Anyone had Experiences with Stress Medication?

raj2909

Nak koncham stress vundi Anxiety vuntundi ani doctor ni meet ayanu, tanu chusi told that i have General Anxiety and social Anxiety vundi ani and suggested to take medicine(selective Serotonin type drugs), kakapotey side effects ga chala cheppindi, like sexual disintrest, erectile dysfunction, insomnia adi idi ani.

Did any one had any experiences using it? If so are those side effects really severe? Please share some knowledge

10 minutes ago, raj2909 said:

Nak koncham stress vundi Anxiety vuntundi ani doctor ni meet ayanu, tanu chusi told that i have General Anxiety and social Anxiety vundi ani and suggested to take medicine(selective Serotonin type drugs), kakapotey side effects ga chala cheppindi, like sexual disintrest, erectile dysfunction, insomnia adi idi ani.

Did any one had any experiences using it? If so are those side effects really severe? Please share some knowledge

kaka, sorry to hear that....1st this is very common and almost everyone has, so you are not alone 

this is how we indians are different to people, try meeting more with friends, take sometime off, find a hobby......find something that can give you happiness(serotonin is also called the happiness hormone). i know it not easy 

you need to keep you mind thinking about too many things at the same time, let you brain relax......kaka, i know i am giving you bad advise, but i told my mom this too, best the best things that can relax your mind is booze, try taking a shot of vodka or scotch, let your mind relax

PS: taking medication might be good, but will have side effects.....stay relaxed 

Try meditation and some sort of physical activity too. Improve your gut health. Avoid caffeine and alcohol. Ayina chala severe ga undhi anukunte go for medication. I have anxiety too.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Don’t start with medication… try to go with natural treatments like taking trips, reducing stress at work, be with friends and family all the time… 

ikkada doctors daggaraku psychological issues gurinchi velthe, meds prescribe chesthaaru, and almost all of them have severe side affects and are also habit forming.. manesthe, daniki malli vere side affects untaayi.. 

psychology medication is a big buz here in US 

Start with diet and exercise and improve your social life.. 

Also, read the Dale Carnegie’s book- How to stop worrying and start living.. 

this is a very good book that gives a different perspective on your life.. if you don’t have the habit of reading books, try an audio book.. YouTube lo audio books untayi… 

19 minutes ago, kasi said:

kaka, sorry to hear that....1st this is very common and almost everyone has, so you are not alone 

this is how we indians are different to people, try meeting more with friends, take sometime off, find a hobby......find something that can give you happiness(serotonin is also called the happiness hormone). i know it not easy 

you need to keep you mind thinking about too many things at the same time, let you brain relax......kaka, i know i am giving you bad advise, but i told my mom this too, best the best things that can relax your mind is booze, try taking a shot of vodka or scotch, let your mind relax

PS: taking medication might be good, but will have side effects.....stay relaxed 

Thanks bro..

My problem is making friends or being socially active, i struggle at it, India lo vuntey it wont be a problem for me since evaro okally vuntaru(cousins, friends) so lonely ga vuntam aney feeling radu, kani ikkada ippudu kotha vallani friends chesukovadam chala kastam avutundi..

my wife, kid and me are happy with ourselves,,  memu baney enjoy chestam,  but sometime i feel frnds vuntey inka baguntadi and even for my kid anipistu vuntadi

24 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Try meditation and some sort of physical activity too. Improve your gut health. Avoid caffeine and alcohol. Ayina chala severe ga undhi anukunte go for medication. I have anxiety too.

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Don’t start with medication… try to go with natural treatments like taking trips, reducing stress at work, be with friends and family all the time… 

ikkada doctors daggaraku psychological issues gurinchi velthe, meds prescribe chesthaaru, and almost all of them have severe side affects and are also habit forming.. manesthe, daniki malli vere side affects untaayi.. 

thank you..

ya have decided not to start the medication, i will ask my doctor to refer me the other ways to cure, like therapy or some kind coping mechanisms(yoga, meditation, mindfulness)

7 minutes ago, jerry1 said:

Aswagandha is a miracle herb for stress relief. I take it once a week and it’s working great for me

oh nice., do you have any side effects are changes in your body before and after using it?

36 minutes ago, raj2909 said:

remember osho too used medication.

dont bother about side effects much, 

your situation might be temporary. After few months take a break from medication

8 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

I was taking Lexapro before ...felt good for some time..not on anything now..taking life as it comes.i feel it's a bit addictive..root cause fix cheyyakunda , I always went for it.

Oh.,.. how are the side effects bro?