Indian Students In Shameful Chargeback Fraud Case

Anta Assamey

You are amazing bro ... you have great memory than every normal person here ... even though studies may not be your top priority but if you still remember those chapters shows that your focus was amazing .... just curious to know what you are doing for work nowadays... I know it is irrelevant but curious :)

1 hour ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

I still have copy of most projects I did.. even in my bachelor's we had fully equipped lab for digital communications and LICA/DiCA.. digital integrated circuit analysis..which helped me to practice vhdl and build simulation design on Texas tech equipment.. this undergrad college is in rural village and remote... Thanks to dedicated staff at that time..  This helped me practice and master  verilog  during masters in no time ..even fellow students from prestigious colleges from Hyderbad struggled to code verliog..when I have come to know that most of them don't have strict lab discipline..!!!  Anyways this is long way back the memory lane ... Decade and half ago... 

I was pretty average student with 55,555 EAMCET rank ... But for me education is always about core concepts ..not about mugging and marks.. I can give you list of chapters from my 6 the grade to tenth grade ...from each subject ..which includes English textbook..

For example in fifth grade my favourite lesson was delicious buns from oxford English text book .. 9th class I remember sequence of lessons.. 

In survival of being alive - dr.christian Bernard  

My donkey Sally - Gerald durell 

Christmas gift - perl s buck 

Ghost in the attick - 

Non detail - 

Huckle berry fin. 

Telugu -

Poetry 

Parijatha apaharanam 

----

kommaraju Laxman Rao 

Kodi guddantha goduma ginja 

Last chapter konga endri

Inka unnayi I remember some of the non details we had, I am from state syllabus not sure if yours was CBSE or ICSE but I am guessing you were state too based on some of the above data. 

I remember non details we had were

Adventures of Huckleberry finn - 7th

Great expectations by Charles Dickens - 8th

Adventures of Tom Sawyer(Mark Twain author) - 9th

Hound of Baskerville(Arthur Conan Doyle) - 10th

Inka lessons ki osthey I remember some

Snapshots of a dog - author unknown(the story that made me fall in love with dogs first time in my life)

Gift of Magi - O Henry

One short story by Somerset Maugham

Run boy run - True story of American legendary runner Glenn Cunningham. 

• Upvote 2

I liked the detour this thread took. 

These days, 90% are absolute junk, they don't even write GRE - look for univ where they don't need to do anything and work from day one.

US is ** in coming years

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Inka unnayi I remember some of the non details we had, I am from state syllabus not sure if yours was CBSE or ICSE but I am guessing you were state too based on some of the above data. 

I remember non details we had were

Adventures of Huckleberry finn - 7th

Great expectations by Charles Dickens - 8th

Adventures of Tom Sawyer(Mark Twain author) - 9th

Hound of Baskerville(Arthur Conan Doyle) - 10th

Inka lessons ki osthey I remember some

Snapshots of a dog - author unknown(the story that made me fall in love with dogs first time in my life)

Gift of Magi - O Henry

One short story by Somerset Maugham

Run boy run - True story of American legendary runner Glenn Cunningham. 

Short story Peru luncheon 

Huckleberry fin 9th class

13 hours ago, sai1685 said:

You are amazing bro ... you have great memory than every normal person here ... even though studies may not be your top priority but if you still remember those chapters shows that your focus was amazing .... just curious to know what you are doing for work nowadays... I know it is irrelevant but curious :)

I used to study text books and do my homework on own because I went to some good schools where they don't prepare notes and we have to prepare on our own and present .. and then I moved to state syllabus schools which where not  bad.. maths was amazing but heavy .. chemistry and physics where focused on preparing for eamcet right from 9th class ... 

Vikram all in one for school..spectrum for btech 

I also loved my engineering books 

EDC - salivahana (junk book but that's what I followed ) 

My most favourite is Simon Hawkins digital communications fourth edition..

KD Prasad antenna and wave theory was like bible..

Network theory , control systems where two most difficult subjects followed by engineering maths.. 

2 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

I used to study text books and do my homework on own because I went to some good schools where they don't prepare notes and we have to prepare on our own and present .. and then I moved to state syllabus schools which where not  bad.. maths was amazing but heavy .. chemistry and physics where focused on preparing for eamcet right from 9th class ... 

Vikram all in one for school..spectrum for btech 

I also loved my engineering books 

EDC - salivahana (junk book but that's what I followed ) 

My most favourite is Simon Hawkins digital communications fourth edition..

KD Prasad antenna and wave theory was like bible..

Network theory , control systems where two most difficult subjects followed by engineering maths.. 

This wasn't in my field of study but naa close friend in master's okadu did PhD under a professor who's considered a pioneer in Antenna theory, the book he authored is pretty much the Bible on this subject in the US