no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

39 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I mean it though. You are a cursed guy. Everyone else i kinda get them. I dont get you. you seem like a self sabotaging guy with extreme poor taste in what appeals to you. you stink basically.

awww... you 'kinda get them' because you share your middle class mediocrity with them.

what extreme poor taste are you referring to? you are losing your mind as you are responding to me. Its funny to watch it happening as it does.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL. you cant explain the difference - is there a suburban pattern of development in india ? - are suburban trains less frequent? are they designed for sitting ?

On top of it you tried to lie about frequency of suburban trains. That post alone shows your real character. Lie anychance you get.

Only diffrerence between metros and suburban in india is who owns them and one is by designb airconditioned and other not.

all suburban trains in India were built back in the british era when majority of those stops were suburbs. They weren't expanded to service other parts of the city when the city grew to cover a decent portion of the rail network. basically these were not designed to be part of the urban transport, and although buses do serve passengers using this suburban rail, it's still considered suburban rail.. not metro.

metro is designed to cater to the city residents. all its extensions happen inside the city.

there are a lot of differences between suburban rail and metro.. not just about who owns them. you are an idiot so I won't even bother wasting my time explaining it to you. I'll just enjoy you losin your sh1t trying to 'expose' me as a 'self sabotaging guy', after you said that you don't care that you waste your time in this db. talk of irony. lmao

atleast I don't have to ever work again to feed myself. what about you? don't you have appearances to keep? colleagues to compete with? and you are worried about some random online guy who could/not probably kick your arse if it came to that?

I'm sure all that wasted time is worth it for you. It's certainly amusing for me and fills a lot of my free time, since I have absolutely nothing to do. and have resolved to do absolutely nothing. haha..

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea parrys is filthy. Doesnt mean people who live there bear responsibility and niether does it mean i "hate" them.

Agrahrama slummie is ONLY you here. because of your unique traits of extraordinary incompetence with bhraminical racism.

Chennai is an extroardinary castesit city - one of the worst i have seen . For someone who keeps tooting his horn from chennai not only tyou are very quiet on this (instead focusing hate on entire seemandhra peopel as naturally fascist) - you celebrate them given a chance.

On top of it - you are just a liar - that seems to be imbedded deep in to you character. Just look at how you called indian "suburban" trains as tranist trains in usa. I feel like showering whenever i make posts to you.

yeah, same logic when you call someone from telangana as 'taagubothu' and then claim that you used it to degrade a dora in TG, and didn't mean it to imply all Telangana people. lmao.

with self serving logic like this, good luck trying to convince anyone of anything. You belong in a cult (like cbn worshipping idiotic middle class cult), not in normal society.

you'll forever remain a suckup to those you respect, and bully to those you don't. you'll never learn anything that is important or useful.

that's what people that lack self respect end up with. utterly desperate to be part of a group whatever group. sad.

55 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I mean it though. You are a cursed guy. Everyone else i kinda get them. I dont get you. you seem like a self sabotaging guy with extreme poor taste in what appeals to you. you stink basically.

you are just a guy with delusions of grandeur. you cant even keep up with a conversation without whining like a loser.

it must be your uppercaste privilege that gives you this level of confidence. 'man of people' my assss.. lmao.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all suburban trains in India were built back in the british era when majority of those stops were suburbs. They weren't expanded to service other parts of the city when the city grew to cover a decent portion of the rail network. basically these were not designed to be part of the urban transport, and although buses do serve passengers using this suburban rail, it's still considered suburban rail.. not metro.

metro is designed to cater to the city residents. all its extensions happen inside the city.

there are a lot of differences between suburban rail and metro.. not just about who owns them. you are an idiot so I won't even bother wasting my time explaining it to you. I'll just enjoy you losin your sh1t trying to 'expose' me as a 'self sabotaging guy', after you said that you don't care that you waste your time in this db. talk of irony. lmao

atleast I don't have to ever work again to feed myself. what about you? don't you have appearances to keep? colleagues to compete with? and you are worried about some random online guy who could/not probably kick your arse if it came to that?

I'm sure all that wasted time is worth it for you. It's certainly amusing for me and fills a lot of my free time, since I have absolutely nothing to do. and have resolved to do absolutely nothing. haha..

LOL after lying about frequency comes a verbose word play around definitions. None of them any close to reality.

Actually you are not only a self sabotaging guy you are also biggest mouthpice of sangh anywhere - infact only you suffer agraham slumminess you actively propogate it.

Take your rubbish definitions about "suburban" as used in india and metro.

You say suburban did not expand to other city areas therefore they are not metro. So if a metro does not cover all parts of city - it is not metro ? hyd metro covers only 77 kms so it is not metro ? many cities have only one or two lines of metro - so they are not metros ?

second its absolute lie to say indian suburban rail did not expand. just like your lied about frequency. Chennai doubled their suburban lines - all strictly within city. These doubled lines stop exactly at tambaram where city effectively ends.

Mumbai added an entire suburban line. And chennai also added MRTS line which is managed by same southern rail and counted as indian railway users. what do you call MRTS ?

Its funny you calling me waste of your time. You actually need to pay me. All this $hit you babble comes from deep seated caste paronia.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, same logic when you call someone from telangana as 'taagubothu' and then claim that you used it to degrade a dora in TG, and didn't mean it to imply all Telangana people. lmao.

with self serving logic like this, good luck trying to convince anyone of anything. You belong in a cult (like cbn worshipping idiotic middle class cult), not in normal society.

you'll forever remain a suckup to those you respect, and bully to those you don't. you'll never learn anything that is important or useful.

that's what people that lack self respect end up with. utterly desperate to be part of a group whatever group. sad.

Lol ...you understand nothing. No one here is a bully like you and as racist as they come. A vermin and feral scum as they come along

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol ...you understand nothing. No one here is a bully like you and as racist as they come. A vermin and feral scum as they come along

lmao. if you say so.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL after lying about frequency comes a verbose word play around definitions. None of them any close to reality.

Actually you are not only a self sabotaging guy you are also biggest mouthpice of sangh anywhere - infact only you suffer agraham slumminess you actively propogate it.

Take your rubbish definitions about "suburban" as used in india and metro.

You say suburban did not expand to other city areas therefore they are not metro. So if a metro does not cover all parts of city - it is not metro ? hyd metro covers only 77 kms so it is not metro ? many cities have only one or two lines of metro - so they are not metros ?

second its absolute lie to say indian suburban rail did not expand. just like your lied about frequency. Chennai doubled their suburban lines - all strictly within city. These doubled lines stop exactly at tambaram where city effectively ends.

Mumbai added an entire suburban line. And chennai also added MRTS line which is managed by same southern rail and counted as indian railway users. what do you call MRTS ?

Its funny you calling me waste of your time. You actually need to pay me. All this $hit you babble comes from deep seated caste paronia.

what an idiot argument. waste of time. go fcuk yourself idiot.

grow a brain and then try to humiliate me. headache osthondi nee chethha chadivithey. topic ki parallel ga telisi vaaguthunnavo, teliyaka vaaguthunnavo kooda artham kaadhu.

brainless pakodi.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what an idiot argument. waste of time. go fcuk yourself idiot.

grow a brain and then try to humiliate me. headache osthondi nee chethha chadivithey. topic ki parallel ga telisi vaaguthunnavo, teliyaka vaaguthunnavo kooda artham kaadhu.

brainless pakodi.

LOL ..no reply ...ee slummie gaadiki. So spit something and run.

• Haha 1