GC next steps

Hindhustani

2 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

I think your PD us 2014 right? You will get GC in next 5years .Why do you worry?

Hope you doing well bro n njoy GC. Based on latest data it seems 10 years wait time I guess . Even if 5 years luckily, I kind of feel tired waiting . But no options.

28 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

If you already been in US more than 10 years and no hopes on GC based on the current data . What’s the next steps and future plans ?.

Eat sleep work 

16 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Hope you doing well bro n njoy GC. Based on latest data it seems 10 years wait time I guess . Even if 5 years luckily, I kind of feel tired waiting . But no options.

Bhayya, if you have a stable job and visa[to travel], your life is exactly same as a GC holder. Unless you want to get into business. Other than that no point worrying about things you cannot control.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

If you already been in US more than 10 years and no hopes on GC based on the current data . What’s the next steps and future plans ?.

Bro nee case status endi ipudu, if it is CRP or by any means its preadjudicated you are waiting for pd to become current just use EAD and aP as your file is reviewed fully , I remember you said eb3 (only thing is you it's tough to get back to eb2 lane in case needed)

2 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

Don't worry....you will get it in another 3-4 years. I am waiting too.

The wait time is based on current inflow.

This inflow is based on people suddenly flocking to US with desis calling their siblings/parents and people from Ukraine, Russia and Europe coming in to escape war/war like situations. This is temporary surge.

We will start getting spill over again and even though the PD is in 2012, there are many with PD in 2013 and 2014 who got their GC already.

Don't look at it and go about your business.

My cousin who came to us in 2004 and another cousin who came to us in 2006 got gc’s this year. 
15+ yrs tharuvatha gc vachina vallu chaala mandi telusu naaku.

dont get stressed about it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

My cousin who came to us in 2004 and another cousin who came to us in 2006 got gc’s this year. 

🤯 2004/2006  appatlo kodiga easy unde ga bro , job switch tho delay na?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Complex said:

Sometimes we delay filing GC with current company hoping to find a better job.Same time happened to me.Came to US in 2007 but was able to file GC in PD 2014 only but luckily got it 2months back before dates retrogressed.Also during recession in 2008/2009 companies were reluctant to file GC

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Complex said:

2008 q1 nunchi chaala companies/consultancies gc sponsorship thagginchayi recession valla. 2004 lo vachina cousin di labor 2008 lo labor approve ayindi kaani i140 apply cheyyakamundey job maralsi vachindi edo reason valla.

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

REY Chutiye..when they came does not matter...Their Priority date matters...find their PD and then talk

• Haha 2