this video is funny….but a deeper message to left and right…

dasari4kntr

53 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

not taking sides of left or right…

ending fossil fuel consumption is good…but where is the plan for it..? just announcing on elections speeches doesnt end the fossil fuel…

entire infra built based on fossil fuel…even electric cars are charging with fossil fuel based energy…

this proves how politicians are using the words fossil fuel and climate change ..etc and do nothing about it and finally make common people believe climate change is myth..(even though if it is real..)

another example…Norway is the country talk highly about climate change…and suddenly overnight became a big exporter of natural gas to europe….this shows how geo politics are effecting the real cause of climate change…

conclusion is whenever politicians pickup a real cause for their political benefits…they dont want to full fill it…they want to use it for political journey…

Kodi mundhu aaa - @dasari4kntrmundhuu aa? $%^ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

ending fossil fuel consumption is good…but where is the plan for it..? just announcing on elections speeches doesnt end the fossil fuel…

entire infra built based on fossil fuel…even electric cars are charging with fossil fuel based energy…

this proves how politicians are using the words fossil fuel and climate change ..etc and do nothing about it and finally make common people believe climate change is myth..(even though if it is real..)

another example…Norway is the country talk highly about climate change…and suddenly overnight became a big exporter of natural gas to europe….this shows how geo politics are effecting the real cause of climate change…

conclusion is whenever politicians pickup a real cause for their political benefits…they dont want to full fill it…they want to use it for political journey…

3rd party allow unte bagundu. which helps both left n right n use common sense

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

The reality is there’s no alternative tech at present which is why Europe’s been caught pants down. The hysteria is being driven by wrong projections on climate. Hardly any of the predictions come true about climate. They started with global cooling which didn’t work out, then with global warming which didn’t workout fast enough so finally they settled on climate change, which is true but climate is always changing. alternative I see is nuclear and greenies don’t want that too. 

19 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

The reality is there’s no alternative tech at present which is why Europe’s been caught pants down. The hysteria is being driven by wrong projections on climate. Hardly any of the predictions come true about climate. They started with global cooling which didn’t work out, then with global warming which didn’t workout fast enough so finally they settled on climate change, which is true but climate is always changing. alternative I see is nuclear and greenies don’t want that too. 

irrespective of politics…climate change is real…bro…sad part is one party denying it another one is using it…

recently i opened my son science textbook …found few reference examples …like oyster population growth decline in us lake…etc

it’s happening in small organisms level…thats why we not noticing much…

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

irrespective of politics…climate change is real…bro…sad part is one party denying it another one is using it…

recently i opened my son science textbook …found few reference examples …like oyster population growth decline in us lake…etc

it’s happening in small organisms level…thats why we not noticing much…

The problem is people project things without solid proof. How did we conclude the climate is at issue at this particular lake? same thing they projected about coral reefs in Australia, now they are surprised that it’s coming back. Many things in nature have cycles. And microorganisms are always evolving, news ones come up all the time. I remember reading articles as a kid how oceans are going to fill land masses by 2030. When there was drought in tg region in early 2000, they said it’s new normal. Fast forward to date and we have excess rains. I’m not saying it not real, climate is changing by definition it will and always has been but it’s not as alarming as it’s being pushed. They’re pushing electric vehicles, how will that solve anything, from air pollution it will change to land pollution. Rather than shut down everything investments should be made for research. Accept reality that alternative energy is not viable in terms of base load, expense or freedom of movement and have a balance. 

7 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

They’re pushing electric vehicles, how will that solve anything, from air pollution it will change to land pollution. Rather than shut down everything investments should be made for research. Accept reality that alternative energy is not viable in terms of base load, expense or freedom of movement and have a balance. 

thats what i am saying in my first post…no plan…for ending fossil fuel based infra…

pushing electric vehical is a big comedy…like setting the luxury price and it used by only few who can afford is not a plan…

Still us geo politics surrounds middle east oil…

i am closely observing clean energy shares fir many years…no hope in them..waiting for buden big plan in clean energy…nithing so far…