Failed objectives: Six years after demonetisation, cash is still king, black money is very much around and counterfeit notes are on the rise

Kool_SRG

5 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

nothing happens in india if they doesnt have to, I am sure it was done to counter something major hit to financial system

black money was the reason given to make people cooperate, but there is another reason that govt could have never tell to general public, NPA's were so bad the deposits were getting lower than bare min reserves

so, it served 2 purposes, liquidate the system without raising new debt/printing. second, moved towards digital economy

BTW, 30 lakhs crores ani number is fake or it doesnt server purpose, one should see proportion of total trasnactions prior and after demo

any moron who doesnt know what financial reforms were carried after demo should go and get their brain checked, because no one can explain them ddue to lack of their IQ

rey muy ra.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Implementation could have been much better. Lot of people who were working as cashiers in banks complained about the weird smells while counting the cash during those days. 
banking fees, limits on withdrawals and so many other things destroyed the purpose. 

good objective with failed implementation 

Never heard of it...Reason emaina telisinda for the weird smell...33mtnj.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

eera rabies injection ippinchukunnava leda??

mee Modi pundakor mothham vaadesaadanta.. roju edho oka stage lo pichha kukka laaga arusthunnadu ga.

desham lo stock motham vaadey vaadesthunnadu. koncham ippanchara maaku kooda.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

re medhaleni maalokam..micrsoft/apple are owned by shareholders - mostly institutional investors from several countries. Twitter largest owner used to be an arab sheik.

Vaagedhi sollu ...aina antha confidence ekkadninchi vasthadhira ..brain images ..gaadidhi guddu.

Rey labor.....1st class pilodini adigina cheptharu

Apple - Steve jobs

MSFT - gates

Tesla - Elon

U ignorant betch

Just because Bezos isn't the CEO now, u can take his contributions/efforts building it ground up

Now with all wisdom I gave, u can cum 5uck my D

11 hours ago, kasi said:

Rey labor.....1st class pilodini adigina cheptharu

Apple - Steve jobs

MSFT - gates

Tesla - Elon

U ignorant betch

Just because Bezos isn't the CEO now, u can take his contributions/efforts building it ground up

Now with all wisdom I gave, u can cum 5uck my D

maalokam..do you know the difference between ownership/capital and a ceo ? oka user id vundhi..forum lo post cheyacchu ani picchi raathal raaya maka.

Goadaval pettukovalanti evarno nee nalanti maalokam gallani choosuko. Iddharu kothi chethulo kobbarikayalu unattu kottukondi.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

maalokam..do you know the difference between ownership/capital and a ceo ? oka user id vundhi..forum lo post cheyacchu ani picchi raathal raaya maka.

Goadaval pettukovalanti evarno nee nalanti maalokam gallani choosuko. Iddharu kothi chethulo kobbarikayalu unattu kottukondi.

erriflower 

until Steve was alive...who was the CEO and who owned apple ???

until Gates stepped out, who was the Built/Led MSFT??

basic ga ne lanti malooookam gallu andharu meelantollea anukuntaru.......used id/caste undhi kada ani anon ga kaki kuthalu kuyaku

so according to you who was the owner/CEO of apple between 1997–2011 ??? and what was his caste???

1 hour ago, kasi said:

erriflower 

until Steve was alive...who was the CEO and who owned apple ???

until Gates stepped out, who was the Built/Led MSFT??

basic ga ne lanti malooookam gallu andharu meelantollea anukuntaru.......used id/caste undhi kada ani anon ga kaki kuthalu kuyaku

so according to you who was the owner/CEO of apple between 1997–2011 ??? and what was his caste???

yem picchi koothal ra arey. Kothi chethulo kobbari kayunte adhi ye direction lo vesthundho evaadiki thelidhu ata. Attaga undhi nee yavvaram.

Nenandhi india lo prime urban areas lo retails shops only marwar chethulo endhukuntunnai Ani.

dhaaniki nee pichhi kootha OS microsoft and apple chethulo undhi kadha anta.

medhadhu mokali kellindha ?yelli picchasupathri lo join kara mental.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yem picchi koothal ra arey. Kothi chethulo kobbari kayunte adhi ye direction lo vesthundho evaadiki thelidhu ata. Attaga undhi nee yavvaram.

Nenandhi india lo prime urban areas lo retails shops only marwar chethulo endhukuntunnai Ani.

dhaaniki nee pichhi kootha OS microsoft and apple chethulo undhi kadha anta.

medhadhu mokali kellindha ?yelli picchasupathri lo join kara mental.

