Do you eat avocado and broccoli every day

Hindhustani

1 hour ago, gutlogummadi said:

Guys, please spend some time in researching on how food affects ur body(we are taught wrong or where u picked ur cents from) and what to eat. Please reach out to seek prof help or at the least i can help.

back kindiki muppayi ochaka chala changes u have to make

Ru the doc? Any suggestions and tips please?

35 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Ru the doc? Any suggestions and tips please?

I m no doc but health consc amateur, in pursuit of how food and body engineering  works. Let me know if u need any help on this topic

one thing clear about this broccoli advert, western diet lo majority meats and corn but fiber undadu kabatti they made a myth to eat veggies( vala bashalo steamed carrots and broc) there is no direct correl to brocc being superfood.  All freaking u need is good digestable fibre which can push thru ur gut pipeline any get the stuff out.  Idi vadelesi janalu bag lu bag brocc tinadam lo busy ayyaru

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

Cool bro what was the motivation, do you see any benefits? 

Good cholesterol takkuva vundi Ade na motivation..... 3 months ga tintunna, next month blood tests vunnai, vachaka cheptha if it benefited me or not

5 hours ago, Jaggadonga said:

Good cholesterol takkuva vundi Ade na motivation..... 3 months ga tintunna, next month blood tests vunnai, vachaka cheptha if it benefited me or not

Almonds soak chesi eating eveyday plus lots of fruits increased my good cholesterol.

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Almonds soak chesi eating eveyday plus lots of fruits increased my good cholesterol.

Same. Used to hate fruits. Ippudu major diet veggies, nuts and fruits