no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

48 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

once again - i dont know why its so hard to get this in to your casteist/racist mind. Both count ridership differently.

Yea you are an agraharam slummie - you combine all the nastiness of racism with all the incapability of maintaning minimum cleanliness or capacity to live a civilized life.

having two contradictory thoughts like this is going to break your brain, trying to think up reasons to justify your bs.

its easier to simply focus on the facts. may be its hard for you. since what you say, and what you actually feel is probably not in sync.

I feel sad for you

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

having two contradictory thoughts like this is going to break your brain, trying to think up reasons to justify your bs.

its easier to simply focus on the facts. may be its hard for you. since what you say, and what you actually feel is probably not in sync.

I feel sad for you

Its not contradictory. It is common in india to have filthiness surronding people who held themselves ritually pure.

sad for me anta haha.

what facts do you even have - other than desperation ?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Its not contradictory. It is common in india to have filthiness surronding people who held themselves ritually pure.

sad for me anta haha.

so you blame people for the filthiness that surround them? and not leaders who refuse to spend on infrastructure for those filthy spaces, while spending an extravagant sum for people like you to benefit?

is that what you are trying to say? I was merely objecting to you running down people in Parrys, doesn't mean I enjoy the filth idiot. I dont have any other choice, when IIT M is allocated 250ac in the middle of chennai for folks like you to study and then call us living in Parrys names.

its funny you think I'm the elitist here. utterly broken brain I guess.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

that Indian rails carry more people than Chinese rails do.

you have no way of responding to that, and instead call me chennai slummie and also an elitist.

what kind of loser are you really? do you understand how language works, or are you just shooting out of your arse?

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ah I see, so you are saying that brahmins in India glorify filth and are against IT areas where they can live in 2500sft homes?

is this India in your mind or in real somewhere? what a disingenuous guy. you can simply stfu if you have nothing to say instead of getting dunked over and over when I'm not even trying.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that Indian rails carry more people than Chinese rails do.

you have no way of responding to that, and instead call me chennai slummie and also an elitist.

what kind of loser are you really? do you understand how language works, or are you just shooting out of your arse?

Lie. Chinese rails - including metro rails - which are also rails after all - carry atleast twice of indian rails. All you bablling in a lieng insincere way is talking up some orginational way they calculate it.

That insincereness in your core character. you need it for all the lies you say.

ah I see, so you are saying that brahmins in India glorify filth and are against IT areas where they can live in 2500sft homes?

is this India in your mind or in real somewhere? what a disingenuous guy. you can simply stfu if you have nothing to say instead of getting dunked over and over when I'm not even trying.

no ra - moron. I am talking about traiditional agraharams and traditional behaviours. Go to Varanasi the pujari is surronded by filth - half burnt dead bodies/human excretement. But he wont lift a finger to clean but it will not stop him from looking at others as "lower" caste - even though he is surronded by filth - that is your character.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

no ra - moron. I am talking about traiditional agraharams and traditional behaviours. Go to Varanasi the pujari is surronded by filth - half burnt dead bodies/human excretement. But he wont lift a finger to clean but it will not stop him from looking at others as "lower" caste - even though he is surronded by filth - that is your character.

so is Parrys an agraharam according to you? wtf are you blabbering asshole?

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lie. Chinese rails - including metro rails - which are also rails after all - carry atleast twice of indian rails. All you bablling in a lieng insincere way is talking up some orginational way they calculate it.

That insincereness in your core character. you need it for all the lies you say.

metro rails are urban infra. why would you include that when you talk about rails?

Chinese have spent an extraordinary amount on urban infrastructure compared to India. And on HSR, which they encourage by pricing it almost on par with regular class to increase ridership.

but all that HSR has kept low class chinese out of the economy.. otherwise there's no reason for China to carry less than half india's riders with a higher track length (not including the metros).

metros obviously have higher patronage in China. which are priced very affordably, compared to metros in India which are only a transport option for the rich.

low ridership of chinese rails points to a broken rural economy. simple. pointin to metros to make up the numbers is just silly.

