H1 to H4

a_sagittarian

One of my friends got married in March. And she got her h1 stamped in April. But company vallu on-site project assign cheyaledu. So she applied for H4 and came here. 

Now, if she applies for h4 ead, what happens to her h1. 

If she applies for h4 ead. Are there any challenges to get approval, since she already has h1. Is it better to do h1 transfer than to go for h4 ead.

H4 vachindi kada, so H1 is not current anymore. H4 EAD ki apply chesthe 3 months ala paduthundi. No challenges if ur friend has approved i-140.

She can go for H1 too if a company sponsors and can start working on the receipt.

H1 transfer chesaka she wont be on H4 so cannot get a H4EAD unless she changes back to H4. This is a stupid idea

h1 transfer is better as she is already allocated under quota. can start h1 transfer immediately. h4 ead is taking around 9 months to 1 year and only benefit is they can move jobs easily. it's always better for wife and husband to have separate h1s to be back up for one another if things go south for one person.

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

H4 vachindi kada, so H1 is not current anymore. H4 EAD ki apply chesthe 3 months ala paduthundi. No challenges if ur friend has approved i-140.

She can go for H1 too if a company sponsors and can start working on the receipt.

H1 transfer chesaka she wont be on H4 so cannot get a H4EAD unless she changes back to H4. This is a stupid idea

h1 sponsor chesthe going to that is better. h4 ead gives more flexibility but leaves wife and husband dependent and if one gets impacted due to these shitty usa immigration rules, both will have to leave at once.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

You mean friend husband ?

Future lo if things go wrong in any case.. oka vela h1 kavali anukunte ela? Can she convert then from h4ead to H1. Antey H1 revoke aipotunda for ever ?

2 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

@NeneRajuNeneManthri Bro, H4ead to h1 back ralera ?

well, they can, but if primary h1 has any issues, they are immediately out of status, secondary h1 sponsorship choosukuni file chese daaka. i personally prefer to have both on diff h1s and not tie to each other. again. it's my personal pref.

2 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

well, they can, but if primary h1 has any issues, they are immediately out of status, secondary h1 sponsorship choosukuni file chese daaka. i personally prefer to have both on diff h1s and not tie to each other. again. it's my personal pref.

Primary h1 issues ante ?

Just now, a_sagittarian said:

Primary h1 issues ante ?

ante ippudu example, primary h1 went on stamping and got stuck or rejected (don't ask me why or how it happens as these consulate people are lazy ass buggers). then h4 person will be out of status.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, a_sagittarian said:

You mean friend husband ?

Future lo if things go wrong in any case.. oka vela h1 kavali anukunte ela? Can she convert then from h4ead to H1. Antey H1 revoke aipotunda for ever ?

yes, her husband should have a approved i-140 for her to get a h4ead. she can get her H1 back upto 6 years. Revoke antu em undadu, she does not come under the lottery for 6 more years. 

• Thanks 1