అసలెంత మంది మిగిలున్నారు…twitter లో…

dasari4kntr

16 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

He already paid 27B 

In the remaining 16B loan he paid 4B

He just need to pay off 12B from his net worth of 200B. It won't even matter for him to run company without anything

from barron

At the yearly high, Musk’s Tesla stake was worth more than $323 billion, including his management stock options. Back then, Musk held more than 500 million shares and another 300 million stock options that he will get control of as different business milestones are met.

Now his Tesla stake is worth about $119 billion. That is a $204 billion drop, but don’t forget that Musk has sold about $19 billion worth of Tesla shares this year. He put that money into Twitter. Considering the sales, and adjusting for Musk’s losses when he overpaid for Twitter, he is down roughly $200 billion.

13 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I will blame previous management more than musk for this mess. Vaadu adigina details ivvaledhu. Vaadu backout avutha antey kaneeyaledhu. All those executives got good package (in millions) when they got fired.

i don’t think so.. 

blue tick idea is his own…he is the one first approached to buy twitter…

if someone else outsmarted him…then he is not smart…

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i don’t think so.. 

blue tick idea is his own…he is the one first approached to buy twitter…

if someone else outsmarted him…then he is not smart…

He got outsmarted. Now people facing the music

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

He realized he overpaid.. on top of it major compaines stopped their ads… he is cutting down max.. what else can he do… thats the only way he can show his frustation.. twtr still got debt to be paid..  10b daniki 44 b petadu… the only one thing he got is user base

These cuts doesn't save much.. 

34 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

from barron

At the yearly high, Musk’s Tesla stake was worth more than $323 billion, including his management stock options. Back then, Musk held more than 500 million shares and another 300 million stock options that he will get control of as different business milestones are met.

Now his Tesla stake is worth about $119 billion. That is a $204 billion drop, but don’t forget that Musk has sold about $19 billion worth of Tesla shares this year. He put that money into Twitter. Considering the sales, and adjusting for Musk’s losses when he overpaid for Twitter, he is down roughly $200 billion.

Post covid erased trillions of Dollars this is same. But he still has lot of money to chill out

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yup…

he will too…

Nothing to loose for him. He bought twitter to irritate dems which he is going to do anyway

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Nothing to loose for him. He bought twitter to irritate dems which he is going to do anyway

Dems no irritate chesthe yemostahdi anna. Monna direct ga ne reps ki vote veyyandi anandu yevadanna dekedhi. Cult pans oka level varake they do noise more in public platforms like PK pans. In reality thusssssss

37 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I think US is not as polarized as it was 5 yrs back. That's why he has hard time convincing people

20 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

it make sense if he bought twitter at 18B with his own money just to irritate dems..

but he bought at 54B that too with loan in this high interest rates time…his interest alone around 1B where the income is close to nothing with all advertisers backing out…

what he did is suicidal…

he was strong when he was tesla ceo…no politics will touch that sector as it closely related to countries gdp and clean energy..etc

but as a social media app ceo he dont have high power to irritate any political party…that job is being punching bag to be punched from appstore and playstore and congress..etc

btw recently i registered in truth social app…my observation i am pretty sure no rep will return to twitter again…truth app is going to be reps safe heavens.. musk will have difficult time  to attract right wing people back to twitter…