DesiPokiri

6 minutes ago, ramudu said:

breakeven 2 billion antaaa , costliest movie in history 

‘Avatar 2’ Is So Expensive It Must Become the ‘Fourth or Fifth Highest-Grossing Film in History’ Just to Break Even

Budget is 250 million , it will recover it within 2 days around the world

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Way_of_Water

7 minutes ago, ramudu said:

breakeven 2 billion antaaa , costliest movie in history 

‘Avatar 2’ Is So Expensive It Must Become the ‘Fourth or Fifth Highest-Grossing Film in History’ Just to Break Even

2 billion easy for hollywood rajamouli bro.

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Budget is 250 million , it will recover it within 2 days around the world

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Way_of_Water

dude, 

if it collects 2B, producer gets XYZ Million (150M?) -   

But, I don't think this math is that straight forward. 

They do get lot of money from satellite and OTT and other streams. 

What they are saying in general it should collect around that number at box office to break even. 
This may be some kind of manipulation... 

every movie in the history of US cinema is a flop as per IRS. They start a LLC for the movie and show huge losses, which are claimed by parent studios to offset other profits. They show losses by inflating all kinds of costs and remuneration etc. and they send millions to tax haven countries in the name of software/ editing/ VFX etc. just like Google/FB etc does. 

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

dude, 

if it collects 2B, producer gets XYZ Million (150M?) -   

But, I don't think this math is that straight forward. 

They do get lot of money from satellite and OTT and other streams. 

What they are saying in general it should collect around that number at box office to break even. 
This may be some kind of manipulation... 

every movie in the history of US cinema is a flop as per IRS. They start a LLC for the movie and show huge losses, which are claimed by parent studios to offset other profits. They show losses by inflating all kinds of costs and remuneration etc. and they send millions to tax haven countries in the name of software/ editing/ VFX etc. just like Google/FB etc does. 

Thanks for the information bro.Assalu intha knowledge undi , eee db lo unnav antee...... Adi ma adstustam Ani cheppukovali

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Thanks for the information bro.Assalu intha knowledge undi , eee db lo unnav antee...... Adi ma adstustam Ani cheppukovali

thiduthunnava ? 

I am going through some situation that I can't explain 

18 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Where is the conflict I say, it looks only visuals I don’t see any good story

1st part kuda movie wise is just OK....but Imax 3D lo vere world lo unnattu feeling vachindi.

Same applies to 2nd part anukunta....manchi big screen with kickass sound and 3D lo baane anipinchochu.

So far all 3 trailers has very good background score....manchi feel vasthundi...I liked this score as well

• Upvote 1

'అవతార్-2' రికార్డుల వేట అప్పుడే మొదలైంది. మన దేశంలో ఈ సినిమా కోసం ప్రేక్షకులు ఎంతగా ఎదురుచుస్తున్నారో అడ్వాన్స్ బుకింగ్స్ కి వస్తున్న రెస్పాన్స్ ని బట్టి చెప్పొచ్చు. విడుదలకు కొన్ని వారల ముందే అడ్వాన్స్ బుకింగ్స్ ఓపెన్ చేయగా సూపర్ రెస్పాన్స్ వస్తోంది.

వెండితెరపై 'అవతార్' అనే మాయాజాలాన్ని సృష్టించాడు దర్శకుడు జేమ్స్ కామెరూన్. 2009లో విడుదలైన ఈ చిత్రం ప్రపంచవ్యాప్తంగా సంచలనాలు సృష్టించింది. 'అవతార్' సృష్టించిన కలెక్షన్ల రికార్డులను ఇప్పటికీ ఏ సినిమా టచ్ చేయలేకపోయింది. దాదాపు 13 ఏళ్ళ తర్వాత ఈ చిత్రానికి సీక్వెల్ వస్తోంది. 'అవతార్: ది వే ఆఫ్ వాటర్' పేరుతో వస్తున్న ఈ చిత్రం డిసెంబర్ 16న విడుదల కానుంది.

ఇండియాలో ప్రీమియం ఫార్మాట్ లలో 45 స్క్రీన్స్ లో అడ్వాన్స్ బుకింగ్ ఓపెన్ చేయగా.. మూడు రోజుల్లోనే 15 వేలకు పైగా టికెట్స్ బుక్ అయ్యాయి. మూడు వారాల ముందే అడ్వాన్స్ బుకింగ్స్ కి ఈ స్థాయి రెస్పాన్స్ రావడం సంచలనంగా మారింది. For more information visit Teluguone.com official website

Click here to get more details about Avatar 2 movie latest updates