Anyone had Experiences with Stress Medication?

raj2909

4 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Kudiriteh Konni days Anni marchipoyi India velli ra meet u r family .. akkada trips veyu .. u will feel a lot better eee closed scripted life lo ivvani common .

india velte inka depression vastadi due to peer pressure and over action of relatives

Bro try Weed. Try Indica strain. It will relax your mind and body. 

I have the same thing and it worked great.

medical marijuana card tesko. Try edible first or drops dorkutayi for anxiety. You can also start with CBD OIL 

1 minute ago, DJBravo said:

Bro try Weed. Try Indica strain. It will relax your mind and body. 

I have the same thing and it worked great.

medical marijuana card tesko. Try edible first or drops dorkutayi for anxiety. You can also start with CBD OIL 

Go one step forward and try cocaine also… next week you can try meth.. if that doesn’t solve your problems, try synthetic drugs.. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Go one step forward and try cocaine also… next week you can try meth.. if that doesn’t solve your problems, try synthetic drugs.. 

well grass is better than the shitty medication which F..ks up your entire brain and neural system. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ranam_007 said:

pic or name of the product please, ey country usa aite ey state and store name please

Kalaguragampa website order them or you can find kalaguragampa stores in Hyderabad 

4 hours ago, raj2909 said:

No bro, My health is absolutely fine,

I am lean and tall, i don't have cholesterol or any other issues as of now

I weight between 75-78kgs(same weight from past 8-10 years) and i am 6.0 feet,

i feel i have a good metabolism, i don't work out a lot(which i should change)

Cool bro, night just before bed Hot milk ( A2 Cow Milk )  with Ghee few days try chesi choodandi ayithe .

1 Cup Hot A2 Milk + 1 spoon Ghee  ,  Mix and drink slowly . Silly gaa untadi kaani Baaga help avuthadi . You are not going to loose any thing , just for few days and see.

16 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

uncle looks like you are 1960`s batch veteran uncle, green n meth are totally different things 

no meds, no non-meds antea,,,,thana mental health yala recover avali???

12 minutes ago, kasi said:

uncle looks like you are 1960`s batch veteran uncle, green n meth are totally different things 

no meds, no non-meds antea,,,,thana mental health yala recover avali???

He has general anxiety… he can function normally within a known group and faces issues only when interacting with new people… many of us do have that anxiety but may be less than him.. 

meds are for someone who cannot function in the normal social setting.. who gets panic attacks even for the smallest social situations.. who cannot keep themselves calm and organized.. but OP seems to be an introvert and who mingles with others only when necessary.. he has no issues with family or close circle… 

ikkada psychological issues annitiki meds ichhestharu… even without proper diagnosis.. i experienced the same issue.. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He has general anxiety… he can function normally within a known group and faces issues only when interacting with new people… many of us do have that anxiety but may be less than him.. 

meds are for someone who cannot function in the normal social setting.. who gets panic attacks even for the smallest social situations.. who cannot keep themselves calm and organized.. but OP seems to be an introvert and who mingles with others only when necessary.. he has no issues with family or close circle… 

ikkada psychological issues annitiki meds ichhestharu… even without proper diagnosis.. i experienced the same issue.. 

we(indians) need a lot of exposure towards mental health. 

we are a different a generation from previous generations ,  we are alway high octane, under pressure all the time, trying to fit into a new culture, and mental struggle that we not close to the people that we grew 

not everyone will have the capacity to over come all this........everyone is different, some need help and other might not !!!

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

we(indians) need a lot of exposure towards mental health. 

we are a different a generation from previous generations ,  we are alway high octane, under pressure all the time, trying to fit into a new culture, and mental struggle that we not close to the people that we grew 

not everyone will have the capacity to over come all this........everyone is different, some need help and other might not !!!

I know it’s a taboo.. but OP’s case can be solved with self help and therapy… meds is the last resort… meds valla chala side affects untaayi… 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

I know it’s a taboo.. but OP’s case can be solved with self help and therapy… meds is the last resort… meds valla chala side affects untaayi… 

agreed andhukea kada.... he needs something to relax/numb his mind for sometime so that he can feel better. it hard to make your mind stop thinking when are you anxious. you need to make your mind stop working 

for ex,

few cant sleep before the day of travel, here you need to stop thinking, so you will relax n drive with full capacity next day, if you havent slept well the day before, and you put everyone at risk when on road(as you are already mentally tired )

so you need to relax and make you mind stop thinking and get rest......how do you want to do it, is up to you....nycil/melatonin, shot of vodka, lil grass...........any of this are better then getting yourself n everyone killed on the road 

possibel ayete medicines avoid chey bro

nenu almost 4 years psychological issue tho ibbandi padda

ind & usa lo chala hospitals tiriga andaru medicine ivadam avi vadatam unna issue tho inkonni health issues add chesukuna

oka 2 years nundi anni avatala padesi meditation & physical activity inka konni try chesa

ipudu all good.

medicines ki alavat padute kastam bayya