Indian Students In Shameful Chargeback Fraud Case

Anta Assamey

On 10/29/2022 at 2:25 PM, Rushabhi said:

Agree. Part time cheyyataniki kooda time undedhi kaadhu some semesters lo. Compared to those academics ee degree mills lo vaallu correct ga exam mundu chaduvutharu. Assignments are like jujubi. Projects are done in India and brought here. Inka Khaali time full untundi even with part time. So ee pichi ideas tho life naasanam chesukuntunnaru 

Few people did that in my school..copied assignments and project was plagiarized... F grade vesaru..all junk students left by end of second semester 

.most of them transfered to governors...eiu 

..umkc..Lamar..  and univ if Illinois Springfield..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Good at least they traced it now…They should do same with theme parks annual passes.. ppl shamelessly asking in groups 

You can use them? I thought they check ID ? 

8 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Few people did that in my school..copied assignments and project was plagiarized... F grade vesaru..all junk students left by end of second semester 

.most of them transfered to governors...eiu 

..umkc..Lamar..  and univ if Illinois Springfield..

Did you go to CMU 2008-2010 core comp sci?

On 10/28/2022 at 11:50 PM, Anta Assamey said:
Indian Students In Shameful Chargeback Fraud Case

Some of the Indian students living in the USA are caught in chargeback fraud much to the shame of the nation. They committed this crime for buying film tickets. A complaint was lodged on some students after a preliminary investigation. 

Many of the students flying down in the USA with dollar dreams might be assuming that it is a free nation. The company of bad friends does ruin their lives. Never take things for granted in this nation. Everything is under surveillance. Once caught, life will be ruined. The dreams of the parents back in India will be shattered. 

Here is the detailed press note from one of the film distributors in the USA on this case. 

"B&B Theatres Based in Kansas City is investigating alleged chargeback fraud on Indian Movies. A huge amount of $250,000 was filed for Chargeback in 2022. Basically a customer buys tickets with Credit card, watches the movie and calls his bank next day and reports that his credit card is compromised and reports the movie tickets transaction as illegal. The credit card company will ask theatres to refund these amounts.

B&B Theatres has approached KCPD (Kansas city Police department) and employed a detective agency to investigate this fraud. A close study on these transactions revealed that their theatre in Overland Park KS has incurred about $150,000 in charge backs in 2022 and another location in Morrisville incurred about $100,000 in chargeback.

An interesting fact is that most of these tickets are bought in groups of 7 or more. After a basic investigation it is learnt that most of these transactions are committed by fresh graduates residing in consultancies in Kansas city and other places. 

Detectives are tracking all transactions with the IP Address, MAC Address they are made from. Charges will be filed on these Personals very soon. These might be a class 1 Misdemeanor Or Felony and might result in deportation. This is going to create several legal issues to Consultancy firm ownership as these frauds were committed from within their premises.

Students and individuals don’t ruin your careers by involving in these illegal activities.

A similar Incident happened in Atlanta. Theatre Owner caught the person picking tickets on Camera. An email was sent to the person ( A chance was given to him to withdraw his fake claim with the Bank), then a report was filed with Sandy Springs Police Department (SSPD) Atlanta. Several other chains are in the same Process filing reports with Local police. People who are involved in these frauds thinking they are smart will be brought to Justice".

How reliable is this news ?  I know it was posted in gasandhra... so we cannnot trust it 100% unless it comes in main media or posted in kansas police dept...

On 10/28/2022 at 9:32 PM, beer_bobb123 said:

Anbe Sivam aka @Swatkat cheated lot of opt guys saying he will apply H1-B

He absconded for a while 

Now back in Swatkat id and befriending all to cheat again

Siggu leni janmalu anthe paisal kosam evadidanna mingutharu em cheyalem

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Chi chi...no one attempted to insult me this way.  Asalu antha short cuts ki digajaraledhu nenu... I went for school where I have to use verilog and finished full built of microprocessor that can even do parallel processing ..

Used c++ and Matlab to build advanced computer vision tools .. 

Used higher order differential maths to come up with control system model for launching a missile.. 

Built advanced bode and k plots in Matlab ..that took me weeks..

Used c language to noise free collision free transmission medium ..used c language to decode Ethernet frame using analog sample and decided in to digital signal , reformatted from preamble to payload ... And arranged frames out of it.. 

Built a network router and switch using a basic desktop..and free bsd ..from scratch I built a switch that does vrrp and can even generate snmp alerts.

We used to scripting languages like perl , bash, pythonand few more ..to automate network alerts ..

