no more soft landing…

dasari4kntr

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

suburban has frequency of less than 5 mins? lmao.

depends on where you wanna go, asshole. and even then at best 5-8 mins. if you wanna go farther, the frequency will be an hour even. some trains run 3-4 times for the entire day. your little south madras bubble is not the whole of Chennai.

do you understand the fundamental difference between NY subway and transit rail, idiot? none of the metros will count towards rail length anywhere, unless one is desperate to latch on it to make a disingenuous claim about how 'developed' a country is.

I'll reserve judgement until when China has successfully developed its own chip infra network.. hint - its never gonna happen.

if you call this db as 'society', a decent person would be anti social. but what would you know about decency? lmao.

rey  mentaloda ..in mumbai they run at 90 seconds at peak frequency. IN chennai you get them one at 2-3 minutes in peak hours. How do you think metro trains run - they run at 3 mins throughout the day ?

SOmetimes i wonder why i even bother relolying to you. You just dont belong in a society man. I have never seen a pathological liar like you.

Every post is about how much you can get away with lying.  It is pathetic tragedy really. 

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It looks like I'm definitely smarter than you are. since you are the one continuously losing your sh1t. lmao.

you are someone who'd enslave your people in the name of 'telugu identity', so you can profit off them. I don't see any other upside of going along with your stupid plan, since you refuse to even move to Andhra - even as a thought experiment.

that's how much you hate Andhra, and you want to project that hatred on to me. typical afdb loser.

losing Sh1t - do you realize how pathetically annoying you are - in literally everyway ?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

losing Sh1t - do you realize how pathetically annoying you are - in literally everyway ?

still that doesn't stop you from quoting me and engaging with me in a losing battle of trying to prove that I'm agraharam slum. lmao.

why do you put yourself through such misery I wonder?

I just enjoy watching your brain break.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey  mentaloda ..in mumbai they run at 90 seconds at peak frequency. IN chennai you get them one at 2-3 minutes in peak hours. How do you think metro trains run - they run at 3 mins throughout the day ?

SOmetimes i wonder why i even bother relolying to you. You just dont belong in a society man. I have never seen a pathological liar like you.

Every post is about how much you can get away with lying.  It is pathetic tragedy really. 

do metro trains in any section run only 3-4 times a day? lmao. also which mumbai trains run at 90secs at peak freq? it doesn't show in this timetable. The best I found is 3 mins

https://www.irctchelp.in/mumbai-local-train-time-table/

pull sh1t out of your arse and then accuse others of doing it. typical uppercaste scum.

you reply to me because you are desperate to prove me wrong, even though you know that I'm right.

if you are part of a society, I definitely don't want to belong to it. lmao.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

do metro trains in any section run only 3-4 times a day? lmao. also which mumbai trains run at 90secs at peak freq? it doesn't show in this timetable. The best I found is 3 mins

https://www.irctchelp.in/mumbai-local-train-time-table/

pull sh1t out of your arse and then accuse others of doing it. typical uppercaste scum.

you reply to me because you are desperate to prove me wrong, even though you know that I'm right.

if you are part of a society, I definitely don't want to belong to it. lmao.

rey mental --many suburban rails have overlapping lines. If one line has train at 3 mins frequency and another at same frequency sharing same rails and stations - the frequency at which trains come at station even lesser.

Also 3 mins frequency is what metros also do. Any lathkor luccha know that so called suburban trains in india run EXACTLY like metro trains. People use it to move within city - saidapet to lic or whatever.

As i said before it is tiresome with such a pukeworthy liar here. You literally make people sick.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

still that doesn't stop you from quoting me and engaging with me in a losing battle of trying to prove that I'm agraharam slum. lmao.

why do you put yourself through such misery I wonder?

I just enjoy watching your brain break.

i dont know - really. You  are just so slimy and puke worthy i can help myself from bashing you to a pulp. 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i dont know - really. You  are just so slimy and puke worthy i can help myself from bashing you to a pulp. 

you can't help yourself.. haha...

it'd be nice if you atleast could pin me on something, instead of exposing yourself as an uppercaste scum calling other slummies, and brahmins in the same breath..

you are trying hard I know. but you are too dumb to pin me down. Inspite of the obvious ways that I can be exposed, you are more focused on explaining about my character than simply pointing obvious flaws in my arguments - which there are several that even i know of. haha..

keep trying and failing. and break your brain. lmao.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you can't help yourself.. haha...

it'd be nice if you atleast could pin me on something, instead of exposing yourself as an uppercaste scum calling other slummies, and brahmins in the same breath..

you are trying hard I know. but you are too dumb to pin me down. Inspite of the obvious ways that I can be exposed, you are more focused on explaining about my character than simply pointing obvious flaws in my arguments - which there are several that even i know of. haha..

keep trying and failing. and break your brain. lmao.

10gera. Mealy mouthed fellow blabbered a hell lot about splitting hairs on suburban in india and metro  and now farting something.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey mental --many suburban rails have overlapping lines. If one line has train at 3 mins frequency and another at same frequency sharing same rails and stations - the frequency at which trains come at station even lesser.

Also 3 mins frequency is what metros also do. Any lathkor luccha know that so called suburban trains in india run EXACTLY like metro trains. People use it to move within city - saidapet to lic or whatever.

As i said before it is tiresome with such a pukeworthy liar here. You literally make people sick.

no suburban trains in India are suburban rail.. they don't run through the city for the most part. Metro aims to cover a lot of the city (although early stages in India).. fundamentally suburban rail and metro are vastly different networks that are not spoken of as the same.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

no suburban trains in India are suburban rail.. they don't run through the city for the most part. Metro aims to cover a lot of the city (although early stages in India).. fundamentally suburban rail and metro are vastly different networks that are not spoken of as the same.

LOL ...lying scum. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Mealy mouthed fellow blabbered a hell lot about splitting hairs on suburban in india and metro  and now farting something.

ofcourse China's 'growth' is top heavy, with a strong middle and upper middle class, and huge section of slave workers that are exploited by those tht you admire for taking frequent trips abroad. lmao.

really exposes your mask as a 'man of the people'.. which people? those making 2lakhs/mo people.. haha..

suburban rail and metro are not the same. never will be.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ...lying scum. 

lol. with just three-four lines how can suburban rail cover the whole city idiot?

metro is designed to do just that. to interface with other urban transport networks.

suburban rail is for ferrying people out of the city into the far flung suburbs.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nice excuse for coming up with your bs number of 90secs frequency for mumbai rail.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you still couldn't pin me down on a single topic you found issue with. even after manufacturing issues to take potshots at me.

you are simply too emotional to think through and calmly demolish the bs I post. I can easily do that to myself better than you ever can.

you are a waste of space. keep shouting about me, and I'll keep responding to you. I don't lose a thing.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

China is a bloated urban centered economy that is about to collapse. just get your popcorn and enjoy the fun.

and oh, they are gonna beg and cry about the US locking them out of chip tech networks.

It'll serve well for ethnonationalist scum to learn not to try and game a system that is built to replace US as the top dog.

I hate China for its hypocrisy, and for being like the US (without the tech ofcourse). fcuk China, and Chinese stans like you.