Why do people

Dhevudu2

10 hours ago, Kakynada said:

very selfish fellow, all fake dramas that anyone can tell after listening to his speeches and actions. of course C batch hates K batch that's another group of haters, majority of hate started when he ditched all party members of PRP and sold the party to congress. People who believed him and voted him (few) became red flowers, all in all he's fake a Fauck, no helping hand, (only that blood bank is organized by his fans), last but not the least worest fellow. 

thankyou

Munda gadu anakudadhu gani mogalthuru ki em chesadu? Balayya entha help chesthado telusu veedu pr ni petti annaya telikunda chaaala help chesthadu ani sollu chepisthadu farmer potheh 10 yeara back 200 rs ichi pampinchadu tv 9 gadu vadni studio ki tepinchadu. Ram charan is good not sirio. Prabhas and krihsnam raju baga help chesthRu bagunapudu month ki oka sari ooriki poyevadu. Same witb ysr chala help chesadu vedokkadw theda..

• Upvote 1

I was a big fan of Chiru during late 80s and 90s infact till he started Praja Rajyam party...

Moment i started following his political speeches it became clear he lacks basic general knowledge and sorry to say he is dumb to the core.

Inka andaru anattu his recent speeches are joke and even @ 67yrs he does not have decency to act movies suiting his age.

but telugu movie industry ni single handed gaa peeru pratishtalu penchaadu anadam loo atisayokti leedu especially after NTR,ANR era got faded...

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, no01 said:

movies wise, except one caste, majority of them use to like him a lot. But politics vachaka another major caste became rival and any caste who supports their party started hating him.

Chinnappudu mari ee range lo caste feelings lekunde bro......yr by yr things are going too bad to too worst. 

India lo ante ok, US/Aus/Can/UK lanti countries ki vachaka kuda still caste feeling pettukuntunnam chudu....thats the sad part.

This applies to Balayya, CBN, Jagan etc and not just Mega family....purely caste meeda hate pettukovatam bad. 

Young age lo immaturity is OK, but that should get fixed once one ages

I think its partly because one expects others to become caste neutral before they become neutral, this is never going to happen as change has to come within first, this is the issue with AP folks

right now with AP economy and politics, one community feels insecure when others are ruling, its the same for every caste, people just extrapolate in whatever direction they want to as a reason for their caste considerations

if you spend more time with americans and desis from other states, one will develop better at avoiding caste-based friends turning themselves in echo chambers

the more one has friends who disagree, the more one becomes mature because you need good reasoning to convince someone about your points

caste is the least of the problems and should fade away in 5-10 yrs

19 hours ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Hate chiranjeevi? I know most of them has to hate him due to cast obligations..haven’t seen this in my childhood but now a days people try hate him for everything..

I hate him for Athivinayam with Jagun and too much dramatic speeches feels like not real

15 years ki 1 new generation will come..

chiru is past generation now..

age ki tagga roles eskokunda paininchi kindavaraku dye eskuni bossu bossu anipinchukunte troll meme material avutaadu evadaina.. he shud realize this..

his speeches are long and shallow too.. 

17 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

And you haven’t see any non k people worshipping? You claim the thread to be caste free and generic discussion but only point k related stuff? Just asking 

Not to this extent “one day we all are eating n  talking.. suddenly he became quite.. his wife is proudly saying that whenever he sees balio he will stop doing everything and just look at TV”He wears watch on top of short! “

Pusthakam Rayochu anna