Underwent study of every human body organ like a medical student .. to enhance operations in biomedical devices..the way kidneys work blow our mind away. 

Every assignment ..every week is a project ..and every course work is concluded by a final project and documentation adjunction. I remember every homework assignment I did. 

And these Jaffa junk students doesn't even know what a Ethernet frame is..where we underwent a curriculum to actually program it like MIT lab students programmed it in 1970s.. pure engineering .

All the course work I did is bare minimum for a masters student..I didn't even appear for a ivy league school or top 45 ranked school..

These students right away go where they don't even do 1% of bare minimum and absolutely insult to our previous generation students who graduated previous years to 2016 ..all this junk is getting blown by cheap ass hyderbad brokers 

NPU aka sanfranisco bay university, svu, Stratford , herguson, New England,UCM, Cumberlands kala kandha's

5 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

NPU aka sanfranisco bay university, svu, Stratford , herguson, New England,UCM, Cumberlands kala kandha's

Seriously .. engineering degree eh fake degree ayipoindhi.. 

Bhrami dailouge from king movie.. okokkasari Telugu bhasha chanipotundemo Ani bhayam vestundhi antadu KADA.. same feeling but serious feeling.. engineering digajarina level ki..degree bcom courses kooda digajaraledhu

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Chi chi...no one attempted to insult me this way.  Asalu antha short cuts ki digajaraledhu nenu... I went for school where I have to use verilog and finished full built of microprocessor that can even do parallel processing ..

Used higher order differential maths to come up with control system model for launching a missile.. 

Used c language to noise free collision free transmission medium ..used c language to decode Ethernet frame using analog sample and decided in to digital signal , reformatted from preamble to payload ... And arranged frames out of it.. 

Built a network router and switch using a basic desktop..and free bsd ..from scratch I built a switch that does vrrp and can even generate snmp alerts.

We used to scripting languages like perl , bash, pythonand few more ..to automate network alerts ..

Underwent study of every human body organ like a medical student .. to enhance operations in biomedical devices..the way kidneys work blow our mind away. 

Every assignment ..every week is a project ..and every course work is concluded by a final project and documentation adjunction. I remember every homework assignment I did. 

And these Jaffa junk students doesn't even know what a Ethernet frame is..where we underwent a curriculum to actually program it like MIT lab students programmed it in 1970s.. pure engineering .

All the course work I did is bare minimum for a masters student..I didn't even appear for a ivy league school or top 45 ranked school..

These students right away go where they don't even do 1% of bare minimum and absolutely insult to our previous generation students who graduated previous years to 2016 ..all this junk is getting blown by cheap ass hyderbad brokers 

I heard in CMU (Carnegie Mellon), they gave F to most of Indians in OS course in Spring 2009 and everyone left the country.

Carnegie Mellon core CS is very vary hard to get in unlike other non core CS courses at CMU. And if anyone gets core CS admit they get fully funded admit with funding letter sent along with I-20.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

Naa old resume choosukunna after many years to see what projects I did. Wanted to see if I remember anything. I don’t remember anything now ani ardham ayyindi. Only thing I remember is designing a voip system

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Naa old resume choosukunna after many years to see what projects I did. Wanted to see if I remember anything. I don’t remember anything now ani ardham ayyindi. Only thing I remember is designing a voip system

I still have copy of most projects I did.. even in my bachelor's we had fully equipped lab for digital communications and LICA/DiCA.. digital integrated circuit analysis..which helped me to practice vhdl and build simulation design on Texas tech equipment.. this undergrad college is in rural village and remote... Thanks to dedicated staff at that time..  This helped me practice and master  verilog  during masters in no time ..even fellow students from prestigious colleges from Hyderbad struggled to code verliog..when I have come to know that most of them don't have strict lab discipline..!!!  Anyways this is long way back the memory lane ... Decade and half ago... 

I was pretty average student with 55,555 EAMCET rank ... But for me education is always about core concepts ..not about mugging and marks.. I can give you list of chapters from my 6 the grade to tenth grade ...from each subject ..which includes English textbook..

For example in fifth grade my favourite lesson was delicious buns from oxford English text book .. 9th class I remember sequence of lessons.. 

In survival of being alive - dr.christian Bernard  

My donkey Sally - Gerald durell 

Christmas gift - perl s buck 

Ghost in the attick - 

Non detail - 

Huckle berry fin. 

Telugu -

Poetry 

Parijatha apaharanam 

----

kommaraju Laxman Rao 

Kodi guddantha goduma ginja