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

a huge section of people in Parrys and further North of Chennai are/were Andhra labourers. part of the reason those areas aren't funded, while area where your IITM exists is funded fabulously with ward budgets upward of 100cr, to serve a fraction of the population that live north of Chennai.

and your reaction to this is to mock people living in Parrys. And then pretend like you are speakig for the working class.. which working class? working class in India (including your amazing Hyd) is making less than 20k per month per family. They are not living the life of a software employee like you are.

atleast pick a side. Either mock Parrys or Mock my elitism. don't try to have the cake and eat it too, like a fcukin entitled prick.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

all chinese 'development' came from bloated spending, and a slave work force. there's a reason why US is finding it hard to move manufacturin out of China.

coz no other country would put up the kind of slave labour that is normal in China for the prices to be competitive.

it is disgusting you think this is a good thing, because a section of Chinese traveled abroad and use HSR.

and you want to replicate that in Andhra too, I guess. enslave people so you can leech off their work and go regular foreign trips. what an asshole.

metro rails are urban infra. why would you include that when you talk about rails?

Chinese have spent an extraordinary amount on urban infrastructure compared to India. And on HSR, which they encourage by pricing it almost on par with regular class to increase ridership.

but all that HSR has kept low class chinese out of the economy.. otherwise there's no reason for China to carry less than half india's riders with a higher track length (not including the metros).

metros obviously have higher patronage in China. which are priced very affordably, compared to metros in India which are only a transport option for the rich.

low ridership of chinese rails points to a broken rural economy. simple. pointin to metros to make up the numbers is just silly.

LOL ..a complete idiot. Suburban rail is rail but metro rail is not ? though both cover roughly around same area? in fact suburban mileage in indian cities is lesser than metro miliade.

Inka aaapura jiddu sannasi.

Chinese inter city travel is as much as indian intercity travel by passengers. And by passenger kilometers its even higher.

49 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all chinese 'development' came from bloated spending, and a slave work force. there's a reason why US is finding it hard to move manufacturin out of China.

coz no other country would put up the kind of slave labour that is normal in China for the prices to be competitive.

it is disgusting you think this is a good thing, because a section of Chinese traveled abroad and use HSR.

and you want to replicate that in Andhra too, I guess. enslave people so you can leech off their work and go regular foreign trips. what an asshole.

300 million chinese travelled aborad in 2019. if chinese are treated like slaves why would they not refeguee out ?

In fact china now has an unusually large number of international students migrating in .

You are a total scum bag/

a huge section of people in Parrys and further North of Chennai are/were Andhra labourers. part of the reason those areas aren't funded, while area where your IITM exists is funded fabulously with ward budgets upward of 100cr, to serve a fraction of the population that live north of Chennai.

and your reaction to this is to mock people living in Parrys. And then pretend like you are speakig for the working class.. which working class? working class in India (including your amazing Hyd) is making less than 20k per month per family. They are not living the life of a software employee like you are.

atleast pick a side. Either mock Parrys or Mock my elitism. don't try to have the cake and eat it too, like a fcukin entitled prick.

I am not mocking them. Its only directed at you. Nice try hiding behind them. if any of them make any money - you will show your disgust like you showed at bangalore rural guys making money.

You like them as they are - poor - in slums - "below" you so you can show sympathy as you cruise over them in your car that your mother drives.

55 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not mocking them. Its only directed at you. Nice try hiding behind them. if any of them make any money - you will show your disgust like you showed at bangalore rural guys making money.

You like them as they are - poor - in slums - "below" you so you can show sympathy as you cruise over them in your car that your mother drives.

58 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

300 million chinese travelled aborad in 2019. if chinese are treated like slaves why would they not refeguee out ?

In fact china now has an unusually large number of international students migrating in .

You are a total scum bag/

lol idiot