atlanta vs charlotte

KiKiKi

chala threads paddayi but I want to know the current scenario..

Planning to move(remote job) to this location from cold state.... initial rent and then buy a house later. any reasons not to move to either of these cities.. pls help with insights.

Just now, KiKiKi said:

Planning to move(remote job) to this location from cold state.... initial rent and then buy a house later. any reasons not to move to either of these cities.. pls help with insights.

Any day altanta waste ani @veerigadu chepadu bro.

Just now, KiKiKi said:

Charlotte try cheyyu 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Atlanta - large desi population, house rates already high. too much traffic. 

Charlotte - good to move. laid back house prices started to go up. 

Charlotee lo rents e range lo unayi bro

7 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Went UP .....

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

opportunities wise kuda chustuna bro

desi population - is it as bad as dallas ? or mana pani manam chuskuni poye type aitey ok na? Initially I thought to charlotte based on the heavy desi population in atlanta but not sure if I am thinking correctly in that aspect.

5 minutes ago, KiKiKi said:

opportunities wise kuda chustuna bro

desi population - is it as bad as dallas ? or mana pani manam chuskuni poye type aitey ok na? Initially I thought to charlotte based on the heavy desi population in atlanta but not sure if I am thinking correctly in that aspect.

Both has similar weather just look at numbers and move, so far Charlotte looks reasonable 

• Thanks 1

btw metro atlanta is still affordable in areas like Suwanee, Duluth, Cumming, Woodstock, etc with great school districts. You can still buy a 3500 sft single family for less than 600k (of course used) in these areas with 8 to 9 rated schools. 

If you are specific for a "new" house, they became expensive everywhere in the country. 

If you compare pricing between charlotte vs atlanta, its only about 10% difference and its not worth to compromise on that 10% as atlanta offers numerous things that you dont see in Charlotte... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just throwing points at you so that you can decide

Charlotte is middle of Atlanta, Raleigh and Virginia 

being in Charlotte you can cover 4 markets, considering the fact finding remote/ partial remote is something we can achieve and go to office when there is a need 

• Upvote 1

Charlotte is emerging. Whereas Atlanta is emerged itself to a decent level already. It’s up to you where you want to be. Charlotte school districts antha baga lev. No where close to Atlanta. This is for sure. It’s up to you. ATB

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, chicagosubbu said:

Just throwing points at you so that you can decide

Charlotte is middle of Atlanta, Raleigh and Virginia 

being in Charlotte you can cover 4 markets, considering the fact finding remote/ partial remote is something we can achieve and go to office when there is a need 

distance between charlotte and Atlanta is 4hrs bro....office ki driving ante how is it possible? and atlanta lo picha picha traffic so add another 1 hr...Atlanta lo close frnds/relatives unte, once in a while weekends ki driving and visiting varaku fine, I agree that but jobs point of view lo 4 - 5hrs one way drive is not advisable. Month ki one or 2 days ala vachipothe chaalu ante, then it make sense. Even once a week kuda kastam.

Raleigh n Charlotte is 2.5hrs driving and its better

25 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

btw metro atlanta is still affordable in areas like Suwanee, Duluth, Cumming, Woodstock, etc with great school districts. You can still buy a 3500 sft single family for less than 600k (of course used) in these areas with 8 to 9 rated schools. 

If you are specific for a "new" house, they became expensive everywhere in the country. 

If you compare pricing between charlotte vs atlanta, its only about 10% difference and its not worth to compromise on that 10% as atlanta offers numerous things that you dont see in Charlotte... 

crime rate is also no.1 in atlanta. thug culture, drugs anni atl lo ekkuva.