Moving from from CA to ATL: Where to get my new electric car delivered?

neneno1

I ordered Rivian last year and the expected delivery is Jan 2023. I plan to move from California to Atlanta in Jan or Feb.

Where should I get my car shipped?

California state entha rebate istundo telsa evarikaina for electric cars?

California state rebate ki andaru eligible ena or income limits unnaya for this rebate?

Shipping from CA to ATL entha avtundi in case I get the car delivered to CA?

Considering there is a 3% salestax difference between cali and GA. 

I would go with GA. 

Rebates is a different topic all together. Unless cali has a special rebate at state level. It should not have any impact on your federal rebate part. Does Rivian even qualify for rebates? I heard some  mixed news on this topic. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I would go with GA. 

Rebates is a different topic all together. 

Rebate kuda important ee kada if the rebate is around $2500 from state

5 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Rebate kuda important ee kada if the rebate is around $2500 from state

Rebate, sales tax and transportation cost ni factor sesi oka equation formulate seyyi ba for both states. You will have an answer. 

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I would go with GA. 

Rebates is a different topic all together. Unless cali has a special rebate at state level. It should not have any impact on your federal rebate part. Does Rivian even qualify for rebates? I heard some  mixed news on this topic. 

If I change the delivery to GA state, the estimated tax difference is only $800..

if the rebate is $2500, then should I have it delivered to CA and then ship to GA with our own expense?

Just now, veerigadu said:

Rebate, sales tax and transportation cost ni factor sesi oka equation formulate seyyi ba. You will have an answer. 

transportation ki entha avtundo any idea from CA to GA?

2 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

transportation ki entha avtundo any idea from CA to GA?

Minimum 1000 to 1500 pakka. Karma kaliii fuel prices perigitheee...Truck companies will transfer that cost to you. You can check for quote online right now if you want to. 

Why cant you just drive? it will be fun

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Minimum 1000 to 1500 pakka. Karma kaliii fuel prices perigitheee...Truck companies will transfer that cost to you. You can check for quote online right now if you want to. 

Why cant you just drive? it will be fun

Minimum 3-4 day activity and that too it will be winter time..

2 hours ago, neneno1 said:

I ordered Rivian last year and the expected delivery is Jan 2023. I plan to move from California to Atlanta in Jan or Feb.

Where should I get my car shipped?

California state entha rebate istundo telsa evarikaina for electric cars?

California state rebate ki andaru eligible ena or income limits unnaya for this rebate?

Shipping from CA to ATL entha avtundi in case I get the car delivered to CA?

Rebate ki aa car eligible kaadu, oka vela vochina ni shipping ki 2k bokka so send it to ga directly. Aa car chala costly and not sure about quality after 5 years 

48 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Rebate ki aa car eligible kaadu, oka vela vochina ni shipping ki 2k bokka so send it to ga directly. Aa car chala costly and not sure about quality after 5 years 

Rebate ki Rivian is eligible (below ~80k build price of any car is eligible)...fyi

more over they sent a form to all pre-ordered vehicle owners in June to sign before the new rules came into picture recently..anyone who signed that form are eligible even if the build price of car is above 80k

Question is not about car eligibility...question here is about any eligibility requirement for salary that an individual makes...like any restrictions if salary is above certain amount, the individual is not eligible kind of things...

35 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Rebate ki Rivian is eligible (below ~80k build price of any car is eligible)...fyi

more over they sent a form to all pre-ordered vehicle owners in June to sign before the new rules came into picture recently..anyone who signed that form are eligible even if the build price of car is above 80k

Question is not about car eligibility...question here is about any eligibility requirement for salary that an individual makes...like any restrictions if salary is above certain amount, the individual is not eligible kind of things...

I have done same as you( june lo document sign chesi non refundable paisal paid) but 99% rebate radu

salary kuda manam quality kaamu, I think 75k salary max ankunta