Tallest and shortest…in india…

dasari4kntr

30 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Europeans who are mostly bread eaters are super tall, compared to Asians and Indians who are mostly rice eaters.

Why is that? Is bread superior to rice as a carbohydrate?

I think it all comes down to meat (protein) consumption. Middle eastern are Asian too and yet they are comparable to Europeans in terms of built and tallness. 

Third world countries such as India lo meat eating is a privilege even when I was a kid. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Europeans who are mostly bread eaters are super tall, compared to Asians and Indians who are mostly rice eaters.

Nigerians antha height enduk untar vaa

11 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Nigerians antha height enduk untar vaa

There is a false narrative in our soceity that all humans are same. We are not. Yes, blood is red for everyone. But thats very superficial level of comparision.

If you dig deeper, our genetic lineages are  varied with in own races. And its very much different compared to other races. Anduke clinical trails lo they pick and choose different racial background people to ensure how it responds to each genotype. Some races are more prone to some diseases.

It might have started as same genome material in the stone age times. But due to weather and living conditions, some genes are over active while others are under active amongst races.

These genetic expressions will indeed lead to production of proteins. Proteins are building blocks of our body. Indeed all hormones are proteins too.  

In conclusion, 

Nigerians and Indian male gene mapping sesthe there will be less than 30% match and 70% differences. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Read somewhere that ancient Indians were tall. Centuries of war and malnutrition valla height takkuva ayyaru ani

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Read somewhere that ancient Indians were tall. Centuries of war and malnutrition valla height takkuva ayyaru ani

All ancient humans were tall in general. They were all hunter gatherers. High protein food. Agriculture changed us for both good and bad. 

37 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Yeap mana daggara chala mandhi daggara vijna insurance star healtb edho somethinv popular

28 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

my father used to have start health insurence...now health insurance is providing as part of retirement benefits (with minimal pay)...

@Kool_SRG knows these insurance things well...

Star health has most wider coverage in India but has higher Co-pay options in case of Senior Citien coverages..

@dasari4kntr  just I had gone thru many options in last few years to get insurance for my parents won't say I am master it.. Just gave inputs here who had a need.

• Upvote 2

Just now, veerigadu said:

All ancient humans were tall in general. They were all hunter gatherers. High protein food. Agriculture changed us for both good and bad. 

No not that ancient. Pulakesan time people. 

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

There is a false narrative in our soceity that all humans are same. We are not. Yes, blood is red for everyone. But thats very superficial level of comparision.

If you dig deeper, our genetic lineages are  varied with in own races. And its very much different compared to other races. Anduke clinical trails lo they pick and choose different racial background people to ensure how it responds to each genotype. Some races are more prone to some diseases. Nigerians and Indian male gene mapping sesthe there will be less than 30% match and 70% differences. 

Class la Nigerian undetodu .. height 6’6… aadu anni tinetodu including squirrels/rabbits/wild boars.. hunting elli sampi techkunetodu.. emanna ante bush meat antunde.. alla food habits atlane untayante alla country la.. allaki bread farming ante kastame

3 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Class la Nigerian undetodu .. height 6’6… aadu anni tinetodu including squirrels/rabbits/wild boars.. hunting elli sampi techkunetodu.. emanna ante bush meat antunde.. alla food habits atlane untayante alla country la.. allaki bread farming ante kastame

Africa lo lands antha fertile kadhu bro. Its a desert. So, they cant rely on crop to feed themselves. Their only option is live like an animal. Hunt down a pig or two. Ala ishtam vacchindhiii thintaruuu/....Andukeee addamina zika and monkey pox virus anni Africa nundee vasthaayiii. Since they eat crazy food. 

35 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

my father used to have start health insurence...now health insurance is providing as part of retirement benefits (with minimal pay)...

@Kool_SRG knows these insurance things well...

sorry, I missed the context. what are we talking about here?

I recently bought Star health for my parents too..are there any retirement benefits??

1 minute ago, summer27 said:

I recently bought Star health for my parents too..are there any retirement benefits??

check this thread...

this thread link is already added in AFDB directory...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Good diets make people tall, malnutritioned people have stunted growth . 

That's why Desi kids in US grow lot taller over parents 

food lo unna growth harmones and GMOs valla undochu kada ?

2 minutes ago, summer27 said:

my father was bsnl employee..after retire...(recently) with little pay he got health insurence...so we stoped star health insurance...

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think it all comes down to meat (protein) consumption. Middle eastern are Asian too and yet they are comparable to Europeans in terms of built and tallness. 

Third world countries such as India lo meat eating is a privilege even when I was a kid. 

I was talking to my German colleague recently. He is around 47 yrs old. He said meat eating was limited in his younger days. Like once or twice in a week. Even in India, in my childhood sundays appudu matrame biryani lu non-veg vantalu chesevallu.. affordability okkate issue kaadu..in old days even if people could afford, they had limited intake of meat ..

In last 10-15 years, it has become crazy in India..adedo achievement annatlu non-veg lenide mudda digadu ani overaction janalu..

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

If you dig deeper, our genetic lineages are  varied with in own races. And its very much different compared to other races. Anduke clinical trails lo they pick and choose different racial background people to ensure how it responds to each genotype. Some races are more prone to some diseases.

It might have started as same genome material in the stone age times. But due to weather and living conditions, some genes are over active while others are under active amongst races.

These genetic expressions will indeed lead to production of proteins. Proteins are building blocks of our body. Indeed all hormones are proteins too.  

In conclusion, 

Nigerians and Indian male gene mapping sesthe there will be less than 30% match and 70% differences. 

bro, so meelo afternoon vaadu smart vaadu.. naaku ardham ayyindi :D

• Haha 1