Desire to return to India - faux nostalgia? An analogy.

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

10 hours ago, Hector8 said:

never thought like this...  thanks for this post 

okkasari grandparents, close relatives gurthocharu.... 

i pity you man,,,,,,,someone`s post reminded me of grand parent antea, valaki entha value isthuunavooo ani ardham avuthundhi 

11 hours ago, kasi said:

Lol..... So what did u think will happen when u attended the visa interview for the first time

It's something lying to visa office and it's something else lying to urself (next level hypocrisy)

Sarea youth lo u didn't think thro anuko......after before kids, thoughts lo parents lera???

Sarea kids, vallu college ki vellaka povochuga India, apati dagara every nu Po India ki or get them here every 2yrs once.....malla dabbu karchu kada.......manam 1Mill konali kada

Enti lavada lasku threadlu......mana parents ni vadildemgam........ period 

PS...repu manaki adhea gathi....inka worse, mana ki India cousin/neighbors unaru........manaki Adi kuda ledu 

bro chill , why so much frustration? bp tho poyelaga unnav , chill

2 hours ago, Galactus said:

bro chill , why so much frustration? bp tho poyelaga unnav , chill

demgoo.......frustration kadu.....irrfuk galani chusthea vache irritation 

nenu yekkadooooooo gelikinattunanuga nenu :giggle:

49 minutes ago, kasi said:

demgoo.......frustration kadu.....irrfuk galani chusthea vache irritation 

nenu yekkadooooooo gelikinattunanuga nenu :giggle:

I don't accept your cussing , so teesukoni jebulo pettuko , its a time waste to argue with idiots like you , don't tag me again

29 minutes ago, Galactus said:

I don't accept your cussing , so teesukoni jebulo pettuko , its a time waste to argue with idiots like you , don't tag me again

BP tho poyela unav ga.....time waste anukuntea reply ivaku.....simple

Btw..... hope you wake up from your dilluional world and start accepting reality and understand your bs

On 10/18/2022 at 11:34 AM, kasi said:

i pity you man,,,,,,,someone`s post reminded me of grand parent antea, valaki entha value isthuunavooo ani ardham avuthundhi 

lol.... neeku ala ardam aiyndaa... 

nenu aannadi inperson chudalem kada ekkuva sarlu aane point gurinchi nenu aannanu

video /phone calls eppuudu chestuune untam kani 2-3 years ki okasari 4weeks ki velli undi vastam kada ala calculate chesukunte vache 15-20 years lo enni sarlu chustam ani 

7 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

lol.... neeku ala ardam aiyndaa... 

nenu aannadi inperson chudalem kada ekkuva sarlu aane point gurinchi nenu aannanu

video /phone calls eppuudu chestuune untam kani 2-3 years ki okasari 4weeks ki velli undi vastam kada ala calculate chesukunte vache 15-20 years lo enni sarlu chustam ani 

gotcha

btw antea video call chesannpudu eppudu  anipeleda inperson chudalem kada ani?????

and next you think you cant see them for more than 4/5 times in person ani,  let me know what you want to do about it 

PS: i seriously want to know 

• 3 weeks later...

This is all drama and volatile thinking that varies based on people’s comforts, priorities and responsibilities. All we need to make sure is be happy and make your loved ones happy, irrespective of physical proximities.

No matter if it is US/India/Mars. Anywhere it becomes “faux nostalgia” or worthless life, when one becomes selfish/ self centered.

• Upvote 2

On 10/12/2022 at 11:54 PM, krishnaaa said:

I went through the exact same emotions.

Now I am very happy here.

Raising kids in India is equivalent to child abuse......everything is polluted there ....even the people.

You have to have a good family and friends near you ....then life is good in US.

There are lot of people in India....but no use.....even though they want to be positive, that environment makes them negative. They are lonelier even though they are surrounded with people.

Try to exercise daily and try to find yourself......its much easier in US as you will have lot of time and space at your disposal.

Ledhu......adhe kampu loki veltha ante ...your choice.

There's no need to abuse India to show your support for US ... 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

There's no need to abuse India to show your support for US ... 

Majority people in this thread are showing same absurd thinking (basically purpose of the thread)… ilkada undi emaina dignified ga untara ante… rotta behavior lo champions… coupons, chargebacks, fake insurance claims, use and return goods, palabhishekams, fanatic rallies…

Well-grounded ante thelusukunte better…veellu…. Sheep mentality.

9 minutes ago, reality said:

Majority people in this thread are showing same absurd thinking (basically purpose of the thread)… ilkada undi emaina dignified ga untara ante… rotta behavior lo champions… coupons, chargebacks, fake insurance claims, use and return goods, palabhishekams, fanatic rallies…

Well-grounded ante thelusukunte better…veellu…. Sheep mentality.

coupons em chesayi....adi kuda first pettav

3 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

coupons em chesayi....adi kuda first pettav

Not intended towards people using it casually…

Used that just to sum up the thinking… Spending vishayam lo…. Example: 1$ movies… or things of that sort where our Daya gallu use legit loopholes to make businesses go bankrupt. #Daya gadi Dandayathra..

On 10/12/2022 at 6:24 PM, Kakynada said:

suprised-shock.gif

On 10/12/2022 at 11:54 PM, krishnaaa said:

I went through the exact same emotions.

Now I am very happy here.

Raising kids in India is equivalent to child abuse......everything is polluted there ....even the people.

You have to have a good family and friends near you ....then life is good in US.

There are lot of people in India....but no use.....even though they want to be positive, that environment makes them negative. They are lonelier even though they are surrounded with people.

Try to exercise daily and try to find yourself......its much easier in US as you will have lot of time and space at your disposal.

Ledhu......adhe kampu loki veltha ante ...your choice.

Ee theddu edho theda ga undhi Vaa.. ru male or female