

with a fanbase that claims that RRR is a pan India hit. so one is naturally inclined to ask.. is it really?

especially given the silly review you gave for brahmastra (wonder how you call yourself a cinema lover with all that hatred for non-telugu movies), comparing it with RRR makes a lot of sense.