Ya let's use some brain and understand how similes work.

Only few people having so much power/wealth is the point we are discussing, and I gave an real time example of that....and tried to prove that  caste/social grouping isn't a factor.....wealth around the world is always held by THE 1%, and it's not based on caste ra mydhanam, stop asking why most Billionaires in the world are in America and why are Christians(I don't know the caste of the wealthy Christians) having all the money........now if ur brain was able to comprehend this thought, apply this to your Q

Just because a social group is wealthy or making the most money it's doesn't mean that they are stealing/robbing wealth......its the other way around, all these wealthy people happen to belong to a particular grp.....and there is something we need to learn from them.

Malokam.....areee maaaalokam......are u getting it???

Btw you haven't answered my que, and throwing fancy words around doesn't make u more intelligent.......u fking dumb(tell it to urself)

Not u can 5uck a D.....peace ✌️

30 minutes ago, kasi said:

Ya let's use some brain and understand how similes work.

Only few people having so much power/wealth is the point we are discussing, and I gave an real time example of that....and tried to prove that  caste/social grouping isn't a factor.....wealth around the world is always held by THE 1%, and it's not based on caste ra mydhanam, stop asking why most Billionaires in the world are in America and why are Christians(I don't know the caste of the wealthy Christians) having all the money........now if ur brain was able to comprehend this thought, apply this to your Q

Just because a social group is wealthy or making the most money it's doesn't mean that they are stealing/robbing wealth......its the other way around, all these wealthy people happen to belong to a particular grp.....and there is something we need to learn from them.

Malokam.....areee maaaalokam......are u getting it???

Btw you haven't answered my que, and throwing fancy words around doesn't make u more intelligent.......u fking dumb(tell it to urself)

Not u can 5uck a D.....peace ✌️

rey  1% sucker. Understand the context i said first. Indian govt wanted to "formalize the economy" - formalize ante meaning endhi ? economy opens to all citizens equally.

I never said 90% will be rich. But the rich will be distributed as expected - not genetically controlled by a caste. Is it not weird that marwardi gets to open even a kirana store in hyderabad  and chennai? They also control the wealthiest retail stores.

Are you saying that they are doing it all legally ? how are they able to finance ?

If a country is serious about formalization - it will break this clannish control and this mafia grouping. Make economic oppurtunities open to everyone.

What you are saying is - keep peace with inequality, few will rule -hook or crook and you suck their d1ck. Then make peace with caste domination too. Inka disco emundhira mental.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey  1% sucker. Understand the context i said first. Indian govt wanted to "formalize the economy" - formalize ante meaning endhi ? economy opens to all citizens equally.

I never said 90% will be rich. But the rich will be distributed as expected - not genetically controlled by a caste. Is it not weird that marwardi gets to open even a kirana store in hyderabad  and chennai? They also control the wealthiest retail stores.

Are you saying that they are doing it all legally ? how are they able to finance ?

If a country is serious about formalization - it will break this clannish control and this mafia grouping. Make economic oppurtunities open to everyone.

What you are saying is - keep peace with inequality, few will rule -hook or crook and you suck their d1ck. Then make peace with caste domination too. Inka disco emundhira mental.

Rip ur stupidity..... Giving equal opportunity doesn't mean everyone will use the opportunity equally n efficiently

Just like YSR opened free education to everyone and this is a real world example of, giving opportunities to underserved , by taking it away from the able people

Kanakapu simhasanam meeda...blah blah blah

Now u can s a D ....

On 11/7/2022 at 6:06 PM, Anta Assamey said:

Never heard of it...Reason emaina telisinda for the weird smell...33mtnj.gif

demonetization in india weird smell

just google search above sentence @Anta Assamey. U will find 100 links.

people r very creative in hiding the money. Guntha thovvi pettadam. All sorts u name it. 

19 minutes ago, kasi said:

Rip ur stupidity..... Giving equal opportunity doesn't mean everyone will use the opportunity equally n efficiently

Just like YSR opened free education to everyone and this is a real world example of, giving opportunities to underserved , by taking it away from the able people

Kanakapu simhasanam meeda...blah blah blah

Now u can s a D ....

10gera mentalodivi. Are you saying kirana stores which any african/chinese/thella/nalla can do can ONLY be done mostly by marwardis in india ?